Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Mar-18, 21:43
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Defining a perfect session

I get that sessions are highly personal experiences and what you love I may hate and what I love you may find boring. But I've had quite a few sessions recently and I thought to put together this list of what I think makes a perfect session. I'd like to hear other thoughts.

•*Attractiveness of the opponent: I'm not looking for someone who will win Miss Fitness USA. But I pick opponents based on their appearance to the degree I like them to be fit and have an athletic look.

• Skill and strength: For me, the sessions aren't about winning. It's about losing when I'm trying to prevent losing. It's what I find interesting about this. So I like a session in which the woman is as strong as I am or slightly stronger, but more skilled. Matches in which my opponent is so much stronger, or so much more skilled, or both, aren't generally as fun. But if we're competitive on strength and she is more skilled, then I find it highly interesting.

• Attitude: I like it when my opponent has fun (I know it is their job, but they can pretend if they're not) and into the session. I have had one session, and no I'm not going to name names, where the session was horrible, where her attitude was being very put off and all she wanted to do was show me jiu-jitsu moves. She'd show me the RNC, for instance, and then "move on" to the next. That was no fun. But when the opponent is laughing, taunting, and doing the things we discussed in email, it makes it way more enjoyable and I will see that person again.

• Attention: I have had one session in which every time the phone rang, or her text notification went off, she stopped and answered. I get this is her job, but if you stop so often in a session, you ruin the flow and the attitude. If you are expecting one important message, tell me beforehand and I have no problem stopping. But to do it over and over is disrespectful and I'll pass on seeing her again.

• Discretion: This isn't for everyone, and a lot of us don't want anyone else to know we do this. Some don't mind, and that's fine, but the wrestler needs to approach each situation with the utmost of discretion. If/when she learns that you are fine with her calling or texting or using you name, that's one thing. But until then, discretion should be the word of the day. Those who are discrete will retain my business.

In my sessions, I like the woman to be dominant and I love grapevines, schoolgirl pins, scissors and smothers. I'm not into being knocked out or squeezed so hard my ribs or skull cracks, but I like the control of a good scissors.

That's my take on a perfect session. I'd love to hear other thoughts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-18, 01:49
G-Force

Default Re: Defining a perfect session

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. With that said, back in my sessioning day, I used to get annoyed when a session girl didn't bother to wear makeup. If I look prettier than her, there is a problem. It's just the extra effort that should go into it. I'm not naming names but you would be surprised. Also, don't make me feel uncomfortable. You're the one that decided this was a valid employment option, so either act the part or get out of the business. As far as skill level, I prefer highly skilled and dangerous, but I would take amateur skills with a fun attitude over a dud. Perfect session? There really is no such thing imo, too many flavors and styles of sessions that can all be great, but you know a bad one when you experience it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-18, 12:32
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Personally I must have a minimum of:
I'm allowed to 'do it yourself' handjob.
She gives me a handjob.
I can lick her pussy plus one of the above.
She rides my cock..., plus all of the above.
I have had a few sessions with none of the above, to me there's nothing worse than the depressing activity of going into a pub afterwards, buying a drink, putting it on the table, going into the Gents for a hand shandy to relieve myself...
Old 18-Mar-18, 19:52
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
• Skill and strength: For me, the sessions aren't about winning. It's about losing when I'm trying to prevent losing. It's what I find interesting about this. So I like a session in which the woman is as strong as I am or slightly stronger, but more skilled. Matches in which my opponent is so much stronger, or so much more skilled, or both, aren't generally as fun. But if we're competitive on strength and she is more skilled, then I find it highly interesting.
Brett's take on this is very similar to mine - I don't actually *want* to win, but by the same token, I don't find it very enjoyable to go into a wrestling match with a lady *knowing* I'm going to lose.

It's much more fun when it's a genuine contest of skill and strength, where the outcome is not a foregone conclusion. And if the lady then wins in those circumstances, then for me, it's a real bonus!
The Following User Says Thank You to Praxiteles For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-18, 14:20
deleted_3

Default Favourite type of session

What's your favourite type of session?
Old 14-Jun-18, 15:50
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts
Default Re: Favourite type of session

As a new session wrestler I am curious to read the answers. I read this forum so I can learn what is it that most customers want so I can deliver so far I have learned there is not a "one-fits-all" approach, variety seems to be the norm in each fan. Some really want to wrestle in a competitive manner and "Know" they can lose to a stronger and more skilled woman, some just want to be more passive and experience the holds (scissors etc) getting tighter and tighter until they tap (enjoying it meanwhile), others prefer the more sensual side of grappling etc. I believe one of the keys to a successful session is to cater to each individual's personal taste and not to treat each fan as if he was the previous one.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-18, 16:19
deleted_3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some really want to wrestle in a competitive manner and "Know" they can lose to a stronger and more skilled woman,
This probably describes my favourite type of session
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-18, 17:26
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

I like where the lady does competitive, she can hit and kick also and I like to go semi-competitive wrestling and defending the hits.
The Following User Says Thank You to gemini3d For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-18, 18:58
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

My favourite session is when I cant escape the girl holding me for a very long time. Not a Submission but from my experience her hold slowly hurts more and more until it may bring me to begg her to release me but then she keeps on holding me making fun of me how I suffer and sqwirm. That may lead me to even more struggling until total exhaustion and then a deep feeling of being totally hopeless and helpless to her Natural Body bondage .A few times I had the feeling that the girl was plenty times stronger than me at this point, all those humiliation feelings like being ashamed, scared, etc.
A good feeling is to be glad when she finally lets me out.
I think its the mix of Wrestling and domination elements.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-18, 19:39
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

My best sessions have been with ladies who wrestle competitively while emphasizing the sensual aspects whenever she moves into a position for doing so.
Anyone can do basic moves in a fantasy session, for me that feels too slow and less special.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: