Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-May-16, 21:49
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Amazon Alice reviews

(Toronto, May, 2016)

I've wanted to meet Alice for years and couldn't believe my luck when her name showed up on the North America travel page. Board regulars will know I have a type and Alice is surely it. Turns out the source of my luck is an Ontario BJJ tournament held every April that's open to international competitors who can make the trip.
In person she was pretty, with a girlish voice and laugh and a mass of naturally curly hair, so far so good. She looks fit, she could be 2 or 3 pounds slimmer, but she's definitely in fighting shape and if said pounds go to accentuating her womanly features so much the better. Her english is pretty good and conversations were almost never a problem. She likes doing playful trash talk and with her slight accent it's all very nice.
As far as wrestling is concerned I didn't have much for her. She's plenty strong enough that once she decided on an idea there were only a few times I was able to pass her attempt at getting me in a hold. The only time I was able to dislodge her from on top, the effort required so much strength that the few seconds I was immobile afterward were more than enough time for her to go back on offense. She mixed the fantasy holds with her chokes and triangles just like I requested. I've felt stronger scissors, but hers are far above average and applied so cleanly that the difference ended up being quite small. If you like beatdown sessions she might not be the best choice, she has so much strength and range and kicking experience that she might need to do things so lightly to avoid breaking things that the scaling might start to feel noticeable.
Basically I wasn't disappointed in the least by my time with her. Would it be nice if her english were better to the point that we could do some roleplay, I guess. Her personality is fine as is though. The only thing that made me sad about our session was knowing it'll probably be far longer than I'd like before I'll get to go another round with her. If you have a special thing for tall girls, Alice is gorgeous, lethal and a must-see especially if you're Europe based.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-16, 22:44
Last Achievements

Default Re: Alice review (Toronto, May 2016)

After a week's thought, a note on something which now stands out from my time with Alice. As many here know, most session ladies and especially the trained fighters try to get you off your feet quickly for obvious reasons. But because of our sizes certain opportunities were open to her, which she took advantage of. In most of our falls she probably forced me to stay upright for 15 or 20 seconds longer than she needed to by using arm locks and such. One time she swept me down only to hook her arms around my neck and haul me back up before taking us down and adding a body scissors to the same hold. 20 seconds doesn't sound like much, but it proved a unique and very enjoyable aspect to the session.
Just another reason why I've already started planning to meet up with her again later this year.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-16, 11:22
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Amazon Alice review?

Hey All,

Amazon Alice is coming to my area and I'm interested in booking a session with her. Has anyone here sessioned with be before and is she reliable?

I've found Zweig's thread where she was a no-show to Fightpulse last year.

I've emailed her asking a few questions and her English doesn't seem that great.

She also requires a deposit too which I'm not that comfortable with considering her English isn't that good and can't answer some of my questions properly

Thanks.

Last edited by mcginty; 20-Nov-16 at 11:36.
Old 20-Nov-16, 14:59
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amazon Alice review?

Her English is better in person than in writing. (Learning to write in a second language is very difficult, and English spelling and grammar is tough to write right.) She can communicate well, but not perfectly.

She seems like she is reliable. She injured her hand when she visited here, and offered to reschedule or return my deposit. I chose to reschedule, and had a great session.
Old 20-Nov-16, 17:47
Last Achievements

I [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] She sometimes has issues with others booking on her behalf. Dealing with her personally, I found her professional and had no problems at all.
Needless to say I enjoyed my sessions, she's exactly my type and very fun to wrestle.
Old 20-Nov-16, 20:52
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycrazy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She seems like she is reliable. She injured her hand when she visited here, and offered to reschedule or return my deposit. I chose to reschedule, and had a great session.
What was the session like?? She said she does KO's aswell
Old 20-Nov-16, 21:23
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

She's nice, trustworthy and skilled. She can give most guys a run for their money, even when they're strong and or skilled to a certain level. She trains BJJ and really likes it. She not sessioning only for the money, but also to see places and meet people.
Old 21-Nov-16, 18:37
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

She's very friendly and outgoing, and wants to give you the session you requested. She had injured her hand, and offered to return my deposit, as I'd asked for a boxing session. Instead we rescheduled to give her time to recover.

She's very aggressive, and gave me more than I could handle. She's about 40 pounds heavier than I am, experienced at sparring, and completely controlled me. The room was small so she had me against the walls or cornered for most of the stand up part of our session. She enjoyed it and was disappointed when I gave up after about 25 minutes.

We wrestled after, but it wasn't competitive. I have no training in fighting on the ground, and she just rolled over me. I don't know about whether she will knock you out. It's not my thing.

Overall, I'd say it was one of the better sessions I've had. She has a great attitude, is strong and very skillful. She could have beaten me just with her size and strength. The major drawback was the communication. We didn't always understand each other immediately, and a few times we had to rephrase what we had said.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazycrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-16, 19:41
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I met her three times on the mat and watched her once at a NAGA event. She is phantastic. Her English is not the best but improoving.
Old 19-May-17, 04:44
Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amazon Alice reviews

Does anyone know why her profiles are removed from both wb270 and session girls? Has she already retired?
The Following User Says Thank You to submittedtoladies For This Useful Post: