Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jun-14, 22:21
Temporary group
Points: 10,603, Level: 44 Points: 10,603, Level: 44 Points: 10,603, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Live sgpin chat?

I'm love the sgpin and being put into one. However, other than a couple girls, it hasn't happened much. I'm not bold enough to try a session yet, I can only live vicariously through POV shots (which are near impossible to find), and hearing about other people's experiences. But I did try to do an online video chat with a girl on a certain website...more affiliated with sex in general, not a chat specifically focused on wrestling, etc.

So, I go into a chat room with this stunning blond and we start chatting. It took me several minutes (and coin) to basically instruct her on exactly what I was looking for. She finally got the camera onto the floor and began to straddle it like she was pinning me down...after she figured out what I was looking for it was great and she got real creative.

However, does anyone know if anything like this (online video chats, etc) exist that caters more to the wrestling/domination fetish? I would love to be able to go into a room and just say "Could you put me in a schoolgirl pin?" without having to spend 5 minutes explaining every detail of what I wanted. Thanks