Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Apr-19, 15:40
Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default A Nice Domestic Friday Night

Caroline leaned back against the pile of pillows she'd stacked against the headboard of the king-sized bed and glanced at the glossy pages of her oversized magazine, as she idly flipped through. She paused, and bent down one page corner as a reminder to look at that page later, as she spoke.

"I don't know, hon. Mexican food? ... Not really feeling that. Kind of want something lighter. You know, maybe Kate's? That place we tried a couple weeks back? Salads? Mediterranean fare? You liked that. What do you think?"

"C-Car-Caroline... f-for fuck's s-sake!" her husband grunted through gritted teeth.

Caroline laughed. "Oh don't be so dramatic - it's just the choice of restaurants! And your doctor DID say you should try to eat a little healthier, didn't he?" She flipped a few more pages. "So - Kate's?"

"I... I... f-f-fuck....." her husband sputtered, forcing even those words out with difficulty.

Caroline paused, and looked over her magazine. "Was that a 'yes'?" she asked, amicably. As she asked, she very slightly lessened the crushing pressure of her thick, muscled thighs, wrapped around her husband's head and neck. He immediately gasped for air and his face grew a shade less red.

"Hon?" she followed up, her tone relaxed, casual. Getting no answer after a moment, she re-crossed her ankles and squeezed again, her thighs bulging with muscled exertion. Her husband grunted, groaned, turning redder under the renewed pressure. She pulsed her legs so they bore down hard, eased a tiny bit, bore down again. Her husband's hands flailed ineffectively. His mouth worked, trying to speak, but no sound emerged. Finally, he croaked a rough "C-C-Caroline... P-p-please!"

Her thick powerful legs continued to work him over, those hours at the gym apparent in the abundance of shapely muscle packed into her thick, deadly legs. As if it was the easiest thing in the world for her, she continued to flip through the mag as she leg-dommed him. She idly rubbed one now VERY stiff nipple through her blouse.

"F-F-Fuck, okay, okay, Kate's!Kate's!" he croaked.

She grinned, still looking through the magazine, but squeezed a bit harder, the pressure incredible.

"Yes! YES!!!!!!! Kates! Okay? K-Kates! Please - no more!!" he grunted. She smirked.

Two hours later, the waitress smiled sweetly. "No dessert then? I'll be right back with the check!" She walked off, briskly.

Caroline grinned and leaned forward to whisper to her husband. "I told her to forget dessert because YOUR dessert is between my legs, and you're in for a very long night of eating it. Hope your tongue is ready..."

Her husband's pulse raced, a thrill of excitement and nervousness shooting through him. Caroline stood, and his eyes were immediately drawn to her long thick legs, their curves and the curves of her solid, ample ass and hips, highlighted by her black tights.

"Going to go... powder my nose..." she winked. "Settle up and lets get going when I get back. I have lengthy plans for you..." she grinned, rubbing one hand up and down a bulging, Amazonian thigh..... before walking off, leaving her husband's heart pounding....
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Shado For This Useful Post: