Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-May-18, 21:04
Points: 5,598, Level: 31 Points: 5,598, Level: 31 Points: 5,598, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Post Hard Candy

Ok kids. I know I've been ghost around here, and I know this isn't any of the continuations I've been promising, but it is... Something? Please enjoy.

This is a wrestling/femdom story with strong sexual content.

HARD CANDY pt. 1

When we broke up, it was a whole ordeal. Her name was Candy and at the time, she was the most exciting woman I'd ever known. I was a few years out of college and met her at a party at a friends house. I walked in and saw a crowd gathered round the kitchen table where the most drop-dead gorgeous woman I had ever seen was arm wrestling with a man. The man was red faced and straining and she was effortlessly holding his arm in place while sucking down a beer. It was an oddly sexy scene. She was tall, slim, dark and sexy. Real sexy. I had never been especially attracted to athletic or muscled women, but this woman was model-level good looking and had an amazing body and muscles to boot! Not like a body builder but well developed like a fitness model. She beat him after toying with him for the duration of her beer.

They say the crazy ones are the best in bed and this was ringing true in her case. We hooked up that night, and the sex was mind blowing. I had never been with someone so athletic before. She had incredible muscle control, verocity, and stamina. She rode me like lives depended on it. She would bring me to the point where I was ready to explode, then she would clamp down and hold perfectly still till it passed, then she'd start up again.

After what was absolutely the greatest sexual experience of my life, I was hooked and we started dating. Come to find out she really is a fitness model by profession. The schedule was great cause she'd be gone for days at a time, and be home for a few days and we'd fill that time as best we could going out and having as much sex as possible. For a few months everything was great. Then everything changed.

We were out one weekend and the local bar was having an mma show. A woman who was on the local circuit had a match in which she totally dominated her opponent. She was introduced as the womens champ and she was awesome. A blonde powerhouse who threw her opponent around like she was a child. When it looked like she was finally bored, she sat behind her victim and wrapped her long legs around her middle and leaned back on her hands lifting her ass off the mat and poured the squeeze on her hapless opponent who immediately began screaming and slapping her tormentors thigh. After a few seconds of primming and waving to the crowd, the mighty blonde gave her victim a violent shake and released her.

Afterward the announcer came in the octagon with the Mic and said that anyone who wanted to step in with the champ who could go 2 minutes without getting their shoulders pinned would win $500. The champ was towelling off and flexing for the crowd. They had a table set up ringside for people to sign up and sign wavers to get in the ring. A large drunk man was first.

The announcer stood between the two. "The following contest is scheduled to last two minutes! It is a grappling only match! No fists, feet, knees or elbows will be allowed! If Bill can last two minutes against our champion without having both shoulders meet the mat, he will win five hundred dollars!" The bell rang and she was on him like a spider monkey. On his back she locked in a sleeper/ bodyscissor combination and rode him to the ground. Once seated, she released the sleeper and poured on the bodyscissor. In seconds he was screaming his submission. I'm guessing this was her signature move and I could see why. She had monstrous thighs. She then used her legs to leverage him on to his back and she hooked his shoulder and got the pin. The crowd exploded and she kicked up to her feet and ran around the ring in triumph. Time elapsed on the clock: 37 seconds.

Bill holding his sides had to be helped out of the cage. The second one up was a woman. She was stout looking, large and comely but appeared country strong. She was rolled into a small package pin almost immediately. Time elapsed: 12 seconds.

I turned to say something to Candy but she had left our table. I scanned the place and saw her signing papers at the small table by the cage. My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe my girlfriend was about to get inside the octagon with a pro mma fighter. Candy was next up. She had removed her shirt to reveal a black sports bra underneath. That combined with her jean shorts and sneakers, she was hot as sin. When she walked in the cage she was met with whistles and cat calls. As the announcer spoke, Candy pulled her straight black hair into a ponytail making her 6 pack and stretch and her biceps bounce.

The announcements were made and the bell was rung. These two athletes were circling. Candy looked nervous and the blonde champ (who's name is Ashley btw) looked like the cat playing who finally cornered the mouse. Ashley shot low and Candys instinct was to grab the back of Ashley neck and slammed her face into the mat and using that arm as a pivot point, she launched her feet in the air and landed straddling her downed opponents back. Her plan at this point was to keep Ashleys head pinned to the mat and ride out the two minutes. Ashley, infuriated at being shown up bucked her rear end up in the air trying to dislodge the amateur on her back. Candy almost lost her seat but locked her ankles under the she-beast she was riding and followed the momentum forward rolling onto her shoulders. In an amazing show of strength, Candy kept her legs locked around Ashley and powered her through the rest of the roll with Ashley landing on her ass in front of Candy and still trapped between my girlfriends muscular thighs. With Ashley sitting up it was now revealed that her nose had broken against the mat and blood was now streaming down her face and on to her chest. Candy remembered this as the position Ashley tormented her other opponents with and quickly pulled her closer and readjusted her grip around ashleys middle and began to squeeze. Ashley cried out and began pulling at candy's feet trying to free herself. Candy smirked and grabbed Ashley arms and slowly overpowered her pulling her arms behind her back. At this point she whispered something to Ashley and straitened her legs and really powered down. The crowd was going crazy but even above the roar I could hear Ashley screaming out her submission. Candy looked over at the clock, said something else and that's when it happened. She released Ashleys arms and laid flat on her back with her eyes closed. She re-laced her legs and just crushed Ashleys middle.

