Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Mar-14, 00:30
Banned
Points: 1,020, Level: 12 Points: 1,020, Level: 12 Points: 1,020, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Muscular Men

Any videos of sexy, muscular men losing to smaller females? I'm tired of all these wimps! Bring on the hunks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shirtless For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-14, 03:35
Points: 3,878, Level: 26 Points: 3,878, Level: 26 Points: 3,878, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Muscular Men

what about this??

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 19-Mar-14, 04:42
Points: 7,255, Level: 36 Points: 7,255, Level: 36 Points: 7,255, Level: 36
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,234 Times in 194 Posts

Check out these links.

This topic pops up from time to time, though not nearly often enough for my tastes.

If you're aware of any other material, please pass it along!
Old 19-Mar-14, 05:33
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

so what does everyone prefer? or does the man's appearance matter at all?
Old 19-Mar-14, 07:02
Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,730 Times in 467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh, I enjoy the fantasy of a smaller girl beating a much larger, muscular man, but if I can't suspend my disbelief, I can't enjoy a video. And even professional fight choreographers have trouble making this kind of thing look believable; amateur studios seem to have no chance at it. The play-wrestling in the links above looks very silly to me.

So when it comes to "small girl crushes large muscular man," I tend to take that fantasy in story or picture form.

For videos, my absolute favorite is a young, thin, small guy in his late teens or early twenties going up against a girl he has no business going up against.
Old 19-Mar-14, 08:15
pporange
This message has been deleted by wrestlingfan. Reason: No hotlinks allowed!!!
Old 19-Mar-14, 16:56
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the man's appearance does matter to some of us. To other's either not so much or they seem to like the specter of a weak male at the mercy of a physically intimidating woman.

But for the record, you are not alone. Some of us like competitive matches, the women win the women lose the guys win the guys lose. So you kind of have to poke about and find those that can share in what your preferences are.

For me, I like the men and women roughly in physical parity, not huge weight or height differences. I know that means if you dealing with a 6'2 guy then you're options for women are more limited, but there are a lot more big girls than you'd think out there. And there are some fit, thicker muscled FBB's who can deal with a taller male and still not give up weight.

Me I like the man and the woman to be look fit. I like the fighting to be competitive and no faking required. But that's just me.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-14, 17:23
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh, I enjoy the fantasy of a smaller girl beating a much larger, muscular man, but if I can't suspend my disbelief, I can't enjoy a video. And even professional fight choreographers have trouble making this kind of thing look believable; amateur studios seem to have no chance at it. The play-wrestling in the links above looks very silly to me.

So when it comes to "small girl crushes large muscular man," I tend to take that fantasy in story or picture form.

For videos, my absolute favorite is a young, thin, small guy in his late teens or early twenties going up against a girl he has no business going up against.
Before I met my wife (she got me started on resistance training), I was pretty thin, 5"10 140's and the spring of my 1st year at college I met a girl who lived in the same residence hall as another young lady I knew. The girls was probably 6'2" she may have been taller I never did ask. I know I looked up at her, and I'd not met many women who I had to definitely look up at since I'd been in secondary school. She was tall. Not only that but I'd guess she weighed 180, maybe more. She was NOT chubby, but she was on the thicker side of the scale from lets say a tall skinny model. I'm not sure what "average" is for a woman that tall, but she looked like a thick woman, she had a very clear and dramatic waist, and her tummy was flat, but she was not cut. She had long red hair, but hey I was 19, what I saw was this huge chest and thick thighs and long legs. But they HAD to be to touch the ground! (A little joke). And so I ended up going out with her. Now let's be honest I was NOT thinking wrestling or being dominated, I was thinking about burying my face her chest and getting to play with all the natural endowment.

Bless her, she wore dresses that were short and tight, so getting to run your hands on her thighs was not a challenge. And I dated her for about 5 months and I did get to know between her legs and her chest pretty well. But to the point for some of you guys, we DID end up wrestling and yes, she was just flat out much stronger, she was heavier, she was taller. She could carry me around, and she could win anytime she wanted. Not much I could do about that. So it can happen.

I began to work out the next year NOT because I had any worries about not winning, I didn't mind, she never made it seem that I was not "man" enough and she didn't seem to mind playing the giantress when we were alone and I wanted to role play. She was cool with all that. But in public she let me take the lead and it was cool. But she was a lot of fun behind closed doors especially when I was in the mood to be dominated, she wasn't really that way in terms of a personality, but she learned to play that role for me. Now maybe she had done that before, can't say, but it seemed or if she had, she made it seem like it was new to her and she learned it just for me.

Not sure what happened to her, she left school and I lost track of her. But I always have fond memories of her. Big girls are fun and it was I suspect your dream scenario. So it CAN happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-14, 04:25
Shirtless
This message has been deleted by wrestlingfan. Reason: Do not bump your own thread!!!