Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Mar-17, 07:15
tc1

Discussion Has your wife/GF ever witnessed you losing a fight? [M/M]

Have you ever lost a fight in front of a spouse or significant other (whether the opponent was male or female) only to face the humiliation of your spouse/gf?

I was at a party with my girlfriend when we were 18 and getting ready to start college. It was Labor Day weekend, on the Saturday, and we were at my gf's neighbor's house. They had a big deck and a large yard.

A guy showed up and started talking up my gf while I was talking to some other people. He even asked for her number after he found out I was dating her.

I confronted him and he basically said that there was nothing I could do about it. Well, he was right. My gf was trying to tell me that we just needed to leave but I kept mouthing about what I was going to do to him. A small crowd gathered, most of whom I didn't know but my gf's sister and gf's best friend were there.

The guy and I started fighting and I thought we'd push for a minute but he started punching and he had fast hands. I lost count of his punches but I threw a few and didn't land any. He was also good at wrestling and slammed me to the grass. As he stood over top of me, he punched me. I tried getting up but I staggered around (people were chuckling at this point). My gf came over to me and helped me stand up. The guy was leaving and said to my gf, "What's your number?" I charged at him and he knocked me down one last time. I was dazed and my girl came over to me, helping me up and calling out my name to make sure I was ok. The other guy got out of there quickly.

When we went back to my gf's house, her best friend (who really didn't like me anyway) told my gf's mother, "Tough guy here got his ass whipped tonight." Her mother laughed.

I couldn't even look at my gf, nor could she look at me. I was humiliated. She finally said, "we have to talk about what happened. It's ok to admit that you lost a fight. You were trying to defend me but I don't need defending."

When I asked her if the fight looked that bad, she said, "He beat your butt pretty good. I had a front row seat."

She seemed to show less and less interest after that. We broke up about two weeks later and when I came home at Christmas, I found out that she'd been dating that guy.

I looked her up on FB several years ago and found out that they are married.
Old 01-Mar-17, 12:17
Points: 1,511, Level: 15 Points: 1,511, Level: 15 Points: 1,511, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Has your wife/GF ever witnessed you losing a fight?

This is literally the saddest story I've heard in a while.
The Following User Says Thank You to azbwc For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-17, 14:22
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

only one she has ever seen me lose to is her lololol
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-17, 16:59
Points: 4,166, Level: 27 Points: 4,166, Level: 27 Points: 4,166, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Awhile back, I made the mistake of researching prison stories and one stuck out and it's pretty ugly, so you've been warned.
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 Thanks received):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

So to the OP, as bad as that party got, I suppose it could've got worse, lol.

Nudity Resort Humiliation
http://www.malevsfemale.org/showpost.php?p=276978&postcount=1

ROOKIE COP CAPTURED BY WHORES !!!

http://www.malevsfemale.org/showpost.php?p=278501&postcount=1
Old 01-Mar-17, 17:05
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Please tag M vs M discussions accordingly.

Edit: moved to off-topic section.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 16-Mar-17, 02:16
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts
Default Re: Has your wife/GF ever witnessed you losing a fight? [M/M]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you ever lost a fight in front of a spouse or significant other (whether the opponent was male or female) only to face the humiliation of your spouse/gf?
Yes, but I will pm you the details.

Last edited by FetishWebDev; 16-Mar-17 at 03:29.

Tags
m/m, mvm