Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Aug-17, 22:58
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: Has anyone ever taken a wife/girlfriend with them to a session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am married. I have always tried to have a girlfriend on the side. Both girlfriend and wife usually know each other. My wife encourages me to see other women as she has zero interest in sex or scissors. She wants me happy and still be together and I agree. Wife being from another country allows me to do this as men in her country are dogs, so she allows it. That is the only way I can have my cake and eat it too. The funny part is that my wife thinks I have sex with these women. I am way more interested in scissors.
That is a pretty unorthodox setup. But if it works for you guys...great! Its good to see that your wife is understanding about your needs. And if she doesn't want to meet those needs for you, she lets you have them met elsewhere. I am assuming she is not the jealous type?...Lol

I agree about the scissors though. I will take scissors over sex any day of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
would be better if they both tag teamed and dominated you!
That is a great idea. Maybe I will go for the first half of the session being a wrestling session. And the second half, have them tag teaming or double teaming me.
Old 28-Aug-17, 14:04
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

should be fun
Old 25-Nov-17, 18:22
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Just an update on this whole situation, and maybe some recommendations from the forum? Neither my wife nor i have thrown away the idea of a couples session, but we are having a hard time finding who, when, and where to book a session.

We live in the san diego area and there are not a lot of girls to choose from. My wife wants a "skinny" girl. And i want a girl who is attractive, skilled in some form of martial arts, and who doesnt perform any kind of sexual services. This rules out pretty much all the girls in san diego.

We are willing to travel to OC and LA, but that will be a lot more difficult with both of us working and having kids to take care of. I have already tried to contact a few big name session girls in the LA area. One wasnt too keen on the idea of a couples session, and the other was willing to do a couples session, but she was very busy herself, and we kind of stopped trying to set something up.

I was wondering if anyone on the forum had any girls they could recommend from the san diego (preferably), OC, or LA areas? Or girls traveling to these areas in the future that match what we are looking for?
Old 25-Nov-17, 18:34
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just an update on this whole situation, and maybe some recommendations from the forum? Neither my wife nor i have thrown away the idea of a couples session, but we are having a hard time finding who, when, and where to book a session.

We live in the san diego area and there are not a lot of girls to choose from. My wife wants a "skinny" girl. And i want a girl who is attractive, skilled in some form of martial arts, and who doesnt perform any kind of sexual services. This rules out pretty much all the girls in san diego.

We are willing to travel to OC and LA, but that will be a lot more difficult with both of us working and having kids to take care of. I have already tried to contact a few big name session girls in the LA area. One wasnt too keen on the idea of a couples session, and the other was willing to do a couples session, but she was very busy herself, and we kind of stopped trying to set something up.

I was wondering if anyone on the forum had any girls they could recommend from the san diego (preferably), OC, or LA areas? Or girls traveling to these areas in the future that match what we are looking for?
Liz
Old 26-Nov-17, 07:06
Points: 3,618, Level: 25 Points: 3,618, Level: 25 Points: 3,618, Level: 25
Last Achievements

My wife and I met Julie Squeeze in LA. She seemed quite into the couples session. She would fit the "skinny" your wife is looking for.

She showed my wife lots of moves/tricks.

They wrestled each other, Julie wrestled me.

It was pretty spectacular from my viewpoint.

However I think I read on here that she may be retired? Maybe I am thinking of someone else.
Old 26-Nov-17, 09:28
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Julie Squeeze would not be considered as "skinny" from a European perspective. She would even be declared athletic, being more toned and muscular than 90% of the girls next door.

So is she retired?
How old is she today?
Has she ever visited Europe?
Old 26-Nov-17, 16:18
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Julie Squeeze would not be considered as "skinny" from a European perspective. She would even be declared athletic, being more toned and muscular than 90% of the girls next door.

So is she retired?
How old is she today?
Has she ever visited Europe?
I agree. Julie isn't skinny under any standards, unless you are comparing her to one of the fat session wrestlers (anyone else notice there seem to be a ton of them popping up on Session Girls?).
Old 27-Nov-17, 17:18
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My wife and I met Julie Squeeze in LA. She seemed quite into the couples session. She would fit the "skinny" your wife is looking for.

She showed my wife lots of moves/tricks.

They wrestled each other, Julie wrestled me.

It was pretty spectacular from my viewpoint.

However I think I read on here that she may be retired? Maybe I am thinking of someone else.
She would definitely meet my wife's requirement of "skinny". When she says skinny, i think she means more like not overly muscular. For example, she told me kasie cavanaugh and others like her were out of the question.

I dont think julie does sessions anymore. I havent seen her listed on session girls or wb270.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Liz
She is definitely one of the girls high on my list of possibilities. I know she is "skinny" and skilled.
Old 10-Dec-17, 07:23
Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If only Nikki Fierce was still active!

I'm not sure where things stand currently, but if you're still having trouble finding someone, maybe it's worth going back to the one who seemed very busy? Even if it takes a while to get something set up, she might be the best and fastest option overall.

Either way, continued best of luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to bensqueeze For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-17, 21:47
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensqueeze [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If only Nikki Fierce was still active!

I'm not sure where things stand currently, but if you're still having trouble finding someone, maybe it's worth going back to the one who seemed very busy? Even if it takes a while to get something set up, she might be the best and fastest option overall.

Either way, continued best of luck!
Thanks! I think that is what im gonna do. I will keep everyone updated if or when we do our session.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post: