Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 28-Mar-15, 18:11
gameking

Default Re: Confessions of a Hollywood Jobber: The Thread!

I'll be honest, I am not ready for this match-up against Brie. It's my fault, to be quite honest. Tori secured the one fight I was dying for, one last battle with Dennings. After the office fight, I had visions of getting some much needed revenge of that brunette devil. My plan for this one was simple, go for the knockout and get it EARLY. Hit her right off the bat, lock in a sleeper and send her off to sleep. This wasn't Natty Portman or even a Celsete, this was some comedy star who was looking for an easy victory. I had my cup, it was a suite fight and I'm not go-

OOH MINI BAR!

I promptly lost my train of concentration when I saw that little refrigerator filled to the brim with over-priced food. I immediately saw a jar of peanuts (MSRP $7.99) and began to snack. Hey, she can pay for those little things, and most of all, I'm getting an energy boost! While chomping down, I didn't hear the footsteps behind me, nor the visual of two hands being raised in the air as Brie was right behind me.

I'm a loud chewer.

WHAM!

Double chops to the neck and I just crumpled to the ground, along with the peanuts. I saw Brie walk in-front of me, with a look of disdain on her face. She was wearing nothing super revealing, a tight t-shirt and leggings, something that I dig. Blame Kayla Obey.

"Hope those peanuts are worth the beating I'm about to inflict."

She then launched a boot to the temple that just knocked me the heck out, and I was flat out on my stomach. I did notice however, her nails were sharp and I automatcially had visions of being raked almost anywhere that would cause imminent pain. At-least I was smart enough to wear the cup.

At least it was a quick loss.

*Feels water being poured on his face*

Dafuq, and why is Brie holding my cup?

"Wakey wakey, hands off the snakey. I can't believe you tried to cheat by using a cup. I'm not Gillian, I would never attack the sensitive area of a male opponent! However, if you try anything with my sensitive area, I will maul your sensitive area till they're shriveled up raisins! Okies?"

I guess.

By the time I wondered why she had called me a Dust Bowl era Oklahoma resident, she had mounted me and trapped my hands with her knees. I saw those nails come out and was then confused when she caressed both sides of my face, and then raked the hell out of both sides of my face, not enough to draw blood luckily. I growled in response but that only drew laughter and glee from her. She then let loose with four of five stiff slaps to the face, once again not hurting but just enough to sting. She stopped, but grabbed my shirt and dragged it down, revealing a part of my chest. Another rake of my chest, another growl and this time she really dug it in. She drew blood and was almost apprehensive, but decided to hit me with three open hand chops and those actually hurt like hell. I began to struggle since I realzied she was out to humiliate me and I only humiliate myself.

"You want off? You silly goose, all you had to was ask!"

"Will you please let me up?"

".....No"

A stiff backhand to the face followed as I saw that she was having fun, controlling me with such ease. Her grin was large, those blue eyes were staring straight into mine, and her hands were on her hips as I seriosuly realized I was at her mercy. Some playful slaps followed as I more or less gave up at this point. She went for one more slap, but she put her hand down and looked shocked.

"Alright, if you're not going to try and escape, then I'm gonna let you up."

She rolled off to my side, and then promptly raised her leg and brought her heel down into my stomach. My legs went up in the air as the breath left my body.

"Parting gift."

Crappy gift.

I saw her walk near the bed and comically put her fists up towards me, and bouncing back and forth. While the second visual was great, even got me mildly aroused, I knew what she was doing. Bait me into doing something stupid and I charged at her. You remember Mortal Kombat? Specifically how Johnny Cage would do the splits and punch somebody in the junk? Well, I was the victim of that and sure as shit, my testicles felt like they exploded. I didn't fall to the floor, so that gave Brie a chance to grab my the hair and size me up.

At this point, I had realized my mistake and that was letting her get into my head. Brie had a cocky look on her face as her hand changed from chop to fist and even those nails come out.

"You know, I'm trying to figure out what I should hit you with, got any suggestions?"

"No, but I have a bit of advice, you forgot to neutralize my hands!"

I then threw a wicked forearm to the diaphragm (Thanks Carol/Crystal/Cheryl) as Brie let go and surprisingly enough fell to the floor. Brie started to cough and then I realized that she probably didn't expect this to happen. Her face was even turning a shade of red as the coughing became really hoarse.

That's when I realized something, she can throw the punches, but she sure as shit can't take them.

"Aww..little Alison didn't expect the Jobber to hit back? Well, time for a lesson in what I do best."

I knew that with one blow, I had my opening as I grabbed her by the ponytail and got her standing. She was still coughing and gagging even, her hands still clutching her stomach. The redness in her face was gone, but I had finally decided my next move. I scooped her up, walked her towards the bed and then walked away from the bed.

"Trust me, we be playing on the bed soon."

I lifted her high above her head, went down to one knee and her back came crashing across my knee. It wasn't a Bane Breaker or even The Brie Breaker, I still heard her back crack in a few spots as I pushed her off my knee. I saw that she was grimacing and holding her back, muttering a few swear words towards me. I once again made usage of the pony tail, pulling on it a bit harder this time to get her up and standing. I still kept my grip on the ponytail.

"It's funny, the roles were revesred just so many moments ago. There's a funny joke in that, right Alison?"

I decided it was a little payback for the punch to the nuts, so I launched a direct punch to the lower back, right at the spine. That caused her to scream in pain and I even saw a pouty look on her face. Hmmm, she looks really sexy when she had that look on her face. I scooped her up, walked her to the bed and slammed her onto it. It doesn't hurt, but when you just got spine punched, it'll hurt just a bit more. She even bounched in the air a bit as I climbed onto the bed. I jumped up, like a little kid and both of my legs dropped right onto her stomach as an almost comical expression came across her face. More screams of pain as I rolled her over and remembered what Molly had did to me at one point. I dropped an elbow righting into the middle of her spine and grinded it in. More swears and yelps of pain followed as I rolled her off the bed.

"Before I finish this, I must say that I really hope that we get a Community movie."

Brie was crawling away as I slowly stalked her, like a hunter...this all sounds really bad. Finally, I decided to end the charade as I used the ponytail for a third time to lift her up. I wrapped my arms around her throat and synched in a tight sleeperhold as she began the struggle.I felt her nails trying to rip at my arms, which only tightened the grip. I felt her legs kick and her moan and moan till suddenly...nothing. I let go, she fell to the floor with her ass sticking out, so I perved out and snapped a photo of her knocked out, ass end up to the boss. With one instruction:

Send this to Dennings.

I would later feel bad for doing what I did to Brie, she had been misinformed about what was going to happen. She thought I was just supposed to lay down and take a beating for twenty minutes. I even apologized to her in an e-mail and offered a real re-match. Her response:

My response when I foudn out Tori offered to help Molly prepare her for the rematch:

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-15, 18:45
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Thanks for another well written and exciting story, mate. But....

Quote:
"Aww..little Alison didn't expect the Jobber to hit back? Well, time for a lesson in what I do best."
No, he's not! He's a jobber!!

You're killing me here. Alison Brie. Sitting on your chest and ripping your shirt apart. She's bouncing from foot to foot, all kinds of very distracting things jiggling and moving. She's got a cocky smile on her beautiful face... And you beat her up! You brute!

My response at the thought of a rematch?

My response at the thought of Molly training Alison to kick your ass?

Gonna have to look up a good definition of the word 'Jobber' to send to you...
Old 28-Mar-15, 20:07
gameking

Alright, you can fight her next time!
Old 28-Mar-15, 22:48
Last Achievements

You have no idea how good that sounds to me.

Seriously, thank you for a really wonderful set of stories. It makes my day when I log in here and see you've added to it. Very appreciated, mate.
Old 29-Mar-15, 12:49
Last Achievements

Due to my unappreciative heckling of the jobber in his match with Alison Brie, he gave me permission to contribute a spin off account wherein the gorgeous Ms Brie is more successful in her fight with me. I hope you all like it and I hope he approves of me contributing it to his thread. Thank you for a wonderful story arc, mate, and a really good set up for a story contribution of my own.

Jobber Junior vs Alison Brie

The door opened slightly after the second knock and a large, very blue eye regarded me through the crack for a long moment. A very long moment. After what seemed like too long a pause to be comfortable, I started to introduce myself.

“Um, G’day. I’m Chris. Tori sent me?”

There was no response, but the door opened and I stepped inside with a last look out into the hall. The door closed behind me and my mouth dropped open at the sight of a tall brunette in faded jeans and a baggy grey tee shirt. I have seen Alison Brie on Community and in ads for Mad Men, but in person she was far and away the most beautiful woman I have ever seen up close.

“I’m not paying you for this.” Her voice was short and clipped with anger.

“Oh, I don’t have anything to do with that stuff. Tori handles…”

“What is that accent? Australian? Never mind. The last guy was hopeless. Some jobber! My back has been sore for a week. You know the rules, right?”

Her mind jumped from topic to topic rapidly and I struggled to keep up. “Yes, Ms Brie. I give you a challenge but under no circumstances am I to hurt you or… Um…. Win.”

“Damn straight.” Alison asserted. “We’ll be fighting in there,” she pointed into a large lounge area. “Push all the furniture back and clear us some space. I’ll get changed.”
Without further discussion, Alison walked towards what I assumed was a bedroom. I blatantly watched her ass until she disappeared through the door and turned my attention to clearing floor space for us, pushing back a coffee table and couch, removing the cushions and arranging them against anything that looked like it had an edge. I opened my backpack and stowed away my jeans and tee shirt as I stripped down to my bike shorts. A quick spritz with some deodorant and I was ready. Standing off in the corner furthest from the bedroom, I started to stretch, shaking my arms around and rolling my head on my neck.

It was some minutes before the door opened, and again my mouth nearly hit the floor. I’d been shown a picture of Alison Brie when Tori allocated me the job, sitting in a tight red swimsuit with numerous black zippers. I remember thinking that I wanted to open all of them to see the gorgeous body beneath. Well, Alison stepped into the lounge room wearing that self same swimsuit. The central zipper was lowered to just below her collarbone, covering her cleavage, but I remembered the picture and my imagination was running wild. Her long brown hair tumbled over her shoulders and her big blue eyes regarded me with icy hostility.

“Ms Brie, Tori wanted me to apologise again for…”

“Don’t say his name. I’ve already spoken to her about facing him again. I don’t care about your name, either. Your name is Jobber. Got it?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“And stop being so fucking polite. I am going to kick your ass. Don’t even try to make me like you.”

I nodded and took a step forward onto the large floor rug, waiting near the edge.
Alison moved to the centre of the rug and I moved to join her, arms raised and hands extended. We each stepped closer and grabbed each other with a collar and elbow, and I pushed against her slender body hard enough to make her struggle, but not enough to overpower. We pushed back and forth and I looked down at her body in the tight, clingy swimsuit. I got distracted when I looked even lower at her long, smooth legs and Alison twisted her body and managed to hook an arm around my neck. I found my head dragged down to be crushed against her side, with her arm grinding against me. I could feel one of the zippers I had been keen to open digging into my forehead. Bent over as I was, my hands naturally found their way to her hips and ass, pushing against her. Her butt was really firm and as she felt my hands on it she torqued the headlock even harder.

“Watch those hands, buddy!” she hissed.

Alison started dragging me around the room by the head, stopping every few moments to give a little hop and wrench on my neck. My neck is thick and strong but she was starting to take a toll when she finally stopped in the middle of the rug. “Going down!” she cried out, dropping one knee and flipping me over her hips to land in a graceless heap on the floor. She crashed down across my chest, still holding onto the headlock. I groaned again as she twisted her grip on me, pulling my face in tight against the side of one of her boobs. The position was both intoxicating and painful.

Knowing I have to offer at least some resistance, I reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair with my right hand, pulling back and twisting my body until she had her shoulders on the rug and her long, sexy legs kicking in the air.

“One!” I started a very slow count….

Alison kicked her legs even harder, her bare feet pointing up toward the ceiling. I could hear her grunting and swearing as she struggled.

“Two!” I held onto the pin for a long moment, making her worry that I might be as duplicitous as my colleague, but at the last moment I let her heave her body out of my grasp. She flipped over onto her front, breathing heavily.

I twisted my body around and threw myself over her back, grabbing her arms and pinning them to the floor. Turning myself to be laying on top of her, I twisted my legs through hers in a weak version of a grapevine and simply used my weight to crush her to the rug. The front of my crotch was rubbing across her very firm ass, though, and I am sure she could feel my enjoyment of our fight becoming more apparent.

“Gonna have to fight harder than this, Ali, I’m a jobber, not an invalid.” I taunted in her ear, causing her to thrash around angrily. She twisted and thrashed around beneath me, her slender body moving this way and that. I made her struggle for a minute or two, until I could hear real anger creeping into her voice. When she did buck me off her, I landed on my side and tried to roll away from her, but she was furious and was on me in a second.

Both her knees slammed down on my lower spine, driving my gut and swelling crotch into the floor. I gasped with real pain and convulsed beneath her. Alison sat her perfect rear on my lower back and pulled up on my hair, wrapping one slender arm under my chin and starting to choke me. I coughed and tried to pull at her arm with my fingers, as she was pulling my chest completely up off the floor.

“Finding it hard to breathe?” Alison cooed in my ear. Her arm bent a little more, crushing my windpipe and the sides of my throat in the crook of her elbow. She let go of my hair and slipped her forearm up behind my head, turning her choke into a sleeper hold. “This is how that other fucker put me out.” She breathed. “Choked me out and left me lying on the floor with my ass in the air. Bet the creep took photos, too.” I had seen the pictures he took, but decided discretion was the better part of valour and didn’t mention them.

“Please… Ms Brie…” I rasped…

“I could choke you out, you know. I can feel you getting weaker.” She jerked up with her arms and I coughed loudly. “But I saw you looking at my legs. And my ass. You’re an ass man, aren’t you?”

I couldn’t answer, but I think the question was rhetorical.

“I think that is how I will knock you out.”

Alison wrenched back on my neck, gripping my hair with the hand behind my head and squeezing with a furious burst. Spots danced in front of my eyes and I started tapping against her arm weakly. She held it for a few more seconds until the edges of my vision started to blur and then released the choke, suddenly.

My face crashed down onto the rug with a thunk. I rubbed at my throat with my right hand and coughed, covering my mouth with my left hand. A pain in my side forced me over onto my back as Alison kicked me, roughly. Looking up I saw her long legs above me as she stood with her feet on either side of my head. She reached down absently and hooked her finger in the leg hole of her swimsuit, pulling the lycra spandex out of her ass. Her eyes were cold as they looked down at me and she rubbed her hands up and down her thighs.

“Guys are always looking at my legs. You all seem obsessed with body parts. Legs, breasts, asses… So predictable.”

Alison knelt down with her knees on either side of my head. I was looking up at the red fabric stretching between her legs. She moved forward and lay on my stomach with her long legs either side of my face. Reaching back, she grabbed hold of my hair and pulled my head up, locking her thighs tightly around my neck. My cheeks smushed together and my lips made a goldfish pout as she squeezed her legs together. My nose almost brushed against her butt as it quivered and flexed in front of my face. The pain surprised me as I had thought Alison’s legs too skinny to cause much damage.

She squeezed and squeezed, making me cry out with a long moan. She tightened her thighs after I thought I could take no more and kept going long after I tapped furiously on her ass. Finally she relaxed the scissor and let my head fall to the floor. She rubbed one leg up and down my face, the smooth skin of her thigh so different to the firm power when she was crushing me.

Alison slid her knees forward and sat up on my chest. I opened my heavy lidded eyes and could see the stretch fabric of her suit digging into her butt. Two rows of zippers extended over both hips, nearly meeting at the centre of her spine, just above her ass.

Over her shoulder, the evil Ms Brie looked down into my eyes. “You like the view? Enjoy it, because it will be the last thing you see for a while.”

Alison began moving back and I turned my face to the side, feeling her firm butt press down on my cheek, pressing my other cheek into the rug. I felt her moving my arm around, hooking it behind her knee and tucking my wrist beneath her foot. She did the same with my other hand, catching both arms in a kind of arm/leg grapevine. I tried to breathe as silently as I could, but there was no fooling this woman.

“Oh, no. You are not going to turn away from this. Your workmate left me with my ass in the air, so I am going to use it to cut off your air.” She reached back and grabbed hold of my hair, rising up on her knees an inch or two and forcing my face upwards. My vision was filled with the sight of her glorious ass, tightly encased in her red swimsuit. She wiggled her butt above me a little, tantalising me, and then dropped her weight down on my face. It was hot and soft yet firm and a little damp. There was a slight aroma that fired some kind of animal lust in me and I knew that my tight bike shorts were going to be inadequate in their job. Alison started moving forward and back, slowly, grinding herself down on me. It was sensual and extremely exciting. I tried to move my arms but she had them hooked securely.

God, this was hot. Not only was it sexy as hell, but it was physically hot under Alison’s butt. She kept grinding back and forth and my face was getting red and sweaty. I barely noticed at first when my lungs began to hunger for air. She looked back over her shoulder, pulling the dark brown hair away from her face, and looked down at me, as if trying to guess when I would pass out. I started to thrash around a bit and she smiled an evil smile.

“Not long now… “ she cooed.

She was right. It seemed like less than a minute later my lungs were on fire and I was slapping my hands against her hips in desperation. Alison just looked into my eyes and shook her head slightly. The last thing I saw before darkness swept over me was her pucker up her red lips and blow a kiss at me with a taunting smile….

--oOo--

I came to some indeterminate time later with a terrible headache. I struggled to sit up and found a yellow post it note stuck to my chest. I pulled it off and read it through bleary eyes.

“Let the other guy know what to expect next time I book him for a fight.”

Last edited by mixfightor; 29-Mar-15 at 12:56.
Old 29-Mar-15, 19:57
gameking

I hope everybody enjoyed mixfightor's entry, I pitched the idea myself. I've also offered him a spot as a guest writer for the series I hope he accepts.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-15, 08:03
Last Achievements

Sure, mate. I'd love to help out. Now, let's talk salary....
Old 30-Mar-15, 13:51
gameking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sure, mate. I'd love to help out. Now, let's talk salary....
Hey, let's not get ahead of ourselves...beat somebody first and we'll talk. Maybe a starlet or something.
Old 22-Apr-15, 20:42
gameking

10:00 AM, today.

It was one day before the Dennings bout and like a kid before Christmas, I could not sleep. So, I headed down to the office for a little chit-chat with the boss, some playful banter with Molly and hell, maybe I'll tap Molly out. I hope that poor Jobber Junior kid makes it through his first match, I feel bad that he took the wrath of Brie. As I exited the apartment, I saw Molly come out with some laundry. Her hair was also longer...I've been out of the office for a bit.

"Hey Molly."

"Hey Rich."

Weird, Molly's off day is usually Thursday, I run the desk that day for old times sake. Even plant a practical joke or five in her desk, then she usually gets all angry with me. So, I hopped into my car, drove down to the office and walked into an empty reception desk and the weirdest part, my name was on the desk. I walked into the bosses office, and plopped down onto the nearest chair. She did not have a happy look on her face. I also noticed that her hair had changed, it had been long black hair, but now it was shorter.

"Did you get your hair cut?"

"No and you're late, to talk about my proposition"

"No, I'm not. I come in at ten and why did you give Molly the day off?"

"Molly? Your next door neighbor that have you a crush on? Why would I hire her?"

Is she right? Do I really have a crush on her?

"To work the desk. Remember, we're business partners after ScarJo broke my arm?"

"Scarlett Johansson didn't break your arm, Stephanie McMahon did. Also, how in the hell could we be business partners? You have ten dollars in your bank account!"

This..is....fucking...WEIRD!

"Did you get into the Absinthe last night?"

"No, I'm just really really really really confused. Listen, I am one day away from the final fight with Kat Dennings, so got any tips?"

"How do you know about my proposition and how do you know that it involves Kat Dennings?"

"I don't, so what's with the proposition?"

"A prominent and I mean prominent celebrity needs to blow off some steam and wants to do something different. Her manager knows me and knows I'm involved in wrestling, so she wanted somebody to how can I say it.....wrestle said celebrity. It would be fully competitive, so you can go for the win, but this celebrity has the green light to beat the crap out of you. I want you to take the spot since you have a reputation for being reliable and you won't pull anything stupid. Interested?"

This seems like an awfully familiar situation and in fact, this might be deja-vu. I quickly checked my phone and I saw the date:

February 28th, 2014.

What the fuck?

*Insert Back to The Future reference here.*

Have I gone back in time? Did I create some type of alternate timeline? Is my cat now possessed by the spirit of Andre the Giant? What about Jobber Junior? If I beat Lawence, is this a one and done deal or do I open a giant time paradox and I fight Nicole Bass next? I saw Tori looking impatient and finally snapped out of my funk.

"So....are you up for it?"

"What's the worse than can happen? I'll take the match, get the win and maybe this can be my the new thing. The Hollywood Champion."

"We'll work on the nickname."

OOC: Things are about to get....different.

Last edited by gameking; 23-Apr-15 at 03:01.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-15, 11:11
Last Achievements

Definitely an interesting setup, mate. I'm sorry I haven't contributed anything yet. I did start a couple of things but they kinda fizzled on me. I have to say I am looking forward to seeing where you will go with this. Thanks, mate.
Closed Thread

Tags
celebrities, celebrity fight, hollywood jobber, mixed wrestling