The announcer jumped up alarmed and ran in with the Mic yelling "We have a winner! We have a winner!" The bell started ringing and the announcer knelt by Candy's head furiously tapping her shoulder asking her to release the champion. It looked like Candy was in a trance or something as she refused to acknowledge him and I could swear her legs got even tighter. Ashley was teetering on blacking out while sobbing her submission and bleeding everywhere. Mr. Microphone began pulling on Candy legs trying to unwrap them but he might as well have been trying to bend a telephone pole. Her legs were way too strong and locked in place. He was joined by another man who got on the other side and between them, they couldn't budge her legs. She snapped out of it a few seconds later and saw two men trying desperately to force her legs apart. She released Ashley and stood up looking confused. The promoter came in the cage with a wide smile and handed Candy her winnings. The crowd went wild and she began to strut around the cage flexing for her new fans. Ashley was being held up by the two men that wrestled with Candy's legs. When she caught site of Candy she lunged for her and was barely held back by the announcer. "You broke my nose and my ribs you fucking bitch!" Candy smiled and waved at her on her way out of the cage.

I met her on the way and she was carrying her shirt. "Holy shit honey! That was crazy!" I yelled.

"Did you see how easily I kicked her ass?" She jumped into me wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and held me very tight as we kissed. Through a smile and clenched teeth, she whispered in my ear "We are going to wrestle tonight." I didn't have time to process that statement before the promoter caught up to us.

"Hey hey! Candy isn't it? Listen, Ashley has been women's champ for over two years now, and we've been taking challenges from the audience every Saturday night for the last year and I have NEVER paid before tonight. What you just did in there was unbelievable and you made it look easy! How long have you been fighting?"

"That was my first time. I'm not a fighter."

"Sweet thing, you damn well should be. Take my card and if youre interested, we'll train you for free in exchange for a company commitment. I could start you small with a few tune-up fights and have you ready to take on Ashley for the belt in a few months! It'd be a great rivalry too with the way you just broke her up! Think about it!" He said with a wink and walked off.

As I drove us back to my apartment she was beside herself with excitement. This was an awakening for her. She had always been strong, she knew that. But the thought of using that strength to physically dominate another person had just never occured to her before. And now that she'd gotten a taste of it, she had to have more. She hadn't even put her shirt back on as she waved it around, animated in her exuberance. "I wasn't even squeezing as hard as I could! And two grown men couldn't pull my legs off her! Oh my God!"

Then she paused and eyed me up. I could feel her gaze. "I bet I could just crush you between my legs. Just keep you prisoner as long as I wanted!" With that, she let off a deep, genuine laugh and threw her head back. A visible chill ran down my spine. I couldnt tell if she was joking. It sounded like she was, but I saw the blank look on her face when she crushed Ashley without mercy. And now here she was talking about doing the same to me! Now, I'm not a wimp or anything, but at 24, 5'11", rocking a beer gut, the most I did in the way of exercise was walk up and down the two flights of stairs to my apartment. But she was a physical specimen. Just as tall as I was and chisled every where. And that chisled specimen was in my passenger seat laughing like a crazy person.

At the bar, Candy had been putting down shots of vodka like a champ and when we got home she was ready for more. She kicked her shoes off on her way to the kitchen and peeled off her top as she often did when it was just us here. Her breasts were amazing. They were plump, and perky, and stood proud. She routinely tanned in the nude and was a heavenly sight with no clothes on.

I flopped on the couch and flipped the tv on not really caring what was on. She brought in two glasses of ice and vodka, handed me one and curled up next to me. She started flipping through her phone, and shouted "I knew it! Look, its all over facebook!" And sure enough it was. Pictures, videos, even a .gif of Candy slamming Ashleys face into the mat over and over. Watching one clip I could see Candy say something before pulling Ashleys hands off her legs. "What did you say to her?"

Candy smirked and said "I told her she'd never be strong enough to move those legs." She laughed and fell back into the couch. Still watching the video, I saw Candy speak to Ashley again. "And what's this here? What'd you say?" Candy looked at the video and replied "She was telling me she gives up and to let her go, but there was still a minute twenty on the clock so I told her to suck it up!"

As she spoke she was still lying back on the couch and lifted her left leg and slowly swung it behind me. She slowly snaked herself around me and pulled me close. She reached up and encircled my neck with her arms and pulled me in for a deep kiss.I was worried that at any time she could clamp down on me with those killer legs of hers and I'd be in trouble. "I wanna wrestle." She drunkenly slurred with a wide smile.

"I don't know..." I was searching for excuses. I wasn't sure I was comfortable with the direction the night was going. "I mean, we've both had a lot to drink, someone could get hurt..."

"Of course we've had alot to drink, thats why its the perfect time to wrestle! And I wont hurt you too bad I promise!" At that, my pride kind of pricked up. I mean, I'm a man after all. And even though she had all these muscles, shes a fitness model, those muscles are for show. I was a real athlete back in high school. Varsity baseball. The alcohol mixed with the way she laughed as she told me I'd be the one getting hurt clouded my judgement momentarily and I said something very very foolish. "What are the rules?"

With the floor cleared, we faced each other on our knees in the living room. We agreed to start naked. We agreed to submissions only, no strikes of any kind, and the winner got to have their way, sexually, with the loser. That last part was my idea. I was confident I would win plus she was looking so hot tonight. I figured wrestling would just be foreplay, and maybe I could think of something kinky to try after I won.

We locked up in a test of strength which, if I hadn't been drinking would never had seemed like a viable idea. I instantly regretted it as I saw her arms, shoulders, and chest flex and ripple. Smiling, she crushed my fingers between hers. I tried to throw her balance off by pushing and pulling but she held firm, content to keep me still and crush my hands. I was in agony. I wasn't sure if be able to use my hands again if she held it on much longer.

"Alright I give! Aaarrggghh, you gotta let my hands go!" She just laughed and powered down again making me scream for real. She hadn't broken a sweat but she was breathing noticeably heavy. "Do you submit?" I eagerly blubbered "God, yes I submit! I submit!"

"Good. On to the next one then!" She pulled me forward as she laid on her back, our hands still intertwined. With a quickness, she wrapped her long brown legs around my middle and locked her ankles behind my back. Her thick thighs held me tightly and it was uncomfortable but by no means was she putting any real effort into it. Her effort was still wrecking my hands. She supported my top half from underneath propping me up by my tortured hands.

After a few more seconds, she released my hands and I fell foreward. I tried to catch myself by planting my hands on either side of Candy's shoulders but my hands failed due to the mauling theyd just endured and I basically collapsed on top of her with my face falling right in between her firm athletic breasts. Candy grabbed me by the face and held it in front of hers and pulled me in for a deep kiss. As she did, she started to tighten her coils around my middle. It became extremely painful very quickly and I tried to pull away but she held me firm.

I was groaning in pain during our kiss and after, she pulled my face away from hers and said "What's the matter? Having trouble breathing?" On the word breathing, she pulsed her thighs against my ribs causing me to yelp. "Yes, God please let me go." I replied through clenched teeth. "Aww honey, I'm barely even squeezing." Then she let off a long series of quick-fire pulses rag-dolling me for like a solid minute. "Besides, I kind of like you here between my legs." With that, she started slowly, rhythmically pulsing her thighs. With her left hand she grasped the hair on the back of my head to hold me still, and with her right she snaked it underneath her and reached between my legs and cupped my balls for a second before grasping my cock which was half hard already and began to stroke me. "It looks like youre not totally hating this. You sure you don't want to stay between my legs?" And then she cranked up the squeeze to the point where I started blacking out right away. I started tapping her thigh and singing my submission. "Do you give? Submit to me?" "Yes! Yes! Please!" "Ill let you go but you should know, that was only like fifty percent squeeze there." She smiled, winked and gave one more quick jolt to my mid section and released me.

I gasped air into my burning lungs and fell to my side coughing and tried to hold my sides but that reminded me how badly my hands hurt. Fifty percent? If she can crush me that badly at half strength, then I was in way over my head here. After I rolled from between her legs, Candy lifted her legs skyward and pointed her toes flexing her legs to full capacity and ran her hands up and down her thighs, admiring them. "I bet I could crush your skull with these babies."

Those words terrified me. With my middle throbbing in pain from those deadly legs, having my head trapped in the same torturous instruments was the last thing I wanted. " Heh, no I think were done baby. You win, claim your prize." And I motioned to her that my body was the prize.

She stood hands on hips breathing heavy. "I'm not even close to being done with you." She said with a devilish grin.

"Honey- " I started to say and held my right hand up in a sign that I was done. She grasped my damaged hand with her left in the mercy grip again and straddled me, grabbed my left with her right and pinned my hands to the floor above my head. As she did so, she put the squeeze on my already throbbing hands as well as my soon-to-be purple ribs between her knees.

"You're mine." She said as she peered down at me. I gritted my teeth and pleaded "please hun, you win!" "I know I do." With that, she lept foreword so that she was sitting on my chest with my shoulders under her shins and her shaved crotch in my face. She finally let go of my hands and grabbed my hair with her right and shoved my face into her pussy.

"Lick it." And I did. With enthusiasm. Anything to change gears from getting my ass kicked by this drunken warrior to having sex with my hot-ass girlfriend. So I went to town for about half a minute before she slid foreword some more and put her weight on top of my face. She also starts squeezing my head between her legs and grinding her hips on me. I was getting no air and it felt as though my head was going to explode from the pressure. My hands were utterly useless in my attempts to push her off me.

I couldnt see it, but she was slipping into a trance-like zone of lust for passion and power. Her eyes closed, and her head tilted back, if she could hear me screaming beneath her, she sure ignored it. She rode my face like that for a few minutes. Rubbing her shaved muff all over my face while she flexed her adductors and ass muscles pinching different parts of my neck and jaw.

I was close to passing out when she stopped. She slid back far enough to uncover my face and I gasped in the air. She was staring down at me with unfocused eyes. She quickly grabbed my hair with both hands, pulled me close again, and rolled us both till she was on her back and wrapped her tree trunk legs around my head and locked ger ankles in the air and began to crush my head.

I can't give an accurate description of anything that happened that night beyond this point. With as damaged as my neck and head were the next morning, I'm can surmise that she kept me there quite a while. I found out later that she indeed kept me there long after she came to a roaring orgasm. But the next day begins the next chapter in my tale. This story has a long way to go before it reaches its climax.

It may be a while before I post part two, its almost as painful reliving these memories as it was to experience them. But Candy and I have a long history and I'll record it all here for your perusal.

END PART 1
Old 30-May-18, 10:21
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Hard Candy

Thank you for sharing this fantastic story with us, mate, and teasing what is yet to come. I am really looking forward to reading more.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-18, 15:02
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

You have an amazing sense of Candy's character. How she plays her superior power. Keep this saga going.
Old 18-Jun-18, 18:19
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Thank you. A great amazing story..looking forward to reading more of this incredible story..
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-18, 18:46
Last Achievements

Post Re: Hard Candy

Hard Candy pt. 2. by crossedankles

I awoke the next morning in a physical state the likes of which my body had never known. Absolutely thrashed from my first (but unfortunately not the last) wrestling match with my girlfriend Candy. Although her blood alcohol level was probably twice the legal limit to drive, Candy said she remembered everything from the previous night but couldnt explain why she felt the need to dominate me the way she did.

I could still walk but breathing hurt, turning my head was torture and the use of my hands was non-existent. Candy helped me load in to the car and took me to the hospital and we told them I was hit by a hit-and-run driver. The final verdict was two broken fingers, one dislocated, four cracked ribs, and a burst blood vessel in my neck. Those are the physical injuries. The mental ones ran a little deeper.

I had never been beaten up before, let alone completely physically dominated by my girlfriend! My immediate notion was to get out of the relationship at once. If it happened once, it could happen again. I think she sensed my feelings and started being super nice and overly apologetic to compensate.

She nursed me back to health and sucked my dick every chance she got. It was nice and she promised not to ever go so far again. I decided to stay cause she was making it very nice for me and goddamn she was hot.

Eventually things got back to normal, I healed up and she eventually called the mma promoter and set a meeting. The promoters name was Steve and we met him at the promotion-owned gym/offices. He met us at the front door and we had to walk through the gym area to get to his office in the back. Loud rock music was playing but it couldn't drown out the sounds of plates dropping, and men and women grunting as they trained. Off center of the room, there was a large octagon set up with people going over ground techniques.

Inside Steve's office, he laid it out for Candy. In exchange for a one year, ten fight commitment, she would get an all-expenses-paid training program including a two month intensive training regimen leading up to her first fight with specially targeted submission wrestling, kickboxing, and strength and conditioning programs from their in-house trainers. As well as 24 hour access to the gym and health specialists, airfare and hotel accommodations for anything out of state, and a purse percentage based on where on the card she was placed as well as a performance bonus for stoppages.

It was a sweet deal by any stretch. Especially for an amateur who couldve just gotten lucky a few weeks ago when she chrushed the champion between her legs. It was a fairly large promotion that toured the entire tri-state area and had a monthly pay-per-view that did very well. Fighters who made enough noise here occasionally got called up to the big promotions. They had a pretty robust women's division with 3 weight classes. 90 lbs to 125 lbs and 125 to 150, and 150 and up was the heavyweight division. At 145, Candy was a middleweight. Ashley, who Candy had beaten, injured, and humiliated was the current champion of the women's middleweight division at 150 lbs. Ashley was due to fight last week but had to postpone the match due to her injuries.

Candy was to start training immediately and have her first fight in two months, a second one a few weeks later, and if things go well, a rematch with Ashley for the belt within six months. Could be a quick rise to the top if done right.

We toured the rest of the facility and met her trainers. Her wrestling coach was a man, his name was Brad. Shorter, around 5'7" but very stocky with cauliflower ears.
Her kickboxing coach was also male. Older, maybe in his 50's. He went by Manny and he was dark Hispanic. Her strength and conditioning coach was a woman in her late 30's. A blonde and chiseled bodybuilder, she had big bulky muscles but lacked Candys definition. She was also a black belt in judo and was going to be showing Candy some throws and grappling techniques.

Everybody was nice and seemed eager to start working with Candy. Candy was beside herself with excitement and after signing all the paperwork, decided she would be in to start the next day. She asked that I stick by her and the promotion encouraged my involvement as kind of an (for now) un-paid manager.

The next several weeks went by in a blur. Candy was training six days a week. She was already in peak physical shape and hungry to learn so she took to training like a natural. She would learn a new hold or throw every day and would wear out her sparring partners and trainers alike. They would be ready for a break and she would ask for just a few minutes more. And a true beast in the gym, she had packed on ten pounds of lean muscle and was as strong as ever. I know not only cause I was spending time with her helping her train but because at night in bed, she was intense to say the least. We would wrestle around occasionally so she could show off her new moves but it was always playful. Nothing like the night she broke me up.

All in all, things were good. She was happy, anxious to get inside the cage and actually mix it up with a real opponent. It was exciting for me too. I never thought I'd be in any way tied to the world of mixed martial arts. I took advantage of my time and access to the gym and worked out on the regular. Nowhere near the intense regemin Candy was on but still, I was pleased with the results I was getting.

By the time her first fight rolled around, she was ready. They booked her to be the opening fight at a decent sized card at a small arena about an hour away. Her opponent was another young fighter and new to the league. Her name was Anna and she was 1-0 at this point but her only other opponent was an over the hill housewife who fought for kicks and lost on the regular. And even that fight went all three rounds to a decision.

This wasn't a televised event but there were still fifteen hundred people in attendance giving the place a nice electric buzz. We entered the cage first and got a luke-warm reception. Candy was wearing a black sports bra and shorts with black spandex shorts underneath. It was Anna's turn next. She was really nicely built. A wrestler first, this redhead had a pixie haircut and freckles. She was wearing a pink sports bra and matching spandex shorts. They matched up at the weigh-in perfectly at 140 lbs. Candy had to dehydrate before the weigh-in.

The announcer spoke up: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following fight is scheduled for one fall. First, fighting out of the blue corner, originally from San Diego Callifornia, a former fitness model, 'Hard' Candy Perez!!!" (Hard Candy as a nickname was my idea). "And in the red corner, with a fighting record of 1 and 0, fighting out of Newark New Jersey, a Collegate wrestler, Anna 'knockout' Newiski!!

Candy turned and kissed me quickly and said "I'm gonna crush her." I put her mouthpiece in and she went center ring to receive instructions from the ref. We cleared out and after instructions were given, they rang the bell and it was on.

CANDY VS ANNA

They squared up and began circling each other. After a good amount of posturing, Candy struck first. She fired out her left foot and it connected with a thud against Anna's left knee. It kicked her foot out from under her and she had to reset. Candy noted that and tried again. It was a good tactic for Candy. She was tall with super long legs that could keep her opponent at bay. And with as strong as her legs were, it was like being smacked with a tree and bound to do damage wherever she connects with it. Candy's second inside leg kick landed as forcefully as the first, again knocking Anna's foot out from under her. The inside of Anna's knee was already turning red. She knew she had to do something.

Anna shot in low looking for the takedown putting her shoulder into Candys midriff. Candy hooked her left arm around Anna's neck in a reverse headlock and hooked her right arm around annas left and clasped her hands together to tighten her grip. Anna drove candy back first into the cage. She wrapped her arms around Candy's left leg and straitened up in an attempt to lift Candy off her feet, but Candy stiffened herself and kept her feet planted. Candy tightened her grip around Anna's neck and Anna responded by lunging her self forward over and over again repeatedly digging her shoulder into Candy's middle. Candy kept the headlock on with her left and started wailing on Anna's back with her right. Targeted overhand punches to the ribs and kidneys.

She got about four good ones in before Anna changed tactics; she planted her foot on the cage and lurched backward trying for a suplex of sorts. Candy saw it coming and let her loose just in time and avoided it sending Anna flying backwards. She followed through on the roll though and was back on her feet in a flash.

They squared up again and the red head went on the offensive quickly this time, and fired off a three piece combo to Candy's head. She blocked the first two very effectively but the third one scored cleanly on the chin. Unphased, Candy rocked Anna in the mouth with a stiff jab and rushed forward to follow it up with a vicious elbow to the temple. Anna fell to the mat and Candy followed her down. They wrestled around for a minute but soon enough, Candy had stradled Anna who was on her back. She quickly encircled Anna's arms with her own and clasped her hands together trapping Anna's arms and rolled her on top wrapping her deadly legs around Anna's well muscled midriff.

With her arms trapped, there was no resisting when Candy folded her legs around Anna in a perfect figure four bodyscissor. Her legs swelled when she put the pressure on. Anna strained and jerked against the dual holds but it was no use. Then something happened. Candy slowly took her gaze from Anna to me. She smiled so sexy, winked, and started pumping Anna's body between her thighs. Anna started emitting yelps and grunts with each squeeze.

I could tell that Candy was simply playing with her opponent. I've felt her crushing my body at fifty percent. Not to mention what she did to Ashley that first time in the cage. She could end this fight right now if she wanted to, but her eyes were locked on me as she simply kept her prisoner locked tight and made it uncomfortable and hard to breathe but not so tight as to make her tap. I was transfixed. It was amazing to see such a sexy creature dominating an adversary so effortlessly. And staring at me in a detached sort of way almost as if her body were acting on its own while her attention was really on me.

Then the bell rang surprising Candy as well as myself. The ref rushed over and had candy unwrap herself from her victim. Anna was wobbly but stood and walked to her corner holding her sides. Candy in a bit of a daze came to us and sat on the stool I and her corner man set up. "Why didnt you just finish her off? You had her." I asked. "I was having fun and lost track of the time." Our corner man toweled her off and gave her water. No marks or cuts to fix obviously. "Dont take any chances, you get her in a position to finish her off again, do it!" "Shes all mine, trust me."

Round 2 started with a bang. Anna came running accross the cage and leapt high in the air with a flying knee to the head. It connected pretty good but Candy was able to catch her legs and slam her back first into the mat like a seated power bomb. Anna was quick to react and wrapped her legs around Candy's neck trapping her left arm and grabbed her head pulling her into a perfectly executed triangle hold.

Candy was in a very bad position. Seated squarely on her butt with her legs out in front of her splayed on either side of Anna who was on her back. Anna's legs weren't as thick and muscled as Candy's, they were lithe and sinewy and she had the hold locked on tight. Anna tried to secure her captives arm in a wristlock but Candy was too strong and resisted by keeping her hand glued to Anna's leg.

Candy started rocking back and forth trying to get her legs underneath her. She successfully folded her right leg underneath her but that allowed Anna to push them both over on their sides and she could reach her free foot and crank the hold even tighter. I actually heard Candy cry out when she did, above the cheering crowd. It wasnt looking good. Candy's face was a deep shade of red and the ref was checking to see if she was still conscious and asking her if she wanted to give up. Her chest was heaving trying to keep oxygen to her brain.

Time went on and Candy was having no luck trying to escape this tight hold. She had been locked in Anna's powerful legs for about half the round. In a last ditch effort, she summoned everything she had and straightened both of them up again so that Candy was once again in a seated position. With her free arm she grabbed Anna around her hips and leaned back dragging Anna with her and wrapped her mighty legs around Anna's middle in a reverse bodyscissor and poured it on. Not playing this time, Candys thighs burst to life with power engulfing Anna's trim midriff.

Anna tried to keep the triangle on and shook Candys head violently but couldnt compete with the sheer leg strength and had to abandon the hold in order to concentrate on escape. Once the triangle was broken, Candy gasped in quick lung fulls of air. Her top half was splayed on the mat trying to recover while her bottom half was clutching her opponent in a death-grip.

Anna grasped at Candys crossedankles and tried in vein to pull them apart. After collecting herself a bit and getting some color back in her face, Candy sat up and used her hands on the mat behind her to brace herself, Candy re-laced her legs and began ragdolling her victim who screamed and began furiously tapping Candys thigh in submission.The ref signaled the bell and swooped in quickly ordering Candy to release the hold and after a few seconds more, she did.

Candy had won her first fight. She had proven herself to be stronger, tougher and more inovative than her opponent. After all the formalities in the cage after the fight, we had gone back stage and Candy had gone through all the medical protocol and we clebrated by having sex in the shower.

Afterward, we were leaving the arena to go celebrate, we were stopped by a tall man in a suit who introduced himself as Ashleys manager (it was her husband). "Excuse me. I've been asked to speak with you on Ashley's behalf about the way you finished your match. Congratulations by the way. You finished her off with a bodyscissor submission. The same hold you used against Ashley when you... Fought her a couple months ago." He held up finger quotations when he said 'fought her'. "This is kind of Ashley's 'signature move' if you will. She's spent the last few years building a reputation for the crushing power of her legs. You know, crushing watermelons on YouTube, scissor wrestling videos, as well as predominantly featuring the hold against her opponents. You two are sure to fight each other before the year is out. She promises that if you change your tactics and not make the bodyscissor part of your normal repertoire, she won't injure you the same way you did her... Otherwise..." With that he turned and walked away.

We were dumbfounded. Did he really just threaten Candy on Ashley's behalf? We both left the arena insulted and confused. The hotel we were staying at had a nice restaurant and we had a great dinner followed by drinks in the lounge.

Over drinks we started talking about the warning from Ashley's manager/ husband. Ashley must've been there tonight even though she wasn't fighting. Why did she send her husband over instead of confronting us personally? "She's jealous of my legs, thats all." Candy laughed. I said "This isnt pro wrestling, you can't CLAIM a finishing move can you?"

We talked and drank for another hour or so before we headed up to our room. Candy was becoming more angry about the situation with every drunken moment. "Who's legs do you think are stronger?" She asked as I was undressing for the night. I knew this to be a dangerous question but with a head full of drink, I decided to tease her a bit. "I don't know, she specializes in the crushing power of those monster thighs. Plus, you see what she did to that poor girl at the bar that night." I said with a rye smile.

At this, she tackled me onto the bed and locked her thighs around my middle in a tight (but not too tight) bodyscissors. Just enough to bend my ribs and make breathing a chore. She smiled though clenched teeth and said "Are you sure you want to tease me after what happened last time I had you in this position?" I instinctively moved my hands to her jeans covered thigh locked accross my belly. It was immense and solid and I was at its mercy already. I gasped "No hunny. Please. You almost killed me last time." She smiled wide and pulsed her thighs rapid-fire and ragdolled me for a few seconds. "That's right, cause I'm the queen of the scissor hold. NOBODY has legs like these. I can't wait to get that bitch back in the cage. Ill crush her even worse than I did last time! In fact, I want to make that a stipulation of the fight. Winner HAS to win by bodyscissor. What do you think?" For the last few moments while she was talking, she had lost control of her hold on me and I was getting no air at all. She saw I was teetering on the edge of blacking out, and quickly lossened up. "Sorry hun, tap out if you need to dummy!"

I gulped in some air and she held me still and begun removing the rest of my clothes. That done, she stood over me and undressed. With me still on my back, she straddled me and snaked her legs under me and held me tight. We made love like that. Her legs locked around me, her sex gripping mine and milking it. It was wonderful but she had a very serious look on her face. Gazing deep into me. It wasnt normal. Almost like she was mad at me and it made me feel uneasy. She rode me to a shuddering climax for both of us. And when she did she flexed her thighs and cut off my air, and clamped down on my dick harder than she ever had before. To the point of pain. I climaxed deep inside her and passed out from the innovated bodyscissor. She loomed over me, staring into my eyes, she watched me pass out while she orgasmed.
Old 03-Dec-18, 00:52
Last Achievements

wish there was more to Hard Candy...incredible story
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-18, 20:32
Last Achievements

Thank you so much. Been in a bit of a slump lately, think I may have to continue this soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to crossedankles For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-18, 23:03
Last Achievements

No problem...and thank you for your stories
Old 15-Dec-21, 00:40
Last Achievements

HARD CANDY pt. 3 by crossedankles

We didn't talk about her knocking me out again. It was nothing like the first time so I didn't make a big deal about it, but I was wary to let her drink again. That's when she seemed to lose control of that powerful body if hers.

We took Ashley's warning in stride, but Candy was determined to not only keep bodyscissors in her repertoire, but to make every scissor hold prominent in her fights. And to spite Ashley, she planned to make every opponent submit to her bodyscissor specifically. I didn't see the sense in deliberately poking the dangerous blonde fighter but Candy decided SHE wanted to be the one known for her deadly legs.

We had about a week off before training for her next fight began. That was a good week. We spent it relaxing, eating out and screwing like rabbits. After that, she trained like a mad woman for the next two weeks. She seemed to get stronger and faster every day. Her time in the gym wore everyone out. She outlasted all of her trainers and was hungry for more when they were ready to quit. A true animal, she was never stronger.

Her second fight was also out of town. After getting settled into our hotel, we went to the arena to get in early. Candy had the opening fight again, and Ashley was due to close the card defending her belt. We made our way into the locker room and there she was:

Ashley was wearing sweatpants pulled up to her knees, a tank top over a sports bra, and her long wavy blonde hair pulled into a neat ponytail. She was sitting on the bench in front of the lockers curling an 80lb dumbell. I stood dumbfounded for a few seconds.. she was so much bigger than I remembered. Her bicep just bulged as she curled the dumbell and a thick vein protruded along the top of her muscle, and while her thighs were covered, her calves, while not doing anything, were still incredibly intimidating; round bulbus diamond shaped muscle tapering down to a thick Achilles. When she saw us come in, she stood up and approached us.

She stood directly in front of Candy and again, she was mush bigger and taller than I remembered her being. At least half a head taller than her, Ashley looked down at Candy and just stared at her. Candy just smiled and said "Wow, that nose looks much better!". Ashley started breathing heavy and stepped closer, their boobs threatening to touch. Ashley turned to face me and stared hard eye to eye. I was immediately intimidated and she spoke "Ever been fucked by a [I]real[I] woman?".

Candy's Latin blood instantly boiled as she flung herself at the blonde champ. Ashley easily wrapped her arm around candy's head and pulled her into a reverse headlock and controlled her as she backed into the lockers to brace herself. Candy struggled to release her head to no avail. She tried throwing punches but Ashley just smiled and wrapped candy's arms into the headlock and held her stationary. Ashley squeezed my girlfriend's neck but kept her eyes locked on me the whole time, smiling. Security heard the commotion and came and separated the two, Candy ravenous and clawing to get at her rival, and Ashley cool as a cucumber, arms folded, mission accomplished. She got right under Candy's skin and she again stared me down, smirking and blowing me kisses.

Furious, Candy dressed for her fight and began her warm-ups. She had a stone face as she pounded her trainers mitts. Practically snarling, I felt bad for her opponent tonight. Candy weighed in at exactly 148lbs. Her opponent, Roxanne weighed in at 145. Candy approached me afterword, "I want to wait and watch Ashley weigh in. I think she's heavy." "Yeah" I said, "She looks a lot bigger than she was a few months ago. No way she comes in under the middleweight limit."

Several fighters later, it was time for the champ and the number 1 contender to hit the scales. First up was Claire Townsend, Ashley's opponent. A brown haired 28 year old with a record of 10 and 2. She stepped up and weighed 146lbs. She flexed her chiseled arms as flash builds fired. Ashley's turn. Now in her fight gear, she wore a burgundy sports bra and matching compression shorts. The guy slid the weights around on the scale and her manager leaned in and had whispers after which, the official announced "149lbs!" Ashley stayed on the scale and raised her arms above her head and brought them down into a dramatically impressive double bicep pose and bounced it like a bodybuilder. Her arms were so massive it was almost unbelievable. Her traps tapered down to her rigid abs, veins standing in stark relief along her waistline. But it was her legs that cast the most doubt on her weight. It looked like her legs alone would outweigh the 150 middleweight class. Her thighs were tree trunk like bulging with muscles, veiny and scary.

I stood open-mouthed at her transformation. "There's no fucking way!" Candy exclaimed. "Not only is she definitely heavy, but she's obviously juicing!" We left and got ready for Candy's fight.

Roxanne Wagoner was a thirty-year-old black woman with a background in kickboxing. Her record in the league was 4 and 5 and looking to even things out. She was well built with big, round shoulders and calves. She wore a paisley two-piece that showcased her ebony six-pack. Her hair was braided into corn rows.

Candy was more than in the zone, she was so furious, I legitimately feared for Roxanne's safety. I put her mouthpiece in and told her "Forget about Ashley, just concentrate on your opponent right now ok?" Candy said "You just watch, I'm about to show her and everyone who has the most dangerous legs in this league". The ref called the girls together and the fight was on.

CANDY VS ROXANNE

The round started and Roxanne ran to meet Candy and started firing kicks at her. Showing her kickboxing form, her strong legs whipped up from the mat with great precision. The first one caught Candy unaware and landed flush on her exposed left side. The second launched at her head with she blocked. But she caught the third one in the crook of her left arm. Holding her leg, she started wailing on Roxanne's right knee with her elbow. Three strikes and then she kicked her other leg out from under her, sending her to the mat on her back with Candy still ahold of her right foot.

Candy yanked her leg into her armpit and wrapped her arms around her knee in a tight joint lock. She put the pressure on and yanked her lower half off the mat and onto her shoulders. She twisted Roxannes knee and wrenched it different directions as Roxanne squirmed and tried to find relief. When Roxanne started kicking her free foot at Candy, Candy, in an amazing show of strength, started swinging Roxanne in circles, still stuck in the joint lock. Roxanne started screaming as the velocity tore at her knee's tendens.

Candy let go, launching Roxanne head first into the cage. Roxanne crashed into the cage and crumpled to the mat. The crowed let out a collective "oooooo" and cheered wildly. While Roxanne writhed on the mat, Candy quickly stalked her prey. While Roxanne was holding her knee, Candy football kicked her in her injured appendage forcing a wail of pain from her downed opponent.

With Roxanne on her back, Candy sat behind her, grabbed her by the chin and wrapped her thick, brown legs around Roxanne's neck tucking her tough, round calf under her chin in a figure 4 scissor and leaned back on her hands. Just flexing her legs was enough to send Roxanne into an absolute panic, flailing her lower half in a desperate attempt to escape. Annoyed, Candy started punching Roxannes trapped head right in the face.

3 quick raps to her mouth and nose, Roxanne was dazed and bloody, and fading quickly. Candy just flexed relaxed her legs over and over. In only a few moments, Roxanne moved her hand to tap out on Candy's thigh, but Candy caught her hand before she could.

Quickly, Candy unwrapped her legs, freeing Roxannes bruised and purple head, and leapt forward, staddling Roxanne reverse cowgirl style. She grabbed both of Roxannes wrists and pulled her off her back while wrapping her long legs around Roxannes middle in a perfect reverse bodyscissor.

Candy crossed her ankles far behind her opponent and put a massive squeeze on. Screaming out her last breath before her ribcage compressed so much that she couldn't get another breath in, she was unable to verbalize her submission, and with Candy still holding her arms out to the side, she couldn't tap either. Cand bucked her hips and decimated Roxannes lower ribs.

As if a tube of toothpaste, Roxannes face poured blood down her chin. In less than a minute, Candy had pumped her opponent unconscious. As the ref ran over and tapped on Candy's leg to get her to let go, Candy kept it on long enough to drop one hand so she could smile and flex to the audience which erupted with cheers and applause.

She unwrapped herself and medics ran in to tend to Roxanne. The entire fight lasted less that three minutes and Candy had made yet another statement. Especially the one that advises staying away from her dangerous lower limbs. We made our way to the locker room to shower off and get ready to watch the rest of the card.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to crossedankles For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-21, 01:40
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,346 Times in 1,043 Posts

Really hot, please can put photos of the women ?
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, femdom, mixed wrestling, scissors, wrestling