Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Aug-16, 10:43
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My four biggest pet peeves in m/f fighting stories

We all have our particular fetishes within the general area of mixed fighting. I have found that since the internet came a long my sexuality and fetishes have changed and grown.

I think it is unfair (interesting but still unfair) to complain about certain things in the stories. It is clear that some people like stories about real situations and things that really happened to real people.

There must be a dozen of those at most! I like fiction and it includes fantasy and twisted history (well fantasy with a tiny slice of history).

I am gay and therefore in a tiny minority within the "family" of mixed wrestling/fighting lovers.

For me the men are the object of desire and the women are the defeaters of the supposed male superiority. I like slim women to defeat a muscular man and humiliate him. I like old women to dominate young, athletic males (I have recently written a few stories about this).

I enjoy the idea of single woman defeating and humiliating lots of cute, muscular guys. And so on...

Recently I have begun to enjoy looking at the naked females who are in so many pictures (photos and art) of mixed fighting. I do not get aroused by them but I find their bodies aesthetically pleasing.

I do not identify with the males who are being womanhandled by these buxom beauties, as I believe a lot of you do, but I get pleasure from from witnessing their downfall from confident masculine superiority to crestfallen female fodder.

It is interesting to see what other people enjoy and I certainly wish there was more of the stuff I find interesting but we have to take what comes our way. People write stories about what they find sexy and in the style that suits them.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JohnByng For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-16, 16:04
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,730 Times in 467 Posts

To me, it's educational to hear about pet peeves. For example, one thing I've learned here is: if I'm going to write a story featuring smells, it has to be *largely* about smells. Otherwise I'm just throwing in a detail that's turning off a lot of people who were enjoying the story up to that point...

Similarly, I'm thinking it's best if I don't vary up the cruelty. Either a story should be evildom or it shouldn't, I guess. Dipping a toe into it is more likely to make people stop reading than ratchet up their enjoyment of the story.

I do think some of these are universal, like: get into the action soon. You don't have to establish every single thing about the setting and characters before anyone lays a finger on anyone else. I think that one's just a matter of writing well.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-16, 20:18
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

As a writer, hearing feedback, positive or negative is very helpful. But I will ask this one thing of anyone willing to give the criticism. Please respect the author who took time out of their days to write and post on the forum. I'm all for people giving tips and pointers and I always try to engage people kind enough to comment on my stories, but I'm starting to see the same people making the same comments on not just my stories, but others as well. That to me, isn't very helpful. if you have a criticism, EXPLAIN why you felt that way. Provide examples or possible solutions to the problem.

Overall, I try to write with the readers in mind but at the end of the day, I'm the author. I have final say on how the story goes, what happens to the character, etc. I will gladly accept feedback and try to apply it to future stories, but this only works with as a dialogue. Commenting on someone's story just to tear them down helps nobody.

Now while I agree with some of the pet peeves on this thread, some of them clearly are a matter of taste. We as authors can't possibly make everyone happy. And personally, I enjoy my own writing and I post stories in hopes of inspiring other authors. If my stories help raise the bar for other authors, we all win. When we comment on someone's story about how foolish their arc was, or how silly the characters were, that's when we all lose I'm afraid.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-16, 23:25
Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnByng [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We all have our particular fetishes within the general area of mixed fighting. I have found that since the internet came a long my sexuality and fetishes have changed and grown.

I think it is unfair (interesting but still unfair) to complain about certain things in the stories. It is clear that some people like stories about real situations and things that really happened to real people.

There must be a dozen of those at most! I like fiction and it includes fantasy and twisted history (well fantasy with a tiny slice of history).

I am gay and therefore in a tiny minority within the "family" of mixed wrestling/fighting lovers.

For me the men are the object of desire and the women are the defeaters of the supposed male superiority. I like slim women to defeat a muscular man and humiliate him. I like old women to dominate young, athletic males (I have recently written a few stories about this).

I enjoy the idea of single woman defeating and humiliating lots of cute, muscular guys. And so on...

Recently I have begun to enjoy looking at the naked females who are in so many pictures (photos and art) of mixed fighting. I do not get aroused by them but I find their bodies aesthetically pleasing.

I do not identify with the males who are being womanhandled by these buxom beauties, as I believe a lot of you do, but I get pleasure from from witnessing their downfall from confident masculine superiority to crestfallen female fodder.

It is interesting to see what other people enjoy and I certainly wish there was more of the stuff I find interesting but we have to take what comes our way. People write stories about what they find sexy and in the style that suits them.

That's the most surprising and interesting post I've ever read on the subject of mixed. I've been around a very long time, and I simply had no idea that gay guys might share this fixation. But your tastes in the realm of mixed are almost exactly mine. Like you, I absolutely do NOT identify with the guys who are getting their butts kicked. Like you, I get the impression that we are in a minority on that score on this board. But there are others like us.

Anyway, all my life I have assumed that my fetish has something to do with -- indeed, starts with -- lust for females. Now I'm going to have to think about this. Which is just so intriguing after all these years.

Thanks for writing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cashley216 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-16, 00:13
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

I agree with everything you say.

With my slant on things on this site, I've taken another approach to it, as to why I write the stories in the manner I do. In the past I've seen Umaga vs Maria, Trish vs The Undertaker, Lita vs Malenko, Stephanie McMahon vs Brock Lesnar etc & in every one of those situation in W W E they've made them out to be the damsel in distress or seductive or schemers or dishonest or breaking up tag teams through jealous because of their appearance, but rarely if at all until lately to some degree make them strong in their own right.

I felt the divas who worked hard at their craft deserve better than to be treated just like sex objects by WWE or WCW or any other promotion. But we know sex sells, we see all it around us, in every form be it either music videos, commercials, etc, why not wrestling. So I decided to turn the tables & why not Kane, get his ass kicked are at least earn his win over Trish.

I like doing stories where the match could be one sided or not, depending on what I'm writing at the time. You see I find the best way to write my stories is when I let it unfold as it is happening. So I actually commentate the match & let the cards fall where they may.

Sometimes I already have a per-conceived outcome if requested by the readers of my show for a particular outcome to a match & in the manner I do them for them with my own spin on it.

I've actually written stories too elsewhere of Male vs male too because I wasn't happy with the story line given it by WWE. So I might have had Randy Orton defeat Triple H rather then him lose when he left Evolution. I've also written female vs female stories elsewhere too.

But also there is another aspect to doing certain stories I've read on here from others & that is every one has their own tastes or likes or dislikes. I'm not going to judge others for that, but with so many different styles of writing I've found there is more then enjoy to keep coming back regularly on here to read other writers works too.
Old 03-Nov-17, 08:39
Points: 3,972, Level: 26 Points: 3,972, Level: 26 Points: 3,972, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Just a bit of pet peeve, grammar edition...

So, while I just recently posted here, I already made this account here in this forum more than a year ago because I wanted to read all those stories. Yeah, I love reading stories, fiction mostly. And I definitely love those erotic wrestling stories the most.

Still, I have one complaint about literature section in this forum. And whenever I encounter this problem here, my boner dies. Slain. My boner has been slain. There are a lot of boner slayers here.

Introducing the problem: grammar.

My point is... I'm sure you guys have wonderful stories to tell, and maybe they sound great in your head, but for others, reading them probably feels like being punched in the dick.

Maybe I'll continue this rant some more, but a lot of stories here are giving me the opposite of boner (I'm sure the great ones are somewhere around here too, there are some last time I checked), so I'll probably continue this in another post.

And I'm not condemning you guys. No, not at all. Please continue writing. But, if you wish to put a stop to this senseless boner-slaying, only you can do it. Improve. Look for sites that can help you fix your grammar. Get someone else to beta-read you. In the end, it's all you. Yeah, you, the ones giving me the anti-boner.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrinceArjuna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-17, 17:10
Points: 7,511, Level: 37 Points: 7,511, Level: 37 Points: 7,511, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Default Re: My biggest pet peeves in m/f stories

This is the peeviest of pet peeves, but I can't stand it when a writer sets up a girl as having certain assets and then never uses them. For example, if you write a paragraph creating this image of a female with the most amazing lower body, perfectly thick thighs and backside, don't have the entire fight be one knee to the groin then slaps to the face until unconscious. A petty peeve I know, but if you're going to set up a character with certain physical traits please actually use them.

Other than that, I hate it when a move is just stated rather than described. I don't just want to be told that a guy was put in a headscissor hold, I want to know how her thighs feel, how much pain the guy is in, is he being choked or crushed or both? (I know I'm asking a lot from what is essentially free fetish material, but goddammit I've seen so many great concepts ruined by people just listing a move list rather than telling a story.)

Oh, and scat. No no no no no. Stop. Please. Nope. Nada.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anon123 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-17, 17:27
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Okay, this is going to sound snarky... because it is! But I just want to share my four biggest pet peeves in the universe of erotic mixed combat stories...

1. Excessive sound effects.

BAM! POW! THWACK! Her fists tore into him. "YEEEAAARRRGH!" screamed Tony. "DO YOU GIVE?" the ref asked. "NOOOOOOOOO!" Tony called back. CRUNCH! she slammed her crotch into his chest. POW! CRASH! BOOM! she smacked her fists into his face three more times. "WHYAAAAAAAHH!!" came Tony's screams of anguish.

2. Bizarre fantasy settings.

Keylaria, the Elf Queen, sat upon her throne of troll bones. "Bring me the Cocks!" she ordered. Her gnome servants led four muscular orcs with giant dicks into the room on leashes. "Today I shall fight all you Cocks!" Keylaria announced. The orcs looked at each other. This three foot tall woman was challenging THEM and their enormous members?

3. Wrestling fanfic.

"Ouch!" grunted Ron Weasley as Hermoine tightened her legs around his waist. "How did you get so strong?" "Why, I cast a quadricepius titanius on my thighs, Ron," said Hermoine. "Are you enjoying it?" "Uff, it feels like you're breaking my ribs!" cried Ron. "Harry! Help me!" "I can't!" yelled Harry Potter. "She's far too strong!"

4. Robotic references to wrestling moves.

Mary put Sam in a scissor hold. Sam broke free and executed a German Suplex. Mary was stunned. Sam put Mary in a Grapevine. Mary broke free and threw Sam against the ropes and hit him with a Clothesline. Sam tried to roll away. Mary climbed the turnbuckle and did a Knee Drop. Sam reached for the ropes. Mary lifted Sam off the canvas and executed a Piledriver.

...why do these stories keep cropping up?? Who is sitting at home writing this stuff??

People scare me sometimes.
I think like anything that occupies a person’s bandwidth, this pursuit— consistent to others — will drive expression. For some that’s posting reviews or artwork or photos from around the web, for others it’s writing fiction — whether that’s based in some autobiographical detail, pure fiction or pure fantasy.

I think the various boards here are all testament to those expressions, no less than the fiction writing.

In all things, there are varying degrees of talent, so I think it’s natural to see that some aspects of a wrestling experience and those can become pronounced with expression, no less than going to a life drawing class and seeing the grandma looking lady in the corner has an easel that seems obsessively focused on rendering the model’s ballsack in exhorbitant scale and excessive detail. To that end, it becomes a bit of a question of individual wiring.

Feedback is always a great thing as it helps all writers and artists get better. So maybe where you see something you like, let that person know, whether by commenting on their stories or by dropping them a PM. Maybe understanding the perspective or the design intent of a given work gives a better impression of what good looks like in this form.

Ultimately there’s no right or wrong in expression. Some pieces may resonate with you and others won’t and in either case, that’s okay. That’s why every store has different sections — because there isn’t a single flavour to suit everyone

Last edited by HermanDG; 03-Nov-17 at 23:38.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-17, 22:18
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Okay, this is going to sound snarky... because it is! But I just want to share my four biggest pet peeves in the universe of erotic mixed combat stories...

1. Excessive sound effects.

BAM! POW! THWACK! Her fists tore into him. "YEEEAAARRRGH!" screamed Tony. "DO YOU GIVE?" the ref asked. "NOOOOOOOOO!" Tony called back. CRUNCH! she slammed her crotch into his chest. POW! CRASH! BOOM! she smacked her fists into his face three more times. "WHYAAAAAAAHH!!" came Tony's screams of anguish.

2. Bizarre fantasy settings.

Keylaria, the Elf Queen, sat upon her throne of troll bones. "Bring me the Cocks!" she ordered. Her gnome servants led four muscular orcs with giant dicks into the room on leashes. "Today I shall fight all you Cocks!" Keylaria announced. The orcs looked at each other. This three foot tall woman was challenging THEM and their enormous members?

3. Wrestling fanfic.

"Ouch!" grunted Ron Weasley as Hermoine tightened her legs around his waist. "How did you get so strong?" "Why, I cast a quadricepius titanius on my thighs, Ron," said Hermoine. "Are you enjoying it?" "Uff, it feels like you're breaking my ribs!" cried Ron. "Harry! Help me!" "I can't!" yelled Harry Potter. "She's far too strong!"

4. Robotic references to wrestling moves.

Mary put Sam in a scissor hold. Sam broke free and executed a German Suplex. Mary was stunned. Sam put Mary in a Grapevine. Mary broke free and threw Sam against the ropes and hit him with a Clothesline. Sam tried to roll away. Mary climbed the turnbuckle and did a Knee Drop. Sam reached for the ropes. Mary lifted Sam off the canvas and executed a Piledriver.

...why do these stories keep cropping up?? Who is sitting at home writing this stuff??

People scare me sometimes.

So true. I'm not the best writer, but am far better than those examples. Still, I don't consider myself good enough to publish. I'd be too embarrassed. Some people don't have enough sense to be embarrassed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-17, 02:03
Points: 3,945, Level: 26 Points: 3,945, Level: 26 Points: 3,945, Level: 26
Last Achievements

unfinished stories. And I know I am not a writer just an avid reader.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rlhood For This Useful Post: