Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jul-18, 07:26
Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Exploring submission

Dave was an awkward 16 year old kid figuring his way around highschool and his changing masculinity, and desire for girls. He had always been a bit of a geek, never too interested in sports or girls growing up, more introverted and had trouble making friends, or wanting to make friends rather. He would rather spend a weekend alone in nature reading a book or studying new math theories than partying loudly. As puberty hits all males however, he was getting more and more interested with the female body over the past year and for the first time was spending more free time flirting with girls in class or online. Even despite his introversion, he wasnt a stereotypical nerd and was able to stun even some jocks with his skill at attracting girls, despite being a little scrawny he was quite good looking pulling off a textbook dreamy geek look, and his intelligence made him quite quick witted and humorous, and to many of his athlete peers annoyance many girls found his awkward confidence alluring. His small group of friends were always amazed and jealous of him, especially as he was refusing to ask out many attractive girls who had obviously flirted with him.

Dave really was only wanting to attract one girl though, Breena, a cheerleader in his grade with short black even cut hair, a pretty face with perfect big lips, and a perky ass from cheerleading that made all guys gawp. Funnily enough despite never being into sports himself Dave always really liked fit girls and fantasizes about girls with strong legs and a firm stomach. It's as they say opposites attract, and Dave was never too interested in the nerdy girl type. So, despite many girly girl, or cute nerds that hit on him, he only had eyes for Breena who was the pretty girl he had ever seen.

It was now a month past summer holidays and Dave was grateful to find Breena in many of his classes, where he made a point to get closer with her and he had succeeded in getting into her friend circle, where he was the odd one out in a group of future models, cheerleaders, and football players. He didn't particularly like hanging in that group and the guys didn't particularly like him, but they all stuck around for the same reason, the girls, especially the teen boy dream, Breena. From 11:05-12:15 was especially rough for Dave however, phys-ed class. Where he definitely stuck out like a sore thumb hanging out with a bunch of natural jocks, he always acted like he wasn't trying, but found himself embarassing himself in front of Breena many times.

This unit today was his worst possible that he could have imagined though, wrestling. A pure test of dominance and Breena would watch him get tossed around the mat by some jock. Everyone partnered up and Dave was with some basketball player about his height, but way more muscle. They did a few drills before the Phys Ed teacher said to do a one round tournament between the guys 'for fun'. Sounded not fun at all for Dave though. And he got pinned in under 30 secs by his partner while his crush watched. He was blushing super hard but tried to act as if he didn't care, which was tough while she was cheering on all the jocks who won. Some big football player won and then Breena started lightheartedly teasing Dave about how easily he was beat.

"Bet I could've lasted longer!" She said giggling and punched him lightly

That was the worst possible thing she could have said for Dave's ego and he started blushing and muttering about how he had a biological advantage.

"Try me then" Breena said getting on her knees on the mat, the rest of the kids had gone to change and she was enjoying exploring this insecurity in Dave she had just noticed.

Dave was taken aback but without thinking got on his knees to match her. It felt like he was watching his body in third person as he grabbed her wrists and tried to force her back. Breena took a different approach though as she lunged forward slamming into him and tackling him into the mat. The two were splayed onto the mat and writhing for the top position but shortly it was evident she was stronger and mounted him, she slid forward quickly securing him in a schoolgirl pin before sitting back.

"How's the biological advantage working out right now?" She said smiling

Her crotch in her tight short shorts was inches from his face and her bare thighs pressed on his face combined with the embarassment and annoyance of the situation was creating a range of mixed emotions in Dave and he was dumbfounded and responded with a blank stare. He was also too stunned to even notice how getting dominated by her was kind of turning him on.

"That's a pin" she said lightly slapping his cheek before getting off and helping Dave up. A strange part of her felt really aroused to be pinning a boy and she was studying Dave's face for his reaction and felt bad to see him looking close to tears.

Dave muttered thanks and quickly walked to the changeroom thinking he had lost all hopes with the girl of his dreams. He had hoped being not as strong as many guys wouldn't be a problem for her but surely no girl could be attracted to him if they could wrestle him down themselves. He went home gloomy during lunch hour that day and skipped 4th period which was with Breena. He was getting out of school quickly as soon as the bell rung after 5th not in the mood to talk to anybody when he heard Brenna calling after him.

