Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Old 13-Apr-17, 21:48
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: mixed boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by terroney [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
kickboxing
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Good post.

It's hard to find m-f sparring or tournament fights in boxing or kickboxing.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-17, 14:25
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Here's a great mixed boxing story told by the German female pro boxing champ Christina Hammer that I mentioned earlier, I posted it in the thread about her but in case you missed it I'm going to post it here too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here she talks about boxing with her one year younger brother in the basement when they were growing up. Their father showed them some basics of boxing and they were ready to fight. The first time they fought they had to share one pair of gloves, she had the glove for the left hand and her brother for the right hand. When they fought at one point she hit him good with her bare knuckle right hand and knocked him out. She said that they had a bit of a rivalry going on after that but that they have a good relationship now. I can imagine that the younger brother was bitter about being owned by his big sister like that, getting knocked out cold by her in their first fight with their father watching must have been terribly humiliating so I guess he wanted to get back at her and that's what started the "rivalry".

I wonder how their other fights went but I wouldn't be surprised if she continued to whoop his ass, she seems like a natural fighter and their sibling rivalry probably ended up pretty one-sided, especially after she started training boxing seriously.
This is one of the best real life stories ever. This has to be one of the most humiliating ways to lose to your sister, especially considering that they had the same amount of training at that point and there's only one year difference in age between them. Imagine how emasculating it would be to be defeated like that. Basically imagine that your parents give you and your sister a pair of boxing gloves for a fun fight thinking nothing bad will happen and your sister not only manages to beat you but knocks you out cold. While you're slowly coming to your senses your parents have to explain to you what just happened, that you just got your lights shut out by your sister. You're still wobbled and confused while she's standing over you and triumphing. Then her and the parents probably tell this story to everyone they know thinking it's such a fun story, they keep telling this story to your family's friends in front of you and so on. And your sister obviously keeps reminding you about it all the time and taunts you. I would feel completely embarrassed.

It's no wonder that they had a rivalrly going on after that and continued to fight each other, I think any man would be completely frustrated after that and would try to regain at least some of his manliness and try to get back at her. Considering that she went on to become an elite female boxer though I'm afraid her brother just got more and more beatings until he finally accepted her dominance.

Last edited by al89; 14-Apr-17 at 14:35.
Old 14-Apr-17, 17:00

Footage of Christina Hammer sparring with trained men and male pro boxers:

The narrator says that there are no adequate women sparring partners for her because of her size and power so she spars with men. Christina then says that men sometimes have problems if a woman is beating them, but that they should view it just as a sport.

I'd love to have a boxing sparring session with her.

Last edited by al89; 14-Apr-17 at 17:12.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-17, 20:29
Points: 25,633, Level: 70 Points: 25,633, Level: 70 Points: 25,633, Level: 70
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,098 Times in 409 Posts

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to megahexer For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-17, 02:42
Points: 32,459, Level: 79 Points: 32,459, Level: 79 Points: 32,459, Level: 79
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,354 Times in 592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Check out the other great female pro boxer at her weight class, Christina Hammer.

Hopefully these two fight each other soon.

They're my favorite female fighters. They're big tall girls but so sexy at the same time. They're real amazons.
Yes. Hammer has a great physique too. That would be a very interesting match to watch. Who would u pick I'f u r betting?
Old 15-Apr-17, 11:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestpet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes. Hammer has a great physique too. That would be a very interesting match to watch. Who would u pick I'f u r betting?
Right now Christina. She has more pro experience and is better conditioned for a 10 round pro boxing title fight. Claressa hasn't been past the 4th round yet. She doesn't have the experience how to pace herself in a 10 round fight. If they would fight now she would probably start strong but then gas out midway through the fight and Christina would then jab her to death to win on points or put her away late. Christina is very elusive and knows how to use her reach and height, she's like some sort of female Wladimir Klitschko.

Claressa has great amateur achievements but even the best amateurs need to get some solid pro experience if they want to challenge the best. If she rushes with the match against Christina too early she is probably going to get whooped.

Claressa is hyped in the USA because of her gold medals but let's not assume that she is necessarily elite in her division, at least not yet. A lot of those women pros are tough and could give her hell.

Here's a video of the two together, Christina looks bigger:

This is my dream women fight and it will certainly happen at some point. Finally we'll get to see a quality fight between two sexy big amazons who are also amazingly skilled. This is much more interesting to me than watching small women in the UFC, I just love tall athletic women. I hope there will be a bit of trash talk, Claressa will probably act cocky and arrogant like always.

Last edited by al89; 15-Apr-17 at 11:23.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-17, 10:51
Producer
Points: 46,141, Level: 94 Points: 46,141, Level: 94 Points: 46,141, Level: 94
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,396 Times in 1,605 Posts

This one's quite a bit different from the usual. No script, no acting, no sound effects, no headgear.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Felecia FightServ For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-17, 18:18
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

That's a unique type of video. Not many m-f vids with real sparring.

Well done.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-17, 13:58
Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,113 Times in 4,079 Posts

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-17, 23:34

Another video of Claressa Shields sparring with a man, this one is older though when she wasn't as accomplished yet.

They both go hard, you could tell the guy didn't want to lose to a woman.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:

Tags
boxing, clinch, fetish, fighting, mixed boxing, women