Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Nov-14, 17:52
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Amazon Amanda reviews

Session review with Amazon Amanda, Milan, November 14th

Well, first of all, I've attached a couple of pics of her to this review... Just for understand what we're talking about
Anyway, believe me guys, the live-view is a whole different thing !
I could shot several pics before our session but I absolutely didn't want to look rude or disrespectful asking her to pose in "thrilling" ways.

Amanda is really an amazing lady: she's so big (we have the same height barefeet, 6'3, but her weight is 370 lbs... 130 lbs more than me !), a sweet face, great eyes, nice red hair, very likeable (we've smiled a lot during the session), so easy to talk with (she has truly a pleasing voice) and, obviously, a huge bubble butt... Just try to imagine a wide, soft 64/65 inches "peach".

Now, the session. We started with a little of "wrestling/grappling". I laid on the bed and she jumped on me, trying to hold me in place pushing down with her entire body. In the first try, I've been able to escape after a minute, flipping her out on a side. In the second try, even if I was so close to do that again, not. Guys, her weight is massive ! In particular if you're outstretched on the bed while she's pushing you down using all her body parts ! We've both sweated a lot ! So, "draw", 1-1
Then, the second session's part: scissors. We tried 4 kinds of holds for a total of 7 times: 2 front headscissors, 2 reverse ones, 2 bodyscissors and 1 rear-neck choke. I resisted to the first 4 tries (the front headscissors and the bodyscissors) but not to the others. Her legs could seem soft but when she squeezes at 100%, they become really solid in their core. Anyway, she was pretty surprised that I didn't tap out in the first four holds ! She told me sincerely (her own words) that I'm the biggest/strongest guy she has ever engaged in a session and the first able to resist to her holds. In fact, right after, she wanted to know if Jennifer Thomas (a lovely friend of hers) was able to make me surrender
Now, the main "dish". The last session's part: squashing. After a little of chest-sitting, just for try the feeling, we switched to the facesitting. Dudes, I have a big head but her booty swallowed it at all ! I disappeared ! I asked her to be as much "skin" as possible and she did. When she facesits you is like drowning in a bunch of silky meat ! I struggled a lot under her but, no way, if she facesits you full-weight (as she did with me) you have to tap at the end. I resisted as long as possible but at some point you can't literally breath. Is hard to describe well but when she pushes all way down (moreover leaning back) her cheeks are like a sort of "press"... And, trust me, I've felt with my own hands, when she flexes them, they become truly thick and solid. Is a dream kissing it all around when she does that. She's given me also an unbeliavable experience sitting down on me (just for understanding, as we had sex) and moving her booty back and forward. Guys, I had to stop her after a couple of minutes for avoiding a huge "mess" on that bed !!! Just imagine: having her on the top and full-weight, with her booty facing you, while her hips completely cover all your "stuff" (and quite my entire thighs at 360°), with your hands on it... I stop, is better

The conclusion is so simple guys: I've surely had a different experience considering my first two sessions with Gia Primo and Jennifer Thomas (and also my next one with Arekah Lox at the end of this month) but I knew it... I just wanted to try something "different" and I'm sooo glad about !
Even just once in your life, you MUST have a session with her because all my words can give you, at max, a 20% of what you'll feel meeting her !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Amazon Amanda 1.JPG (403.4 KB, 780 views)
File Type: jpg Amazon Amanda 2.JPG (382.2 KB, 534 views)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-14, 22:57
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Session review with Amazon Amanda, Milan, November 14th

Seeing that many people is asking me (also on another forum), YES, she will come back next year
Old 18-Nov-14, 20:56
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session review with Amazon Amanda, Milan, November 14th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Seeing that many people is asking me (also on another forum), YES, she will come back next year
Unlike Gia, Jennifer and Arrekah she would not fit into my taste of women's bodies. But she is fits the giganitc BBW amazon, with her size and weight she is indeed very special.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-17, 14:39
Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amazon Amanda reviews

I had a session with her and it was awesome. Best face sitter ever (tied with Kristie Etzold) I did everything I could to crawl up that ass. I ate her like groceries. We did have one mishap. I enjoy ball busting in my sessions. She was wearing platforms and I asked her to kick me. She connected with the edge of the platform and actually cut me open. Kind of scary, but it was an accident and I asked for it.
Old 18-Jan-20, 19:00
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%

Anyone seen her recently? I’m thinking of booking her next time she comes my way, probably should have booked her 5-10 years ago but I didn’t even know about this stuff back then.
Old 19-Jan-20, 16:33
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperator [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone seen her recently? I’m thinking of booking her next time she comes my way, probably should have booked her 5-10 years ago but I didn’t even know about this stuff back then.
Physically she hasn't changed much, esp her face which is what I care most about.
Old 21-Jan-20, 20:07
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperator [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I met her last October. She looks pretty much the same as in Bulldozer’s pics from 2014 in the start of this thread. She’s huge. She doesn’t allow any fighting back or resistance, but once she’s on you there is no point in trying. It was nice trying the world of SSBBW with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-20, 04:36
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Interesting. She didn’t want me fighting back much either. Great lady though. Pretty and fun to be with and absolutely huge.
The Following User Says Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-20, 00:58
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

My experience with Amanda was a bit different. I came with a reference not simply from another session but from someone she knows personally. I was allowed to try to pin her, for whatever little that was worth in my case. She was also very aggressive and 'showed off' with lifts more than I've heard some guys describe happened in their sessions. I would still recommend Tall Blythe more as she's even stronger, but I probably will meet Amanda again if we happen to be in the same place.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-20, 00:55
Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32
Last Achievements

She was on IG but I think she got kicked off. She was working w/ "Mile High Mikala" who is very tall, but skinnier, with big feet. They were sessioning together, I do not know if they still are. If you're into feet this might be a worthwhile venture to get them both at the same time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimmyV123 For This Useful Post: