Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 08-Oct-11, 14:55
Banned
Points: 5,880, Level: 32 Points: 5,880, Level: 32 Points: 5,880, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sessions Experiences!

i am 178 tall and 73 kg. i play many sports.
i think that mixed wrestling is fake 70% of the times but victoria m has changed my opinion.
always i look to mixed wrestling matches on the internet to find a real women to challenge her for a real wrestling match in a competitive session. and i conclude that victoria m is the best of all females wrestlers and she do competitive session.
the last year i contact her and i make a competitive session with her.
in the debut of the session, i became acting that i can't break her various holds becase being trapped between the legs and shoulders of victoria m is a fantasting feeling. but when i become trying to escape then i was surprising that i can't. here i became afraid to loose to her because in my entire life i was thinking that i am the stronest men in my weight.
at this time i started to wrestle her like i wrestling a man and i use all my effort because she show me a lot of endurane to a female. but in the end the score was 8-2 to her and i was very humiliated especially when she asked me with a smile on her face if she hurt me during the session.
guys, i'm a strong average men and i think that i am stronger then her but her legs are soooooooooooo strong. trust me if you look for a real match with a women where you will use all your effort, victoria m is the best choice. i think after my experience with her that she can beat most average guy under 180cm and 80 kg because she is very fast and skilled and with lethal legs.
for all members try a competitive session with her and use all your effort to win and then tell me if you breaked her scissors on time. plus tell me if you won against her in score to see if an average men can overpower her.

Last edited by chadyr; 08-Oct-11 at 14:59.
The Following User Says Thank You to chadyr For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-11, 09:26
Points: 4,227, Level: 27 Points: 4,227, Level: 27 Points: 4,227, Level: 27
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Ah Scissored. a fellow 'kent' devotee !!

I too have seen some that you mention; Honey, Mistress Amrita, Mistress Joanne, Nikki Fierce. I'd mention too: Dragontooth LWS, Lia Labowe, Treasure.

Am interested in seeing one or two that you have mentioned .... we need to have a chat!

I too have had good & bad sessions, that's just the way it goes. But occasionaly you find that little gem!
Old 19-Oct-11, 15:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by this_rusty_nail [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I too have seen some that you mention; Honey, Mistress Amrita, Mistress Joanne, Nikki Fierce. I'd mention too: Dragontooth LWS, Lia Labowe, Treasure.

Am interested in seeing one or two that you have mentioned .... we need to have a chat!

I too have had good & bad sessions, that's just the way it goes. But occasionaly you find that little gem!
I've always wanted to wrestle Lia Labowe. She doesn't travel much though. Been wanting to wrestle her for like 5 years now lol.
Old 19-Oct-11, 19:28
Points: 6,517, Level: 34 Points: 6,517, Level: 34 Points: 6,517, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadyr [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i am 178 tall and 73 kg. i play many sports.
i think that mixed wrestling is fake 70% of the times but victoria m has changed my opinion.
always i look to mixed wrestling matches on the internet to find a real women to challenge her for a real wrestling match in a competitive session. and i conclude that victoria m is the best of all females wrestlers and she do competitive session.
the last year i contact her and i make a competitive session with her.
in the debut of the session, i became acting that i can't break her various holds becase being trapped between the legs and shoulders of victoria m is a fantasting feeling. but when i become trying to escape then i was surprising that i can't. here i became afraid to loose to her because in my entire life i was thinking that i am the stronest men in my weight.
at this time i started to wrestle her like i wrestling a man and i use all my effort because she show me a lot of endurane to a female. but in the end the score was 8-2 to her and i was very humiliated especially when she asked me with a smile on her face if she hurt me during the session.
guys, i'm a strong average men and i think that i am stronger then her but her legs are soooooooooooo strong. trust me if you look for a real match with a women where you will use all your effort, victoria m is the best choice. i think after my experience with her that she can beat most average guy under 180cm and 80 kg because she is very fast and skilled and with lethal legs.
for all members try a competitive session with her and use all your effort to win and then tell me if you breaked her scissors on time. plus tell me if you won against her in score to see if an average men can overpower her.
I totally agree, very difficult to avoid her legs which are incredibly strong..then its game over
Old 23-Oct-11, 17:26
Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by this_rusty_nail [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Agreed! I've sent you an email.
Old 24-Nov-11, 04:34
Points: 1,827, Level: 17 Points: 1,827, Level: 17 Points: 1,827, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermitt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You guys are so lucky to have the courage to actually book sessions.. I have planned it several times but it never got done And now, sadly, I don't even bother planning because it just won't happen anyway..

Have any of you had a bad experience? A session you wish you never did? Do most of the girls/women seem to have fun or do they just want to get it over with?
have not had many sessions myself but i look at them as a treat for me so i deserve them!
Old 24-Nov-11, 05:23
Temporary group
Points: 2,438, Level: 20 Points: 2,438, Level: 20 Points: 2,438, Level: 20
Last Achievements

I was in Bremen Germany and spotted an older woman but about 6 ft tall brunette. She seemed like she wasnt getting much attention. I was in the red light district so i tolod her id like us to wrestle. Shit she was strong and we had a blast. She was ok with a handicape match where i could pull her hair and we started out with me on top. She still won!
Other girls were from craigs list and many...not all...were willing to try wrestling moves and such
The Following User Says Thank You to frank48 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-11, 15:32
Temporary group
Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Not going to mention no names but I'd say around 5 of them were really easy, another 3 of them were a bit of a challange and 4 of them were a challange in which I lost 1 wrestling match.
Old 10-Dec-11, 16:28
Points: 2,024, Level: 18 Points: 2,024, Level: 18 Points: 2,024, Level: 18
Last Achievements

I have wrestled with Amber Black and had a blast. She is really tall and pretty, and while she may be more into dominating that just wrestling, her legs are stupid strong. I though she was going to crush my head. She also has a great personality and a cute dogs who sat and watched out match!
Old 10-Dec-11, 23:04
Points: 9,080, Level: 41 Points: 9,080, Level: 41 Points: 9,080, Level: 41
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I got on the mat with Lady Ellen once and it was GREAT!!
The Following User Says Thank You to GeoffM For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling sessions, session wrestling