Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Mar-18, 03:43
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default No Response

Just wondering has anyone out there ever had a girl they'd love to book a session but the girl never responded to your emails. For me before she passed it was a Goddess Amadahy. I emailed her at least a dozen times but never heard back. Now I wish I would have emailed her even more. Maybe she would have eventually responded and I would have had the pleasure of meeting her.
More recently Andi Page has been ignoring my emails. I love her work with Reality Girls and would love to tussle with her.
Old 11-Mar-18, 06:09
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: No Response

Yes, a lot of the ladies the emails go to spam and there real busy. I still don't understand why they don't check there spam for them and see if wrestling is in the subject, because they would get mor clients. I have wrestled a lot of the women out there, but many who I haven't because of there no responses.
Old 13-Mar-18, 18:48
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: No Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just wondering has anyone out there ever had a girl they'd love to book a session but the girl never responded to your emails. For me before she passed it was a Goddess Amadahy. I emailed her at least a dozen times but never heard back. Now I wish I would have emailed her even more. Maybe she would have eventually responded and I would have had the pleasure of meeting her.
More recently Andi Page has been ignoring my emails. I love her work with Reality Girls and would love to tussle with her.
I have experienced that with Duchess Dani. My opportunities to session are very few. So on about 4 seperate occasions, when i had a chance to do a session with her, i would send her an email. 3 of the 4 times i got no response. And the one time i did get a response, it was a week later and too late to do the session.