Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Old 05-Apr-18, 11:16
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Seduce/destroy

BRAND NEW!

FANTASY DUO for those of you who love two VS one matches, here we have [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], every man's fantasy? Check out the film trailer.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-18, 14:08
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

I am back in FRONT of the camera for a few films, starting with this one.

This is becoming a signature move of mine. The headscissors handstand. And this film consists largely of this spectacular scissorhold (it does look rather good). In a white lace top and white lace French knickers, no longer with blue hair, I look like a real femme fatale. I growl and prance like a playful but de*dly hunter, my hair wild just like my moves; bold and aggressive. I grunt and sweat and give it my all, like always.

Check out my promo trailer...

Thank you. <3
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-19, 21:36
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Absolutely delicious, Terra Mizu from the United States makes her debut victory for [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]and leaves such an impression on me and everyone in the fight club that day that I really want her to return! Terra must be one of the most feminine and seductive wrestlers I’ve filmed and her ultra feminine, soft, sweet voice whilst its uttering incredibly humiliating sentences in such an authoritarian manner is creepily exciting. In a bikini and pantyhose, with her perfect hourglass figure (just look at that tiny waist), she's not only a pleasure to hear but watch, too! Terra Mizu is like that incredibly hot school bully who you fear yet get hard over at the same time.

Throughout this match Terra talks. I can't get enough of her seductive yet menacing voice and those mean, cruel lines flow from that pretty, little mouth. The guy's struggling and crying out in discomfort for the entirety of the match as she delicately fixes her eyelash, flexes her biceps and makes some fierce eye-to-eye contact, Terra would be the perfect interrogator and her breastsmothers, whilst she's got her opponent in some hard grapevines, is the only thing that shuts up his whimpering. Terra effortlessly ruins this poor man in the most stylish and ladylike fashion. I love this woman!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-19, 16:25
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Hammerfist [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Absolutely delicious, Terra Mizu from the United States makes her debut victory for [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]and leaves such an impression on me and everyone in the fight club that day that I really want her to return! Terra must be one of the most feminine and seductive wrestlers I’ve filmed and her ultra feminine, soft, sweet voice whilst its uttering incredibly humiliating sentences in such an authoritarian manner is creepily exciting. In a bikini and pantyhose, with her perfect hourglass figure (just look at that tiny waist), she's not only a pleasure to hear but watch, too! Terra Mizu is like that incredibly hot school bully who you fear yet get hard over at the same time.

Throughout this match Terra talks. I can't get enough of her seductive yet menacing voice and those mean, cruel lines flow from that pretty, little mouth. The guy's struggling and crying out in discomfort for the entirety of the match as she delicately fixes her eyelash, flexes her biceps and makes some fierce eye-to-eye contact, Terra would be the perfect interrogator and her breastsmothers, whilst she's got her opponent in some hard grapevines, is the only thing that shuts up his whimpering. Terra effortlessly ruins this poor man in the most stylish and ladylike fashion. I love this woman!
Amethyst Hammerfist do you have a website
SEDUCEIDESTROY
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arsenal6 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-19, 23:36
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,353 Times in 1,836 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Amethyst Hammerfist do you have a website
SEDUCEIDESTROY
Her site is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-19, 10:23
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Hey, yes, I do... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I have had my SEDUCEDESTROY website for a couple of years now: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 31-Jul-19, 09:12
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Dominatrix Kali, the ultimate seductress, is here again as cruel as ever. In this new film, Kali wrestles ''Cherub'' into submission, over and over with her signature hard, hard facesits, smothers, pins and slaps. Kali is a naturally very dominant and skilled wrestler, powerful not only physically but mentally and emotionally; she taunts and toys with her young opponent, she owns his body and his mind. It's not only her thighs and armbars that have Cherub afraid, it's that wicked mouth with its vicious words too.

With her long, shiny, jet-black hair and her slinky, cat-like prowl and sultry trash-talk, Kali is the ultimate femme fatale. Dominant, gentle, alluring yet villainous trash-talk. Taking advantage of her opponent's long hair, Kali grabs at it to slap his face, to trap him into a multitude of scissorholds and to playfully bully him. With painful looking grapevines and armbars, some fierce, tight schoolgirl pins and rather hard facesits, Kali remains in control throughout. The guy is taunted with her beguiling voice and in very enticing black lingerie, looking like a Bond villain, I think her opponent is equally as excited as he is fearful.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-19, 11:47
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

New film with Terra recently uploaded to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

All the way from sunny Florida, playful fetish film star and wrestler, Terra Mizu, returns to the London mats to rough-up my British boys for SEDUCEDESTROY. This time, Terra shows off her sultry wrestling style all glammed up in big lashes and a tight, shiny, thong one-piece and pantyhose.

Many more awesome mixed wrestling films at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-19, 21:14
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,227 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Hammerfist [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
New film with Terra recently uploaded to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

All the way from sunny Florida, playful fetish film star and wrestler, Terra Mizu, returns to the London mats to rough-up my British boys for SEDUCEDESTROY. This time, Terra shows off her sultry wrestling style all glammed up in big lashes and a tight, shiny, thong one-piece and pantyhose.

Many more awesome mixed wrestling films at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].
Safe to say that guy is toast. That headscissors looks pretty tight.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post: