Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jan-18, 21:04
Points: 3,684, Level: 25 Points: 3,684, Level: 25 Points: 3,684, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Post April's Match

April's Match

The ding of my doorbell rang through the house. It was probably my online dating match. I had suggested we go out for coffee but she insisted we meet here. Her profile was a bit strange but she was really cute so I didn’t let it bother me. I approached my front and looked through the peep hole. Sure enough it was her. She had a big smile on her face. Her hair was tied in a ponytail. The rest of her body was wrapped in what looked like a night robe.

“Hang on a sec.” I fumbled with the front door before opening it.

“Hey, welcome to my home. You’re April right?”

“Yep, nice place you got here.”

She pushed past me letting herself in. I noticed she was barefoot. Her ponytail bounced on her back as she walked.

“W-wait for me.” I closed to door behind her and followed. She made her way to my kitchen and began rummaging through my fridge.

“Hey hold on, you’re my guest I can serve you.” She ignored me and began loading up on beer.

“Hey we just met, you shouldn’t go through a strangers things—“

I stopped speaking and gaped to the sight in front of me. While taking a long sip of my beer April let her robe drop. She was wearing nothing but a thin purple bikini. I gasped at her slender body. Her arms looked soft yet firm. Toned bunches of muscle poked through her skin. Her chest was small and perky. It pushed slightly at her bikini top. On her tummy was the faint outline of a six pack. She turned around and continued to drink, showing me her back. It was smooth yet muscular. Below that her bikini was wedged into her bottom displaying her round bouncy cheeks. Her Thighs looked more muscle than fat. They were supported two cute bare feet.

“You ok dude, your mouth is hanging open.”

I snapped out of my daze. Bikini or not this was technically stealing right?

“H-here why don’t you go to the living room and I can bring you something.”

I reached out to grab her arm. In a flash her own arm extended forward. I was yanked toward her with surprising strength. In a single maneuver my head became trapped.

“Whoa man, don’t scare me like that.” Holding me with one arm she took another sip of her beer.

“Wait, what are you doing—“My words were cut off as her bicep exploded into my neck. It created a stinging pain in my head causing me to whimper. I gripped at her arm with my hands but couldn’t pry it off.

“If it hurts too much let me know, we just met so I don’t want to break you yet.” She bounced her body applying another level of pressure, her hair and chest moved in unison. Unable to free myself, I began tapping her arm in submission.

“Hold on, I give.”

She let go dropping me to the floor. Kneeling down, she gave my head a few pats. Her crotch was inches from my face. I became overwhelmed with mixed messages.

“It looks like I made a good match for today.” She stood up and stepped over me. “I’ll be in the living room, bring me something to eat will you.”

I watched her walk away from my spot on the floor, her backside bounced as she moved. Hold on a second, did she just over power me? I shuddered as reality set in. Today was supposed fun. Instead I’m being ordered around by some girl in a bikini. I pulled myself up and peeked into the living room. She was laid out on the couch flipping through channels. Apparently I was supposed to bring her something to eat. But after being overpowered my pride took over and I stomped in to give her a piece of my mind.

“H-hey, maybe we should do the date somewhere else…” Wait, that’s not what I wanted to say. And why was I shaking?

“Nah I like it here. Hurry up with my snack. And bring another beer while you’re at it.” She adjusted her bikini straps and continued flipping through channels.

“D-don’t you think you’re a little out of line, this is my house you can tell me what to do.”

She yawned and laid on her back looking up at me.

“No it’s the opposite, weak boys like you can’t tell me what to do.” She put her arms together and stretched, flexing her abs and biceps. Her bare skin rippled with tone muscle before returning to smooth silk. I suddenly felt small.

“I always make sure to match with pathetic losers. While else would a girl like me agree to go out with you? You’re like free butlers, it really helps me unwind.” She tuned back over and faced the TV. “Now chop chop with the snacks, you can stare at my body while you serve me.”

Her words stabbed at my pride. I need to stand up for myself. I swallowed hard summing up some courage.

“I-I’m not weak…” unfortunately, what came out of my mouth was exactly something a victim would say.

“Yeah yeah, I know.” She stood up from my couch and walked up to me. there was a cold sweat running down my back.

“H-hold on—“The air was knocked out of me by a swift punch to my gut, I doubled over and cried in pain.

“Defend yourself strong boy.” She smiled down at me. I strained to get up. Girl or not, if I don’t fight back I’ll be in trouble. I balled my fist and sent a punch towards her own gut. It smacked into the palm of her hand. She wrapped her fingers around it and began to push down.

“I’m guessing that’s all you got right?” She stepped forward with one foot and applied more pressure. I once again moaned in pain.

“Stop, stop, I give.”

“Nah, you said that last time, but I still didn’t get my snack.” She inspected the nails on her other hand as she held me down. “Your type has to be taught the hard way.”

My heart started thumping. I let someone very dangerous into my house. Out of desperation I sent out my other fist which was easily caught in her other hand. She took another step forward pushing me down to my knees. Her bikini once again rested in front of my face.

“Nice try. Time to learn what it means to be weak.”

“Wait please no, I’ll get you your snack.” I was terrified of what she was going to do with me.

“Nope, now you’re my snack.” She let go of my hands giving me a moment of relief. Only to send a crushing blow to my face with her hips, I fell to the carpet on my back. Before I could move her bottom descended on my belly. She landed down hard knocking out what little wind I had left. Her legs extended forward resting her feet on either side of my neck. My heart was running a race in my chest.

“Can you get up?” As she spoke her whole body flexed displaying the muscles on her arms and thighs. Her abs were flared to life showing off a full six pack. I was totally pathetic compared to her. The crush at my pride made it hard to fight back. It’s impossible right? This girl was going to have her way with me and I was powerless to stop her.

“Aww, what’s a matter, lost what little confidence you had left?” Her feet grabbed my neck on either side. “Let’s see how much you can take.”

In an instant I was drooling in pain, her feet tore into either side of my neck causing a vicious thumping in my head. My body began to convulse on the floor, half in a struggle to get free and half from lack of blood flow.

“P-please, I-I’m sorry” April ignored my pleas and was busy playing with her bikini straps. She twirled her hair with her other hand. My face went from blue to purple.

“Hey are you still there? If you die can I keep your stuff?” She had a huge grin on her face as I spasmed under her. “Hang in there ok. I want to really enjoy my snack.” The bristling muscles of her thighs began to relax and her feet eased off of my neck. I started to gag. The pain in my head was overwhelming. I tried to speak but couldn’t produce any words.

“You give up quickly for a guy, how do you make it through the day being so weak?” She flipped her hair and gave me another smile. “Let’s commemorate your failure as a man.” In a swift motion she rolled over my chest and laid down beside me. I watched as an arm once again wrapped around my neck trapping me in another choke.

“Mind if I borrow this?” I saw her reach up on the arm of the couch and grab my phone. I must have left it there by mistake. She turned it on and flipped to the camera app setting it to selfie mode. My heart sank peering at the sight above us. My face was pale and covered in drool. I never knew how scrawny I was. Seeing my neck effortlessly cradled in her arm crushed all the pride I had left.

“Oh my god, look at what a wimp you are.” She gave me a squeeze getting a few more gags out. “Hold on let me adjust a little.” She set the phone on her belly and began pulling on her bikini top making her boobs look as big as possible. Then she smoothed her hair back and wiped some sweat off her forehead. “That should do.” Picking up the phone again she positioned it above us.

“Say cheese weak boy.” She once again tightened her arm and held the pressure. I writhed in her arm as she took a few shots. In one she made a peace sign. In another she puckered her lips and pressed them to my cheek. This went on for a while. She eased up on the pressure between shots to let me breath before clamping down again. I was totally helpless. Am I really this weak? After what felt like hours she finally let go.

“Oh these are cute.” She stood up and plopped back down on the couch. I was dazed on the floor unable to move.

“Mind if I post some of these to your profile?” Oh god no. I’m finished if someone sees those. Before I could protest however, I felt a hand on my shoulder. She yanked me upwards so my back was against the couch. One by one her legs slid on either side of my neck. I felt her warm crotch snuggle up against me. I began tapping furiously at her thighs.

“Dude I haven’t even done anything yet.” I stopped realizing she was right. My fear had peaked. What if she made me pass out? I peered again at muscles surrounding my head confirming that she definitely could. I submitted my body out of fear and allowed her to do what she pleased. I heard her fumble around with my screen for a bit before letting out a satisfied sigh.

“Alright that should do for now. I went ahead and changed your profile picture too, no need to thank me.” This was the worst, I looked down in resignation. “Hey don’t pout, it’s your own fault for being so weak, we wouldn’t want some other poor girl to get stuck with a guy like you.” She shot her legs out and held them in place. My heart sank. I gripped them on reflex. If only I was stronger, If only I could pull them off.

“Weak guys like you are nothing but toys to be played with.” I dug my fingers into her bare skin. Her muscles slowly began to flex creating an inescapable wall of muscle.

“M-mercy.”

“I am giving you mercy, what if someone even bigger than me got you first? Be grateful I'm here to put you in your place.”

“I-I'll do anything…“

“Can you struggle a little more then? It makes putting you to sleep more fun.”

Her words made my stomach do somersaults. At that moment her legs exploded fully into my neck. White dots danced in my vision. My body felt heavy along with a searing sting in my head. The last thing I saw were her bare legs shining in the light as they cruelly forced my body to sleep.

When I awoke I was still on the floor. How long was I out? I heard chewing above me. April was lounging on my couch eating pizza.

“Hey you’re awake. Get me drink will ya?”

What do I do? I could probably run for it but then what. I can’t tell the cops there’s a girl in a bikini invading my house, eating my food, and physically abusing me.

“Hey hurry up, my show is coming on.”

I decided it was best to do what she says for now. I heaved my tortured body upwards and made for my kitchen to get her a drink.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to spitnik11 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-18, 06:30
Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: April's Match

Great story! I‘m looking forward for him being the dessert to be eaten with the lips in her bikini ...
The Following User Says Thank You to jensmvf For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-18, 13:09
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

She's got a great attitude. Thanks for this story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-18, 23:10
Milkas

Yeah i really like her attitude too! Maybe you will continue this?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, humilation, knock out, scissor hold, submission, wrestling