Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jun-12, 18:29
Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,127 Times in 324 Posts
Default Meeting to pin

Guys.....I have something to share with you,something that I really didnt think would ever happen in my wildest dreams,certainly not on this forum,or come to think about it, any forum.
Last week one of the females from this forum,arranged to meet up with me in her home town..Im not going to say with whom or where, as her anonymity is imortant to me,but she occassionally comes on and posts quite kinky stuff,that certainly gets me going.

It was probably one of the best times I have ever had with a young woman,certainly I havent never experienced such an erotic weekend.Not only that she was very obsessed in the pinning and dominating me for hours...a dream come true

We had been chatting and sending E mails for about 3 months and at first it was just like a cascual flirt and friendly conversation,nothing more.
Occassionally mentioning related topics like facesitting in bikinis,chest sitting,obviously wrestling and other related stuff that you guys like to post.As time went on we gradually started to talk about more kinky stuff and then we realised that we had more in common.

We arranged to meet at a neutral hotel in the middle of town,nothing special,but the bedroom its self was large and spacious,and most importantly had a large double 4 poster bed with a fairly hard matress to have some fun.

It was a warm Friday evening,the time I checked it in,I had been travelling a quite a far distance,so I was in need of a little nap before meeting up with "sally".

Downstairs was a cosy small bar ,with a dinning room attached,we had arranged to meet at 9 pm...Just before that time I took a seat by the window and waited rather nervously..perhaps thinking at the back of my mind, that she might not turn up...wow I wasnt sure.

The clock by the bar struck 9pm...there wasnt any sign of Sally... I really was thinking the worst..then out of the blue, pulled over a white car on the other side of the street.A Woman got out, dressed with a nice blue skirt,whitest blouse and seemed to be wearing black stockings,maybe fishnets ..wasnt sure. what did strike me though ,she had lovily long wildish dark brown hair..wow i thought!!
She moved towards the hotel and seemed to go in ..stopping at first to check her make up...the door slowly opened,and in she came in.In the bar area there were a few other couples mingling,which certainly helped calming the situation,with a little music in the background,
We looked at each other for the first time,Sally had this really naughty looking smile ,but not over doing it..in my opinion she looked great. I stood up and gave her a gentil embrassment in my arms and a little peck on her side of her cheek.She sat down and I bought the drinks...2 gin and tonics to start off with.

At first we were a little apprehensive with each other ,but as the evening went on,the flow of the chat certainly picked up and from my side of things the evening had begun well..there was certainly chemistry between us,and it gradually became ever clear ,that as the evening went on ,we had the makings of a good relationship.

The evening went on,we had a few more drinks,and I asked her if she had any plans for later,of course not making it look as though i was after something....no me doing that ..never
Sally gave me this welcoming look and had the suggestion written all over her face,sort of saying to me"I thought you werent going to ask"
With that I asked her if she would like to make herself more comfortable upstairs.....wow she didnt let me ask her twice..so we we made our way upstairs..to the bedroom.

When inside the bedroom ,we noticed the double bed was made up with white sheets and pillow cases,and 2 dark blue dovets,The front and back of the bed had an old style looking wooden frame ,which was going to be put into use

There wasnt much talking now..the mood had changed,still was nice ,but an antisipation and excitment had creeped in.."what now?" I whispered in her ear, as we cuddled each other ,while sitting on the bed:
"Take off your clothes and leave pants on "she quietly whispered back in my ear.
I quickly did,being obedient and doing what she asked..."from now on,in this bedroom I will be called Mistress,do you hear me?"
I wasnt going to argue...she was firm but still had that naughty looking face,watching ever move I made...which made me feel small but noticed.

When I was half nakid, she sat on my lap and crossed her legs,.leaving her arm around my shoulders.Sally then said to me "now please lie down on the middle of the bed with your head at the feet end."
When in position,she took out some old black nylons from her bag;and swiftly proceeded to tie each arm and leg to each corner of the bed.securing them very tightly and stretching out both my arms and legs,so that there was little movement.......God I was totally restrained and felt absolutely helpless,

Sally ,then got up and left me on the bed and went to the bathroom to get refreshed.,,,as she was away,I tried in vain to release my self...no chance..I was starting to feel trapped,worthless ,at the mercy of her..it was an erotic feeling,but a worrying one,if you have ever been in this position before perhaps you might know where I coming from..

The bathroom door opened after about 20 minutes,Sally was looking better than ever.She had slipped on a black see through erotic nighty,petit silky underwear,changed her fishnets to black satin stockings ,with a black line running down the back,and was wearing a pair of black pointed stiletto shoes...."Do you like what you see?"she asked in a smoothing voice.

I was somewhat speechless...She was looking magnificently powerful and erotic,although as I got to know her, she was far from that,as though she played two characters..the loving mother in the day to the dark misterious queen at night.

she moved towards the bed sliding herself across it and sat by the side of me ,learning over me with her arm extended outwards.Looking down at me she established eye contact and said in a quiet relaxing voice
"your´re all mine now..this is where the fun starts"
she stroked my face with her warm soft hand and leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips.It was such a teasing kiss as though to warm me about the calm before the storm. Lifting her leg over and straddling me, she gentilly sat up right on my stomach,pushing her hands on my chest,digging her sharp fingernails on the skin,scratching part of the top surface ,which really hurt and made me jolt upwards.
The room was quiet ,just the movement of bodies coming together,maybe a slight groan or an erotic mumble...After a couple of minutes I remember Sally sliding her self up my body ,taking a breather while sat on my chest.Her legs were positioned on my arms,her weight was on my chest,arms were free and her eyes following mine..Dominance and control certainly came into play,although I was enjoying it as much as she was...she told me later ,she was thinking at last a man to sit on and control.
she sat on my chest for a while ,in total silence,as though to enjoy the moment ,while it lasted...must have been 20 minutes,although probably for her it didnt seem that long.she looked comfortable ,and at peace,maybe she was in her element of pure satisfaction.
She placed herself more on my face,making me turn my head sideways.That was quickly counteracted by locking my head with her legs,squeezing then at first gentilly and increasing it gradually. Pushing herself more over my face.she started to increase her weight on my mouth and nose ,creating a good smother and holding me firm for a couple of seconds at first.Gradually increasing the air tight seal by a few more seconds. It was getting really painful as i could normally hold my breath for about 40 seconds,after that panic was starting to set in ,my eye pupils enlarging ,,my breathing came very irratic ,my face became bright red.and fear was showing all over my face.Each time she gave me about 5 seconds breather,then went down on me again and increased the time longer..taking it to the minute...minute ten..even minute twenty...I tried to tap ..shout out submit..it went unheeded,as though it wasnt worth anything..I was totally at Sallys mercy,control and influence.My legs were trying to kick out but were restrained well ,arms were also tied and reinforced by her pinning legs.My head was well pinned inbetween her soft strong legs..she for me was the perfect pinner.

The smothering went on for ages,it seemed ages..for those who would like to be smothered..think again ..its not what people make it out to be,,,painful ,agony,and really humillating for the one underneath.It got to the stage where she rejected my submission plea,that I was starting to lose it...Knocked out almost..it was a horrible feeling..like being drowned.

She made it worse ,by taking off her pants and putting them in my mouth..in that way when she smothered me the tight seal wasnt so important as my mouth was blocked.

This went on for a bit longer...she got off me and stood over me ,still looking down with that composed naughty smile."Now a little pain my dear,be brave"....she placed one foot on my chest and the other on my tommmy...boy it hurt,digging in with her spiked heels and twisting her feet back and forward..again after a few minutes ,,it hurt, I wanted to submit,but she stopped and then started again..I was almost in tears..my mouth gagged,,my body trapped and the pain increased..she had found real satisfaction for herself.Placing her shoes carefully on my forehead ,she balances herself on my head..and stayed there as long as I could take it,..I was determined to resist the pain ..take it on the chin,but it came to the point were it was all too much.she pushed me to my limits ,found my boundaries...and also my weak points..

After two and a half hours of smothering,stress positions and trampling she sort of relaxed,turning around in the reverse sitting sgp position,lifting her bum slightly upwards and asking me to lick it,licking it clean and sticking my tongue up her tight interior.she smothered me a few more times but only short periods.Turning herself round again she squatted over my face and presented her pussy to me...I kindly oblieged and licked it in places she cleaerly enjoyed..She lifted herself slightly upwards,making sure my head followed her upwards as far as I could go..teasing me when she became out of range for my licking tongue,Pushing backdown again over my face she gave me on e more last tight smother,until I was almost out..thats how it felt,

We finished with the birds singing outside,so time certainly flew by...it was a rememorable night..something I would recomend to those who like "extreme sports..to those who like it ,but havent been smothered before..I would stay well clear perhaps.Sally was a great experience ,had a wonderful personality and was fun to be with...

We spent the next day on the beach,where she introduced me to her son....Mark,who was really cute and showed me how strong he was by giving his mum a shoulder ride.We had a lovily day together then met up again at the hotel,while her mother looked after Mark.Ill continue the story later...watch this space

Last edited by sprog; 16-Jun-12 at 01:55.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sprog For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-12, 22:01
Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,232 Times in 473 Posts
Default Re: Meeting to pin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Guys.....I have something to share with you,something that I really didnt think would ever happen in my wildest dreams,certainly not on this forum,or come to think about it, any forum.
Last week one of the females from this forum,arranged to meet up with me in her home town..Im not going to say with whom or where, as her anonymity is imortant to me,but she occassionally comes on and posts quite kinky stuff,that certainly gets me going.

It was probably one of the best times I have ever had with a young woman,certainly I havent never experienced such an erotic weekend.Not only that she was very obsessed in the pinning and dominating me for hours...a dream come true

We had been chatting and sending E mails for about 3 months and at first it was just like a cascual flirt and friendly conversation,nothing more.
Occassionally mentioning related topics like facesitting in bikinis,chest sitting,obviously wrestling and other related stuff that you guys like to post.As time went on we gradually started to talk about more kinky stuff and then we realised that we had more in common.

We arranged to meet at a neutral hotel in the middle of town,nothing special,but the bedroom its self was large and spacious,and most importantly had a large double 4 poster bed with a fairly hard matress to have some fun.

It was a warm Friday evening,the time I checked it in,I had been travelling a quite a far distance,so I was in need of a little nap before meeting up with "sally".

Downstairs was a cosy small bar ,with a dinning room attached,we had arranged to meet at 9 pm...Just before that time I took a seat by the window and waited rather nervously..perhaps thinking at the back of my mind, that she might not turn up...wow I wasnt sure.

The clock by the bar struck 9pm...there wasnt any sign of Sally... I really was thinking the worst..then out of the blue, pulled over a white car on the other side of the street.A Woman got out, dressed with a nice blue skirt,whitest blouse and seemed to be wearing black stockings,maybe fishnets ..wasnt sure. what did strike me though ,she had lovily long wildish dark brown hair..wow i thought!!
She moved towards the hotel and seemed to go in ..stopping at first to check her make up...the door slowly opened,and in she came in.In the bar area there were a few other couples mingling,which certainly helped calming the situation,with a little music in the background,
We looked at each other for the first time,Sally had this really naughty looking smile ,but not over doing it..in my opinion she looked great. I stood up and gave her a gentil embrassment in my arms and a little peck on her side of her cheek.She sat down and I bought the drinks...2 gin and tonics to start off with.

At first we were a little apprehensive with each other ,but as the evening went on,the flow of the chat certainly picked up and from my side of things the evening had begun well..there was certainly chemistry between us,and it gradually became ever clear ,that as the evening went on ,we had the makings of a good relationship.

The evening went on,we had a few more drinks,and I asked her if she had any plans for later,of course not making it look as though i was after something....no me doing that ..never
Sally gave me this welcoming look and had the suggestion written all over her face,sort of saying to me"I thought you werent going to ask"
With that I asked her if she would like to make herself more comfortable upstairs.....wow she didnt let me ask her twice..so we we made our way upstairs..to the bedroom.

When inside the bedroom ,we noticed the double bed was made up with white sheets and pillow cases,and 2 dark blue dovets,The front and back of the bed had an old style looking wooden frame ,which was going to be put into use

There wasnt much talking now..the mood had changed,still was nice ,but an antisipation and excitment had creeped in.."what now?" I whispered in her ear, as we cuddled each other ,while sitting on the bed:
"Take off your clothes and leave pants on "she quietly whispered back in my ear.
I quickly did,being obedient and doing what she asked..."from now on,in this bedroom I will be called Mistress,do you hear me?"
I wasnt going to argue...she was firm but still had that naughty looking face,watching ever move I made...which made me feel small but noticed.

When I was half nakid, she sat on my lap and crossed her legs,.leaving her arm around my shoulders.Sally then said to me "now please lie down on the middle of the bed with your head at the feet end."
When in position,she took out some old black nylons from her bag;and swiftly proceeded to tie each arm and leg to each corner of the bed.securing them very tightly and stretching out both my arms and legs,so that there was little movement.......God I was totally restrained and felt absolutely helpless,

Sally ,then got up and left me on the bed and went to the bathroom to get refreshed.,,,as she was away,I tried in vain to release my self...no chance..I was starting to feel trapped,worthless ,at the mercy of her..it was an erotic feeling,but a worrying one,if you have ever been in this position before perhaps you might know where I coming from..

The bathroom door opened after about 20 minutes,Sally was looking better than ever.She had slipped on a black see through erotic nighty,petit silky underwear,changed her fishnets to black satin stockings ,with a black line running down the back,and was wearing a pair of black pointed stiletto shoes...."Do you like what you see?"she asked in a smoothing voice.

I was somewhat speechless...She was looking magnificently powerful and erotic,although as I got to know her, she was far from that,as though she played two characters..the loving mother in the day to the dark misterious queen at night.

she moved towards the bed sliding herself across it and sat by the side of me ,learning over me with her arm extended outwards.Looking down at me she established eye contact and said in a quiet relaxing voice
"your´re all mine now..this is where the fun starts"
she stroked my face with her warm soft hand and leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips.It was such a teasing kiss as though to warm me about the calm before the storm. Lifting her leg over and straddling me, she gentilly sat up right on my stomach,pushing her hands on my chest,digging her sharp fingernails on the skin,scratching part of the top surface ,which really hurt and made me jolt upwards.
The room was quiet ,just the movement of bodies coming together,maybe a slight groan or an erotic mumble...After a couple of minutes I remember Sally sliding her self up my body ,taking a breather while sat on my chest.Her legs were positioned on my arms,her weight was on my chest,arms were free and her eyes following mine..Dominance and control certainly came into play,although I was enjoying it as much as she was...she told me later ,she was thinking at last a man to sit on and control.
she sat on my chest for a while ,in total silence,as though to enjoy the moment ,while it lasted...must have been 20 minutes,although probably for her it didnt seem that long.she looked comfortable ,and at peace,maybe she was in her element of pure satisfaction.
She placed herself more on my face,making me turn my head sideways.That was quickly counteracted by locking my head with her legs,squeezing then at first gentilly and increasing it gradually. Pushing herself more over my face.she started to increase her weight on my mouth and nose ,creating a good smother and holding me firm for a couple of seconds at first.Gradually increasing the air tight seal by a few more seconds. It was getting really painful as i could normally hold my breath for about 40 seconds,after that panic was starting to set in ,my eye pupils enlarging ,,my breathing came very irratic ,my face became bright red.and fear was showing all over my face.Each time she gave me about 5 seconds breather,then went down on me again and increased the time longer..taking it to the minute...minute ten..even minute twenty...I tried to tap ..shout out submit..it went unheeded,as though it wasnt worth anything..I was totally at Sallys mercy,control and influence.My legs were trying to kick out but were restrained well ,arms were also tied and reinforced by her pinning legs.My head was well pinned inbetween her soft strong legs..she for me was the perfect pinner.

The smothering went on for ages,it seemed ages..for those who would like to be smothered..think again ..its not what people make it out to be,,,painful ,agony,and really humillating for the one underneath.It got to the stage where she rejected my submission plea,that I was starting to lose it...Knocked out almost..it was a horrible feeling..like being drowned.

She made it worse ,by taking off her pants and putting them in my mouth..in that way when she smothered me the tight seal wasnt so important as my mouth was blocked.

This went on for a bit longer...she got off me and stood over me ,still looking down with that composed naughty smile."Now a little pain my dear,be brave"....she placed one foot on my chest and the other on my tommmy...boy it hurt,digging in with her spiked heels and twisting her feet back and forward..again after a few minutes ,,it hurt, I wanted to submit,but she stopped and then started again..I was almost in tears..my mouth gagged,,my body trapped and the pain increased..she had found real satisfaction for herself.Placing her shoes carefully on my forehead ,she balances herself on my head..and stayed there as long as I could take it,..I was determined to resist the pain ..take it on the chin,but it came to the point were it was all too much.she pushed me to my limits ,found my boundaries...and also my weak points..

After two and a half hours of smothering,stress positions and trampling she sort of relaxed,turning around in the reverse sitting sgp position,lifting her bum slightly upwards and asking me to lick it,licking it clean and sticking my tongue up her tight interior.she smothered me a few more times but only short periods.Turning herself round again she squatted over my face and presented her pussy to me...I kindly oblieged and licked it in places she cleaerly enjoyed..She lifted herself slightly upwards,making sure my head followed her upwards as far as I could go..teasing me when she became out of range for my licking tongue,Pushing backdown again over my face she gave me on e more last tight smother,until I was almost out..thats how it felt,

We finished with the birds singing outside,so time certainly flew by...it was a rememorable night..something I would recomend to those who like "extreme sports..to those who like it ,but havent been smothered before..I would stay well clear perhaps.Sally was a great experience ,had a wonderful personality and was fun to be with...

We spent the next day on the beach,where she introduced me to her son....Mark,who was really cute and showed me how strong he was by giving his mum a shoulder ride.We had a lovily day together then met up again at the hotel,while her mother looked after Mark.Ill continue the story later...watch this space
Awesome!! Great to know good things can come out of this forum
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorgasm For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-12, 22:56
sprog
This message has been deleted by sprog.
Old 20-Sep-12, 22:28
addamms

Congratulations! I hope everything works out with you two.
Old 11-Oct-12, 08:41
Points: 1,863, Level: 17 Points: 1,863, Level: 17 Points: 1,863, Level: 17
Last Achievements

It's always nice to see "blossoming love".

Congratulations, and best wishes to you!
Old 14-Oct-12, 03:19
Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,127 Times in 324 Posts

yes indeed,we havent looked back..infact we see each over,every now and then,,,the wrestling certainly gets better and better
Old 10-Mar-13, 17:24
hyborian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
yes indeed,we havent looked back..infact we see each over,every now and then,,,the wrestling certainly gets better and better
There is hope for us all.

Has anyone else met up because of the forum?
Old 10-Mar-13, 18:07
Points: 4,005, Level: 26 Points: 4,005, Level: 26 Points: 4,005, Level: 26
Last Achievements

fantastic lucky man,good too know there are girls checking us out on line,on what is a great forum...