Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 05-Aug-17, 19:07
Points: 6,754, Level: 35 Points: 6,754, Level: 35 Points: 6,754, Level: 35
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default scissor session in London?

Hi there.
I'm thinking about taking a trip to London in the near future, and I'm interested in having a "hardcore" scissor session. I'm about 1.74 and weights approx 65 kg, so I'm quite small. I want a girl who is not too big, preferrably not heavier than me, and who is able to maintain brutal pressure for a long time, make me scream and beg, and keep me trapped even if I try my best to pry her legs apart.

Do you have any recommendations? I was thinking of Athena maybe, based on a couple of the reviews I read on this form.

Any advice would be greatly aprpeciated :-)
Old 06-Aug-17, 21:10
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,839 Times in 9,936 Posts
Default Re: scissor session in London?

Thread approved. Useful threads:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-17, 21:30
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfred123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi there.
I'm thinking about taking a trip to London in the near future, and I'm interested in having a "hardcore" scissor session. I'm about 1.74 and weights approx 65 kg, so I'm quite small. I want a girl who is not too big, preferrably not heavier than me, and who is able to maintain brutal pressure for a long time, make me scream and beg, and keep me trapped even if I try my best to pry her legs apart.

Do you have any recommendations? I was thinking of Athena maybe, based on a couple of the reviews I read on this form.

Athena has a very powerful scissors and will go all out if that is what you want!

Pussy Willow is another VERY strong lady who delights in inflicting pain on men.

I'd also recommend Xena (the submission room) as she has very strong scissors and does beatdown sessions, so no doubt she would do what you have mentioned above.

You really are spoilt for choice in London! The Submission Room, Alpha Femmes, Monicas Wrestling Centre, and MWM (model wrestling management) are all agencies there with a load of girls, many of whom are extremely powerful...
Old 07-Aug-17, 08:39
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfred123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you have any recommendations?
It depends on how serious you are about wanting to scream Too many choices, here a few options.

Mysteria from the Submission Room; she is maybe a few cm taller than you, but definitely lighter. Has no problem in making you scream and beg Told me I 'should not ask for something when I do not want it' after I kept tapping. Very strong, not only for her weight.
Trouble: haven't had the pleasure, but seems to like 'brutal'.
Scorpion: might be a bit heavier than you are, but a few cm shorter. Can be mean, can be friendly. Will make sure you'll go through the entire hour at the level of agony you prefer.
Justice: exactly your height and weight. Might be the friendliest about being mean to you
Old 07-Aug-17, 12:33
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,353 Times in 1,836 Posts

You're not wanting for choices in London for sure. Athena, Axa, Raven, Amethyst, Xena, Pippa, Scorpion (though she's about 70kg), Laken, many more great girls to pick from besides those. It's a request many ladies can handle so you should pick the girl you think you'd most like to stare at for an hour. Amethyst has a very cute youthful voice so that might be a factor for you. Xena is known for having some of the most impressive calves in London. Axa is my personal favorite.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-17, 13:28
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Hi there.

Head or body scissor? Legs get tired. A full hour of brutal pressure might be too much to ask. I heard a story once, a guy really wanted the session wrestler to break his ribs in a bodyscissor and she ended up pulling something in her leg, which wasn't fun for her and took a couple weeks to heel.

If it's a head-scissor, that's generally easier to maintain intense pressure cause the head is smaller, it's more of a straight extension. A lot also depends on what you can take too.

When I started sessioning, one of my disappointments was that body scissors didn't hurt as much as the movies and videos implied, as it's always been my favorite hold (that and the body triangle). But I was a young, fit guy when I started. I spent a long time looking for the Xenia Onnatop type of body scissor. Very had to find.
Old 07-Aug-17, 18:55
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,353 Times in 1,836 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I heard a story once, a guy really wanted the session wrestler to break his ribs in a bodyscissor and she ended up pulling something in her leg, which wasn't fun for her and took a couple weeks to heal.
As with most other things, if you find you're seriously exerting yourself you're likely trying too hard. For a lethal bodyscissor, it's more about her having the right leverage, solid legs and good instincts about where she should squeeze, raw strength is secondary to that.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-17, 13:54
Points: 3,962, Level: 26 Points: 3,962, Level: 26 Points: 3,962, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I would recommend Jade or Axa for the type of session you want. Both are sweet before the session but can be brutal during and have very strong scissors.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinned34 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-17, 02:07
Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26
Last Achievements

That's my ideal type of session, had something similar with Lisa King in Manchester. I asked her to ignore some of my taps which she did, but not with scissor holds. a tap was instant release of pressure.

You need to have a safe word for that type of thing. There have been a few times where my jaw has nearly gone from the pressure and I was so happy the tap equaled release.

Although I must suggest Amethyst Hammerfist as a recommendation for you. She goes at you from the go and it's choke upon choke upon scissor upon scissor. A never-ending windpipe crushing, transitioning seamlessly from hold to hold, never letting you go and never letting up with the pressure. It was near hell and I was genuinely worried at some points, but I loved every minute of it.
Check her out, her size is a match for you and she would go at that scenario full steam if you ask her.
The Following User Says Thank You to stev10 For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissor, headscissors, london, pressure, scissors, session