"Dave! Wait!" Breena called racing after him in a Jean short skirt and tight tank top which Dave couldn't help notice showed off her leg muscles and perky boobs brilliantly. "You okay? I feel like you've been avoiding me all day?" Breena asked concerned.

Dave lost thought for a second as her pretty face looked up at him and her lips pouted, but found his wording again. "Fine just tired that's all" he said shortly and was turning away. But Breena grabbed his arm.

"Look who cares if I'm stronger than you? Your not a jock and nobody's asking you to be one, it's this macho male stuff I hate." She said almost pleadingly to him.
"I only wanted to wrestle because I thought it be fun I didn't think you'd take it so seriously!" She said

"I'm a guy okay! I'm not supposed to lose, Its embarassing!" Said Dave as he turned away again. But Breena grabbed him forcefully again turning him back to her.

"Embarassing because you think I won't like you? Well you're wrong, but since your too wimpy too ask me out I guess I'll do it for you. Pick me up at six tonight."
She studied his face for his reaction and although he was definitely stunned it was obvious he wasn't going to be rejecting the offer. Breena smiled and walked back inside.

It had been an emotional rollercoaster day for Dave, first his crush beating him up, but then asking him out the same day. It was hard for him to digest but regardless he was besides himself with excitement for his first date with the girl of his dreams. He picked her up at 6 that day and Breena decided on a local pizza place she wanted to show him. It was Dave's first ever date and he was delighted with how well it was going, they both had fun and decided to chill at her place after because they didn't feel like ending the date. The two talked in her room for awhile but it quickly turned into making out and Dave now had his head in the clouds and never wanted it to end. But eventually she pulled away.

"So why were you so upset about that wrestling thing?" Breena asked smiling.

This was not where Dave was expecting the date to go but he kept his cool. "I dunno, it's not really cool to lose to a girl in a fight" he said slightly uncomfortably.

"A part of you enjoyed it though, right? I thought it was pretty hot" asked Breena out of curiosity.

"I dunno.." responded Dave in shock. Usually he was so quick witted but whenever the subject of his physical masculinity came up he grew insecure and awkward. And this subject was spun on him completely out of the blue.

"Mind if we... Try that again?" Breena asked peering into his eyes.

Dave hesitated but realized she seemed to really enjoy it and wanted nothing more than for her to go on another date, besides squirming around with her in her short skirt and tank top sounded great. He felt a little awkward going on his knees on the bed ready to wrestle during a date but did it anyway. She gave a big smile and followed suit. Maybe if I win this one I can get back some of my confidence he thought.

The pair circled eachother on the bed before Dave lunged forward pushing her down. But his advantage was short lived as Breena wrapped her thick cheerleader legs around him and squeezed his stomach making him grunt in pain and her giggle. He tried pulling at her quads but it was useless and she twisted her torso to push them both on their sides laying on the bed. And squeezed as hard as she could. He gave a sort of gasp and tapped her thigh rapidly. It was completely evident how much physically superior she was than him. After all she worked out to stay in shape for chearleading and keep a bikini body multiple times a week, and Dave never so much as stepped foot in a gym, so his advantage as a male was completetly irrelevant.

Breena got off him but was loving this feeling of control too much to stop and while he thought she was done she lowered herself onto Dave's vulnerable body in a reverse headscissor. She wrapped her legs around his neck as he realized what she was doing and pulled at her thighs, but it was already locked in, and she wasn't going anywhere. Instantly as she squeezed Dave was in a panic and tapped frantically. She eased up but stayed in this position. Dave was getting a great view up her skirt of her amazing legs and ass and was starting to realize he enjoyed the feeling of helplessness to this goddess, maybe that's why he always had a thing for strong girls. But Breena was happy to see an erection was growing in his pants showing he too was enjoying it very much.

"Say you were beat by a girl." She ordered Dave. She was curious of her newfound fetish and was wanting to experiment with how far she could push him.

Although Dave found it hot he was wanting to find the balance of keeping some of his masculine pride and didn't want to say it. This was already too embarassing being pinned down with her amazing ass right up in his face. Then Breena started to squeeze again and he realized he didn't have a choice however.

"I'm getting beaten by a girl!" He yelped barely thinking.

"Good boy" she said smiling as she turned around.

Breena fixed her hair smiling and studying his face as she sat on-top him then finally started passionately kissing him again, also finding a way to dominate in this by wrestling his weaker tongue to the roof of his mouth with hers and holding it there. Finally, after a couple of minutes she got off and said he should go, her parents would be home soon. Dave left feeling amazing yet super confused about this strange fetish she seems to have, and how he never realized how much he would enjoy it. He got a text from her on the way back saying to text her again some time. Dave definitely wouldn't need asking twice.
Old 22-Jul-18, 08:10
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Exploring submission

Great story, hope there’s a Part 2 coming!
Old 22-Jul-18, 12:49
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Breena sounds great. Dave is a really lucky guy. Thanks for writing this story for us, mate.
Old 23-Jul-18, 00:27
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Amazing story and also hope there is a part 2 to this incredible story...
Old 26-Jul-18, 07:02
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The next day at school felt pretty average for Dave, neither of the two were the type to go shouting about being a couple and they both thought PDA was obnoxious and they had always hungout together, so besides their close friends nobody really knew they went on a date. The two went through their classes normally and besides getting flattened in wrestling and having to endure all the jocks flirting with Breena again in gym it was a great day for Dave, especially as they got their second date.

After school Breena had a cheerleading competition so Dave stayed to watch and they went out for a walk in the park and bought milkshakes after. Eventually the two of them found a private spot in the forest to set up a picnic and once again found themselves making out. Dave was just delighted she seemed so attracted to him, he was worried that being weaker made him not as.. sexy, but she didn't seem to be able to get enough of him, and they made out for close to 20 minutes. Eventually she mounted his hips and pushed him back on his back.

"I'd bet anything you couldn't get me off" she said gyrating against him.

Dave knew she was probably right and wasn't even sure he wanted to overpower her off him but the mental part of his brain that didn't like being forcibly held down by a girl caused him to start bucking and fighting her with everything he had, but so far he had only succeeded in pushing her higher up his waist and tiring himself out largely. As he took his recovery she scooted up his chest in a schoolgirl pin, securing her thighs around his face and her crotch placed on-top his chin. As she was scooting into the higher position Dave realized he was about to endure yet another humiliation. Even though this might be the third time he will be physically dominated by her he was just as shocked as the first to be pinned by such a sexy and feminine figure. Breena grabbed each of his hands with hers and forced them to the ground, holding them their for awhile as he struggled before tucking them under her knees, effectively rendering them useless. She looked to be in concentration for a few more moments before realising he was completely immobilized and sat back tucking her hair behind her ear. Dave squirmed and bucked against her for a while but realizing he was stuck he eventually stopped his struggles, looking up at her completely under her mercy. She smiled down at him in almost a kind and gentle smile unfitting for the situation.

"Do you like getting pinned by me?" Asked Breena, both as a way to accent her dominance and as a serious question.

Dave just stared up at her in dumbstruck and arousal. He didn't know how to answer the question. He definitely found it sexy, she was still in her cheerleading outfit so the tight shorts didn't cover much skin and her bare thighs lightly squeezing his face felt great, and she was a sight to behold, her stomach was uncovered in the outfit showing off her flat tanned stomach with slightly defined abs and above her amazing breast barely contained in the skimpy outfit. She was smiling down at him all done up in makeup which was unusual for her and she had a pink bowtie in her hair that made her look just so feminine, yet she was sitting on-top of him in complete control... And he was getting a boner from it. The whole thing was too much for him to fully comprehend mentally as he hated how humiliating it was, but was getting aroused at how much he hated it but couldn't stop her, yet he found it more and more humiliating as it was arousing him. It was like a big loop of arousal and humiliation, that for some reason he really enjoyed.

"Hmm?" Breena hummed while squezing his neck with her soft thighs eager for an answer. But Dave couldn't think of a good reply. Breena reached down and plugged his nose and covered his mouth, completely blocking off his breathing. "Tell me when your ready to answer," she said teasingly.

Dave was trying to wiggle his head around and free his arms but it was useless, she could control him in anyway she wanted, including his breathing. As he struggled against her her breasts were swaying slightly and her abs were flexed into definitive lines separating each abdomen, making it hard to concentrate and even harder to escape. He was gradually giving up his efforts too escape as his muscles felt drained under her weight especially without air supply, and he could feel himself drifting away from conciousness. It dawned on him she could easily just kill him right now if she wanted to, or do anything to him really, and for some reason that feeling of being under complete dominance to this sexy girl really turned him on. His vision was starting to fade and he was shouting "I'm ready!" Into her hand. She let him go and peered down at him curiously.

"It's hard to explain, it's embarassing but a part of me gets really turned on." He said as his face got red, he just realized he was getting physically forced to confess to his girlfriend that he enjoyed her superiority to him, and that felt super condescending. "Basically I hate it, but don't stop." He finished.

Breena's look of curiosity turned into a smile and she started giggling, "If you think that's embarassing wait for this." She said as she inched forward and her big juicy ass surrounded his face. He could smell her scent and realized she was definitely enjoying dominating him as well. The sexual part of him that loved this was super turned on and never wanted it to end. But he decided to get into his masculine pride mindset that was hating it (partly because he realized he couldn't get her off anyway, and the struggle made it hotter) and was trying desperately to free himself from this humiliating prison, but Breena easily gripped his arms neutralising them and was laughing with his efforts of freeing himself. Breena wiggled her ass on his face a bit and wedged down so his face was even deeper in her, cutting off his breathing even more. Eventually he was seeing dots and felt like he would pass out soon but she raised her butt off his face allowing him to take giant gulps of air for a few moments, it wasn't an act of mercy yet however and she was spinning around to be facing his feet. Then without warning she sat her perfect ass back on his face, with part of her butt jiggling out the tight cheerleader outfit and making contact with his face. This time his breathing was still covered but his eyes weren't so he could see the curves in her ass that was dominating him and her toned but slim back muscles with her pony tail creeping down her back. He was memerized with the body of this goddess and didn't even bother fighting back, too distracted by her body. He noticed her reach forward but didn't pay an attention before realising what was happening when she grabbed his joggers and underwear and pulled them midway down his thighs, exposing his manhood.

"Struggle against it" she whispered and he started tossing and turning under her trying to free his hands in order to pull his pants up but it was useless.

Breena gripped his cock by the base and started rubbing it at a slow tempo. This was both of their first sexual encounters and he was overcome in arousal with the first time somebody was bringing him these sensations. She was having just as much fun as him as a dominatrix and loved her role. Dave kept fighting against it the whole time despite realizing he couldn't stop it and not wanting to stop it but with all the contact, the situation, and it being his first time getting off not from himself in under a minute or so he exploded spraying his batter into the air in the most amazing sensation of his life. Yet with all the arousal he hadn't even realized he was so close to passing out and almost instantly after he came he went uncouncious under her perfect ass.

Shortly later Breena woke him up with a few shakes with her heart pounding and a nervous look on her face as she hadn't meant to pass him out and not knowing about how'd he feel about that, or even if he'd be okay. For a few moments Dave was out of it but then blinked back into reality and smiled up at her.

"That was fucking amazing!" He said making her smile.

"You okay? You passed out," asked Breena her smile turning back into a look of concern.

"Oh... I didn't even realize. That's kinda hot." Dave replied.

Breena peered him in the eyes for a moment before deciding he was fine and giving him a peck on the lips. She then helped him up and the couple packed there stuff taking off to finish there walk. To the outside world they would look like a normal couple. Eventually they finished and Dave drove her home.

"This is alot of fun, let's get together again soon" she said as she was getting out the car. "Definitely" he responded with a smile.
Old 29-Jul-18, 07:01
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

As the first week the couple spent together came to an end Brenna had a chearleading trip over the weekend so to Dave's disappointment they didnt see eachother again till the next Tuesday after she came back. That night Breena came over to Dave's place as his parents wouldn't be home for awhile and Dave was getting excited hoping that tonight could maybe be his first time.

The two were in his room making out again until once again Breena got a dominant impulse and pushed him to the mattress. She didn't waste anytime and instantly wrapped her Athletics legs in her skintight black jeans around his skinnier legs, hooking her feet at his calves and working to spread him open, as she clutched his fingers and pinned his hands to the mattress. Dave didn't fight back hard for awhile until he started to feel a pain in his groin as she spread him past his limit and was thrashing wildly to slacken the pressure, but could barely even succeed in moving. It was a funny feeling for Dave, he felt more trapped than ever before and every limb of his was immobilized. He wasn't sure he liked it, a combination of humiliation and claustrophobia as he was completely stuck under her. Nonetheless he was turned on from the contact of feeling her muscular legs wrapped around his and his newfound fetish.

Breena was focused on establishing her control and now realized she had him exactly where she wants. She lowered her head down so that their foreheads were touching and peered him in the eyes her lips brushing against his. She looked so sexy he wanted to kiss her so bad but he felt paralyzed in intimidation under her. Breena felt no need to say anythingthing as their position said everything she could better. She kept him there stretching his comfort before finally teasing him with pecks on the lip and then hoisting herself up on him so that he was getting smothered under her boobs slightly peeking out of her crop top. Once again as he ran out of air his brain would force him to struggle against her despite it being useless, he had barely managed to move an inch in 5 minutes and wasn't escaping her boobs unless she wanted him to. Eventually as Breena could feel him about to pass out she released him and lowered herself down instantly making out with him dominantly. She kissed him passionately while controlling his tongue with hers. Dave loved making out with Breena but he still hadn't gotten air from the smother and was struggling to free his head while she kept him down until she felt pleasured. Finally to Dave's relief she released him from the kiss and he was gulping some much needed air, completetly unaware of how she was starting to gyrate against him until he caught his breath again.

"It's finally happening!" Dave thought to himself in a combination of nervousness and excitement.

He reached down trying to undress himself as they started to make out again while she gyrated against him but then the worst possible sound came... The doorbell, which meant his mom was home from work.

"Fuck!" He swore under his breath as she got off him and he scurried to the door fixing his pants so his boner wasn't visible and letting his mom in. The rest of the night they had a good time talking but Dave couldn't help a feeling of anticlimax, he was just reasurresed that she seemed quite disappointed as well. Eventually his mom kicked her out and she drove home.

On Wednesday the two spent the day at school together and as people noticed them holding hands or pecking eachother on the cheek the rumour was starting to spread about their relationship, most of the jocks waived it off as silly, she was the prized jewel for them, and there was no way some skinny geek won the competition. However, the next day Dave was walking with Breena between classes when he noticed some soccer player from their outer circle, Paul, eyeing them down with a look of annoyance. Dave just shook it off and forgot about it and continued to the rest of the day. After school Breena kissed him goodbye and went on her way back, leaving him alone in the halls as he was usually slow getting out. Or so he thought he was alone. Out of the blue he heard a noise behind him and before he could realise what was happening Paul came behind him and shoved him hard against his locker, his head hit the metal and his vision blurred, Paul grabbed his arms and pinned them behind his back.

"I've heard you have a little thing with Breena, that's done! Okay brat?" He said through gritted teeth waiting for a reply, but Dave just gave a muffled cry as he helplessly struggled as his heart pounded. He had never been beaten up or in a real fight before and he was terrified, his lockers were on the second floor and he was sure nobody else could here him, he was alone. "Fucking answer wimp! Okay brat?" Paul said again shaking his arm into a more painful position. It took Dave all his willpower but he mustered up the strength to say no to the tormentor.

Paul threw Dave to the ground and kicked him in the ribs. "You won't dare even look at her again after today!" He yelled as tears filled Dave's eyes. "Aww is baby crying?" He pouted giving another kick to the ribs.

At that moment Breena, who had forgot her charger in Dave's bag and was heading back before running to the sound of fighting, turned the corner to witness the awful scene to all three of theirs shock. Paul looked at loss of words for a moment before gaining back his look of confidence. "Good now she'll see how weak you really are. She deserves a real man, someone who can actually fight for themselves, not a pussy like you!" He said confidently. Paul lay unmoving on the ground ashamed for Breena to see him like this.

Breena took a moment of shock before taking in the scene and slowly walking toward Paul biting her lip. Paul just stood cross armed over Dave in pride of what he'd done. He wasn't sure what she was doing but he was hopeful she'd kiss him and definitely wasn't expecting a threat. Breena stopped a foot away from Paul grabbing his waist and to Dave's horror for a moment he thought they would kiss. Paul started to lean in for a kiss until suddenly in shock he found himself getting thrown over her waist as she turned and used a perfect hip toss on him. Breena was confident in her abilities as he was a fairly skinny soccer player, toned but not too muscly, as well as about his height and his big disadvantage, he had way to much pride. Instantly Breena dropped down hard onto his body taking advantage of his shock and wrapping her legs around his neck in a reverse headscissor, instantly cranking the pressure to full. That woke Paul up pretty quick and he was able to bridge high enough to escape her scissor. Breena was ready for it though and as the two rolled together he found his head between her legs again in a frontal headscissor, not as tight but he could still feel his vision fading.

"Tap right now and I'll let you run," Breena said to him, but instead he responded with calling her a bitch, causing her to crank the pressure.

Paul still was fighting with everything he had though and managed to push up into a standing position, but his head was still between her legs with his back arched at a 90 degree angle. In a last ditch effort he was able to kind of push of the ground and roll over her, managing to escape her scissor but slammed into the hard ground painfully, stunned in a combination of lack of oxygen and pain. Breena easily took advantage and crawled back ontop of him to put him in his third scissor and second reverse headscissor, the tightest yet, and it was obvious to them he had nowhere near enough energy or a good enough position to escape.

"I thought a man should be able to protect themselves?" She said mockingly as she leveraged her scissor into a figure four to force his face against her bubbly ass in tight yoga pants. He was blushing madly now trying just to push his face away from her ass rather than escape as he wanted to avoid further humiliation, but he had no technique or leverage and it was in vain. Then in a mere 15 seconds of her fulling applying pressure he was knocked unconscious with his face forced in the ass he longed for. Breena held the pressure for several seconds after to keep him out longer before rising from his lifeless body, with his erection poking through his athletic shorts seemingly oblivious to the situation. She walked over to Dave and helped him up.

"Shit you look hurt! Sorry I didn't come faster" she said to him as he clutched his side. It felt weird for Dave as his girlfriend was the one apologizing for not rescuing him fast enough, but oddly comforting. "Could hardly blame you... Thank you." He said wincing Slightly. As the pain was starting to fade the realization of the situation started to sink in and he was ashamed of the position Breena just saw him in. Breena caught his eye and seemed to read his mind. "Hey, don't you listen to anything he said, I heard you refuse to say you would give up on me as I was running over. That took some guts, your more of a man than that dick." she said gesturing at the floor to Paul's unconscious body.

Now the second part of the situation was starting to sink in to Dave and he was getting pretty turned on by the idea of his girlfriend knocking out another dude for him, luckily she had the same idea and pulled him into the nearby washroom. She pushed him against the wall and reached inside his shorts grabbing his hard-on and wrapping her neck with his.

"Just tell me if anybody bothers you again honey" she whispered in his ear as she jerked him off and continued necking him. "Jesus this girl is perfect," Dave thought as he could feel his arousal peeking again, until finally he came into his shorts, letting out audible moans into her ears. She leaned back and smiled at him for a second then grabbed his hand leading him out the door past Paul. Dave could've sworn he saw Paul peek open an eye for a second then pretend to be passed out again, and Dave had to stifle a laugh at the idea of how humiliated Paul must be right now going into the encounter so confident and now so intimidated of his crush he pretended to be still put to sleep... By her.

Last edited by Anonymous 14; 29-Jul-18 at 07:01.
Old 29-Jul-18, 14:20
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Thanks for another great installment, mate. Breena is as hot as ever. I think it posted the story twice, though. Not complaining, as it is definitely worth reading more than once, but I thought I'd let you know.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-18, 21:17
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for another great installment, mate. Breena is as hot as ever. I think it posted the story twice, though. Not complaining, as it is definitely worth reading more than once, but I thought I'd let you know.
Reassuring to hear praise from one of the best ... Note 2 Shit oops, can I edit it somehow?
The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous 14 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-18, 12:15
Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous 14 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reassuring to hear praise from one of the best ... Note 2 Shit oops, can I edit it somehow?
Try clicking "edit " on the post. If it is no longer visible, you might have to pm an admin. I seem to recall there being a time limit.
The Following User Says Thank You to slycordinator For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-18, 17:43
Points: 1,511, Level: 15 Points: 1,511, Level: 15 Points: 1,511, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Amazing, I am in love with Breena now.
The Following User Says Thank You to azbwc For This Useful Post:

Tags
teen girl