Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Sep-17, 06:16
Points: 5,044, Level: 30 Points: 5,044, Level: 30 Points: 5,044, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default A blonde beating date

A blonde beating date.

1956. Los Angeles.

It was a nice warm evening. I arrived earlier to the restaurant, an italian restaurant which I choosed based on a recommendation of a friend of mine. I waited at the entrance and after a minute or so I heard a nice mellow voice.

-Good evening Henry

I turned and saw her, a beautiful twenty-something woman, slim, with wavy blonde hair that ended up a bit down her shoulders and a pair of captivating light blue eyes. Her lips were full and pillowy, and if that wasn't enough, her pearl white teeth made her sweet smile shine over the night.

-Good evening Natalie

I said to her, while my eyes kept looking her figure, which looked like it was out of any males wet dream. About 5ft 5inch tall, though she seemed taller wearing a pair of heels, she stood with her slim but not overly thin body, her arms were certainly slim, her nice pair of breasts along with her hips made her body look curvaceous, an hourglass body that was reinforced by the white dress she was wearing.

-You look fantastic, Natalie

I said while admiring her soultry silhouette. The dress had a nice blouse illusion top of soft dotted sheer stretch fabric, with cap sleeves and stopping at the natural waist. The neckline features a keyhole with spaghetti tie that overlays a sweetheart neckline with shiny dome buttons down the center bust. Outfitted with a half inch leather belt and below it the pencil skirt followed suiting her body like a glove. Just by looking closely at her wearing that dress, just looking at her for a while and you could feel aroused.

-Thank you, Henry

-Let's go and take a sit. Ladies first.

Said to her while opening the door to her. She looked at me, and for a moment seemed a bit dissapointed, but smiled and replied to me:

-Sure... Thank you

We went inside and as soon as she was to speak to the man on the reception. I raised my voice and told him.

-Excuse me, we had a reservation.

She looked right to me like if I had done something wrong to her. I didn't wanted her to think that, I was the one that made the reservation so I was the one in charge of the situation.

-Yes, sir, could you tell me your name?

-Henry Green

The man looked over the notebook.

-Yes Mr. Green, here it is. You have been assigned table Nš 7. Please allow me to show you were it is.

The man walked inside the restaurant and we followed him untill he stopped at the table. Natalie sat down before me, I sat down and she went to check the menu. I didn't like that she hadn't waited me to help her with the chair.

We checked the menu and I said.

-Nice place, isn't it?

-Yes, it sure is a nice place. I love italian food, I think I can say it's my favourite.

-Oh really? I love it too, I don't know if I can say that it is my favourite, but sure it is pretty close to it.

-Have you ever been in Italy?

-No, but I'd like to, travelling is something I do enjoy.

-Me too. I have a friend of mine that has been there, and told me that the food is fantastic. And the people are really nice too.

-What about Japanese people? Since you must know them pretty well, being that your father is a diplomat working on Japan.

-Sure, I've been living there many years. Japanese people are not that open first, they might look not that friendly, but once you get to know them you find that they can be friendly.

-I see.

We decided what to have for dinner, and once we asked the waiter, we continued our chat.

-It's a different culture, so of course they have their own way of life, their own view on their society...

-What about their food? I've been told they eat something that's like raw fish.

-Yes, it's sushi, I love it! You should try it.

-I don't know, raw fish doesn't sound like something I think I'll find delicious.

-Who knows? But at least you should give it a try.

-Call me traditional, but I think I'll pass.

-Well, I understand, though I think trying new things is fun and helps you learn more about yourself.

Our food arrived and we continued talking while dinning.

-So, you like trying new things...

-Yes. Being in Japan, in such a different country and different culture, made me try many new things, food, excercise...

-Excercise?

-Yes.

-What kind of excercise do Japanese people do?

-You won't believe the many types they have, and many of them haven't been seen around here yet. Among the ones I've tried myself I find Aikido my favourite.

I heard her said some word I didn't recognize, a Japanese word for sure.

-I'm sorry, what did you said?

-Oh don't worry, here it's still unknowned, no wonder you never heard of it.

-What kind of excercise is that?

-Well, do you know something about Japanese martial arts?

-Arts? So it's like dancing?

-Well it does have somekind of rythm to it, heheh

Her lovely laugh made me wanted to grab her tight, and kiss her. She was talking about all that with such a look on her eyes. Surely must have been enjoying my company. We ended up the dinner and asked for some dessert, then kept chatting.

-Though besides that having to practice movements and patterns of those movements a bit like dancing, and the rythm to it, it has nothing to do with dancing.

-Then what it's that thing about?

-Well... it's a kind of excercise where we learn certain moves and techniques, all them come from older fighting styles from Japan.

-Fighting styles? What do you mean by fighting styles?

I asked confused, "what could she meant by that?" I though to myself. She definately can't fight, she is just a woman. Just by looking at her you could not think of her capable of fighting. Not big, not muscular, slim and average height. That's not how a fighter looks.

-I mean just that. Fighting styles, like for fighting.

-Fighting? So you say that you practice fighting?

-Hahah, yes! Well it's more like self-defence honestly, I practice the moves and techniques with other partners.

-Self-defence?.... Haha...

She looked at me when I chuckled.

-What?

-Oh, nothing, nothing dear.... It's a bit funny...

-What's funny?

She raised an eyebrow slightly, which gave her a sexy frame.

-Well... you know... you're a girl...

-A girl?... So?

-I mean, the image of you fighting is quite funny since it would be that implausible

-Implausible?...

She gave a slight look of being disgusted.

-Yes. Darling I'm sure you are very fit due to excercising, but look at yourself, thin arms, not tall... you don't seem capable of fighting at all.

She gave me a gaze of slight anger that made her frame even sexier than before. I started to get aroused by that look of hers. We both finished our desserts and then she looked right at me.

-I tell you, I'm more than capable of defending myself against any male

I looked at her just before she told me that and couldn't help myself.

-Hahaha.... come on darling, I didn't wanted to make you feel bad about it, but don't keep with that joke, it's okey.

-Joke?... Okey, if you think that it's all a joke why don't you come and see it for yourself.

-You mean you want me to see you do that Aika-thing?

-Aikido. And yes I want you to see it, and if you think you are man enough, try a match with me.

-... Look darling, I wouldn't mind to watch you perform whatever that excercise-dance is. But I don't want a match with you, I wouldn't want to hurt such a pretty body.

-First, it's not a dance, it's a japanese martial art. Second, you wouldn't hurt me even if you wanted to.

-Hahaha... Natalie, you're definately a fun company...

-Do you want a match against me then, or not?

-If you quit this nonsense for once, I'll go and watch you perform that thing you want so bad.

-Good.

I asked for the bill.

She opened her purse, took a small notebook and a pen and wrote something on it. Got the note and gave it to me.

-Here you have. This address is from a Japanese friend of mine, he practices Aikido aswell and has a small dojo inside his house. I'll ask him for permission to visit him and practice on it.

-Natalie, do you really have to do this? Can't we just go on another date to somewhere nice?

-Don't worry about him, he is always happy to invite me to come over and practice so that won't be a problem. But I'll ask him, you know, being polite costs nothing.

Once I paid, we got up and walked through the exit.

-Untill next time, and I hope you bring some comfortable clothing if you want to have a proper match.

Now that was it, I was tired of her saying all that nonsense so I decided that not only was I going to play her game, but also going to put her on the place that she deserved for being so cocky about all that Aido japanese thing.

-Sure, I'll prepare myself and you are going to be sorry when you try taking me with no result.

I went to get closer and kiss her, but she turned.

-Good night, Henry.

I didn't replied, she should have let me kiss her. All that talk about politeness and she didn't behave like a lady should, just eating her food, looking nice on her dress, smiling, not being that cocky about that Japanese crap and letting me kiss her.

I thought how my revenge on her was going to be very, very sweet. A match with her should be no problem, and once I got a grip on her, I'll kiss and touch her all I want.

Oh, Natalie how I'm going to enjoy that stupid Japanese crappy excercise. I walked home smiling and fantasize about it all the way home.

To be continued.

Last edited by heisenberg; 02-Sep-17 at 07:23.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to heisenberg For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-17, 07:50
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A blonde beating date

Good start!
Old 02-Sep-17, 08:41
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

a l little long, but exciting start.. pencil skirt.. I am waiting for her Aikido lesson!
Old 02-Sep-17, 14:11
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

The description of Natalie was wonderful and made it very easy to picture her in my mind, but it is her attitude, confidence and calm certainty that makes her most intriguing. I can't wait to see the aikido lesson. Thank you for starting this story, mate.
Old 05-Sep-17, 23:06
Points: 41,431, Level: 89 Points: 41,431, Level: 89 Points: 41,431, Level: 89
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,099 Times in 971 Posts

I like what you're setting up. Can't wait to read more!
Old 26-Sep-17, 02:07
Last Achievements

A blonde beating date. Part 2.

It was friday night when all of a sudden I heard the telephone ringing. I picked up and heard her mellowy voice.

-Good evening Henry.

It was Natalie, and just the sound of her voice made me picture all of her beauty on my mind.

-Good evening Natalie.

-Tell me, do you have some free time tomorrow?

-Of course, I have free time for another date. I thought I could pick you up at...

-Oh Henry, don't worry about it, I have already arranged everything.

-What? What do you mean darling?

-Don't you remember about that match we chatted last time?

I suddenly remembered that stupid conversation.

-Oh yeah, it was funny...

-Well if you still have the address of my friends house...

-Sorry darling, I threw it away...

-Then grab a a pencil and take note...

-Come on darling, the joke was funny but...

-Listen to me Henry, you either write the address down and come here tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock or you'll never date me again, do you understand?

"What was she thinking, talking to me like that?" I thought to myself.

-Ok, tell me that address so I can go and teach you a lesson about respect.

-A lesson about respect? Sure... heheh...

She chuckled and gave me the address.

-Ok, got it. See you then tomorrow morning.

-Yeah, good night Henry.

-Good night Natalie.

I hanged up and went to have dinner. That night I went to sleep with the image of Natalie on some sexy underwear lingerie. Oh how I would love to get my hands on her amazing body.

I got up pretty early that morning, had some nice breakfast, and picked up my car. After about 30 minutes of driving, I arrived at the place. It was a nice house on the hills, quite a big house actually. I parked near the entrance and checked the number.

I ranged the doorbell. After a moment the door was opened by a an Asian looking man. He was a bit shorter than me, with short hair, and was wearing some peculiar clothing, it seemed like some traditional japanese robe. The part of the torso was white, with some japanese letters on the left side. Then all from the waist to the feet, he was wearing something that seemed like a mixture of a long skirt and some wide leg pants, at first I thought it was a some black long skirt.

-Good morning, you must be Natalie's friend, right?

-Yes, nice to meet you, I'm Henry.

-Nice to meet you too, my name is Takeshi, you can call me by name. Please, come in.

I entered the house, and realized just by looking at the entrance and it's furniture, that Takeshi must have some big incomes.

-Welcome to my home. I understand that you and Miss Paige would like to use my small Dojo.

I heard him say some word I never heard before. It didn't seem the same as that thing Natalie told me.

-Oh, excuse, I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that word, but I thought it was something called Aido.

-You mean Aikido?

-Yes, that was it. Forgive me, I don't know much about your language.

-Don't worry. Though to be clear, a Dojo is the place where we practice, and Aikido is the martial art.

-I see.

I followed him while we chatted, we went downstairs to a big room that had somekind of mattress similar to those on some gyms. Then I saw her, Natalie, with her beautifull blonde hair, looking right at me with those captivating eyes. She smiled.

-Good morning Henry.

Natalie was wering that japanese kind of robe as Takeshi, just slightly different in some details, like a black symbol of a flower on the left side, and below it, there was the same three japanese letters as Takeshi.

Even on that peculiar robe she looked sexy. I remembered from somewhere that in Japan those kind of clothes are called "kimono".

-Good morning Natalie, you look great on that kimono.

I told her that word I knew, I'm sure she must have been surprised I knew about it.

-Oh, I'm sorry Henry, but this isn't actually a kimono. A kimono is a traditional japanese dress, and though this seems like one, it is actually a Gi, which is the uniform japanese martial artist use during training.

-A Gi?

-Yes, a Keikogi to be more specific.

-I see... it doesn't seem like very appropiate to train in any sort of physical excercise.

-That's true, doesn't seem like it, but it actually is very comfortable. The only dowmside I see is that it might be a bit too hot for training on summer, but I got used to it.

-You must get sweaty...

-Oh I do, hehe..

She smiled in a luscious way. Oh my god, she was such a tease, I can't wait to enjoy that woman.

-Well, I think you told me to come here to have a match with you, am I wrong?

-No, you're not wrong Henry, but do you remember that first I was going to show you how I practiced?

-True.

-Then sit there and enjoy the show. By the way, take off your shoes before entering the tatami.

-Tata...?

-Tatami, it's that area you see there that looks a bit like a slim mattress.

-I see...

I went to sit on a small bench that was on a wall, took off my shoes and socks. I looked right at Natalie, she was performing some moves with her hands, moving her arms, then turning and again putting her arms upfront, then turned again and repeted. Those circular moves where indeed very artsy, like a dance.

She moved like a ballerina, and she looked beautifull while doing it. After a couple of moves she stopped.

I started to applaud.

-Wow, darling, that was gorgeus. You look like you know that dance really well.

-It is not a dance.

Takeshi said to me.

-Amazing as usuall, Miss Paige.

Said bowing to her. Then he turned and said to me.

-Aikido has rythm, has flowing movement... but make no mistake, it is a martial art, it's a well developed self-defense system, and though we are not trained to attack, it can be very, very, harmfull.

He said it in a serious tone, but I just didn't believed him.

-Miss Paige, I think your friend needs some further proof of it.

How did he know I wasn't believing a word of him? He wasn't even looking straight at me, and he somehow knew that I didn't believed a word of it.

-Ok then, since you are wearing your Keikogi as well, we could use this opportunity to show him what a real match is, before he tries it out.

-It'll be my pleasure to train with a talented Lady like you, Miss Paige.

Takeshi stepped right in. He got in front of her, and then they both bowed to each other.

Then they both putted their arms straight, looking straight to each other, with the hands open-palmed. And they started to move in circle.

They both looked really concentrated. Takeshi stepped forward and tried to grab her, he was very fast. But just at the same time he reached her wrist, she grabbed his wrist, and in all of a sudden, she performed some quick turning move, moved Takeshi's hand with her but turned to the other side. And Bam! Takeshi had just flipped over, right in the air, so quick that I just saw a blurry image and right after that the ground stopped him with a thud.

He got up quickly, and then they were again with her hands like before, both on that stance. Takeshi tried to hit her with his hand, he launched his hand right to her face, so fast I thought poor Natalie would have ended up with a black eye. But just when I thought I would hear the sound of his hand hit Natalie's soft face, I heard nothing, as she had moved to the side in time to dodge that slap. Then I heard a slight sweeping sound, a sound that came from Natalie's hands that had taken Takeshi's robe and were pulling him towards her. She turned and took Takeshi right with her, making him go down and face the floor in front of him.

She had him by his arm, which was turned towards her in a weird position. It seemed very uncomfortable, and then Takeshi comfirmed it, he moaned but Natalie pulled his arm slightly upwards.

-Aaagh itai...
(It hurts)

-You know the rules, tap or I'll continue.

She pulled his arm some more and by the look of it, you could tell it must have hurted a lot to have it on such a position.

-Aagh! Natalie yamero!
(Stop)

He tapped with his free hand, and then Natalie released him.

He got up rubbing his arm. Then he faced her again, and this time throw at her some of the fastest hits I've ever seen. His hands were a blur, he threw three hits right towards her and she managed to evade all them with slight pushes of her hand, then she did as him, she threw hits at his body. They were so quick I couln't almost see them. Thud, thud, thud! Three times her hands hitted Takeshi's body making it jerk backwards, then she took his hand pull it up, pass underneath and pull his arm towards her and against Takeshi's position. Hi flipped and hitted again the ground with a big thud sound.

Poor Takeshi took some time to got up.

-Miss Paige... As always.... I can't even... lay a finger upon you.

Said him trying to catch some breath.

Wow, I just couldn't believe it. It was like out ot some professional circus performance. Natalie truly moved quick and seemed to have trained all that well enough, and Takeshi does flip with such ease that someone could believe that Natalie was the one throwing him. They did performed those tricks really well.

-Wow, that was some great performance!

-Performance?

Said Takeshi.

-Yeah, I mean, for a moment you could believe she could do all that by herself.

-Excuse me?

Said Natalie. Then Takeshi looked right at me and said:

-Natalie... Miss Paige here, is a 6 Dan grade Aikidoka. I'm a 2 Dan grade myself. That means she is way more skilled than I am at it, and therefore, she is capable of beat...

-Hey, I'm not saying that she doesn't have skills, she does those moves quick and well, I mean it almost seems like she could flip you for real.

Natalie stared at me, and though she looked a bit angry that look made her sultry face look even sexier.

-You don't think I'm capable of beating Takeshi by my own?

-Come on... darling, just look at those arms of yours... and those dainty hands...

-You think your arms and hands are any better?

-Darling... I'm bigger than you, I could hurt you pretty bad if lost control... and I don't want to hurt your soft skin...

-I dare you to pin me. If you manage to do that, perhaps I'll let you come to my house for some warm coffe afterwards....

Oh my God she was asking it. She looked seductive as hell.

-I only need to pin you down, once?

-Yeah, only once...

She looked at me and smiled teasingly.

-Ok, but don't say I didn't warned you...

I smiled too and stepped right onto the tatami.

To be continued....

The ending is coming soon

Last edited by heisenberg; 26-Sep-17 at 02:16.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heisenberg For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-17, 05:25
gameking

I'm digging this story and the way it's written. Great stuff and the story gets two Dale Cooper thumbs up.

Old 01-Oct-17, 17:17
Last Achievements

Image Re: A blonde beating date

A blonde beating date Part 3.

I looked at her blue eyes. Those eyes, those lips, that look she gave back... all that could get any male aroused. She raised her hands right to chest level, with her hands open-palmed.

-Okey Henry, go on, try...

Said in a sultry way. Oh God, I wanted to touch her so badly. I approached her and went to grab that Gi robe she was wearing.

-Come on darling, I just need to grab you like this.

I said while grabbing her robe from one of the side slopes. I took it firmly with my hand and pull her to my side, she moved towards me.

-That's it, now you're mine.

I told her, but just as I finished she took my hand, and somehow I felt some pain all through the nerves.

-Argh!

She made me release my grip and then she used her other hand to take full control of my hand. She moved it against it's natural position, I couldn't help myself and started following the move.

-Aargh! What the...?

She made me move to the side then I felt some pressure on my elbow. It made me push myself forward, making me get on my knees. The pressure kept pushing me more, so I layed on the floor facing down.

-What the...?

-Haha what do you think of this, huh?

Said giggling. I found myself unable to move, I tried to pull my arm but I had it locked on some unnatural position. It was so tight that felt like someone really strong was retaining me, but all it was there were her skinny arms.

-Agh! My arm! I... I can't... can't move my arm!

-Teehee, of course not. Not until I let you move.

-What the hell? This... this is wrong...

-What?

-You... can't do that! Your arms are too thin! You don't have that strenght.

-Teehee, oh really? I can't keep you locked like this?

-.... you... come on, stop it!

-Okey... First round is for me then.

Said giggling and released my arm. I got up and turned to look ar her. She had a chuckle. She was laughing from the inside, but that was it, now I was going to get the upper hand. I just needed to be quicker, just once I put my hands on her, a nice strong shove and Bam! she will be in the floor and there I will have the upper hand.

-This time I won't let you do any sort of those tricks to me.

-It's no trick you silly, it's a proven fighting style and method of self defense.

-Girls can't fight, stop daydreaming.

-Come on and stop me then, hehe.

I took her, using my hands to take her robe. For a moment I felt the bulge that her nice pair of breasts made over the fabric of that robe. I grabbed the robe tight and pushed her. I was pushing her and suddenly she took my wrists and pressed with her thumbs on my wrists. She pressed somehow or in someway that made me feel an excruciating pain on my hands, and I had to release her.

-Aargh! Fuck!

-Hey, don't swear like that in font of a lady.

I looked at her in anger.

-Shut up dumbelina!

That was it, she had asked for it. I raised my hand and went right to slap her like any man would have done when a girl treats you in such a way. I was about to hit her when suddenly she moved her head slightly back and my hand passed through the air without touching her at all. I almost lost my balance but managed to recover, then I saw her giggling at me.

-Teehee... Ooopss, seems you missed...

-Shut up! I'm going to teach you to respect me!

I went to slap her again, but this time, before my hand was about to hit her face, she used her hand to block it. All I saw was her hand move in a circle and then it block my hand. I was surprised by how quick she had done that, and also by how easy it seem for her to block that. But then I saw her grab my hand and arm, she moved it against it's position, right to the side, and the pull I felt was more than enough to made me follow.

I followed the move to the side, then she quickly moved to the other side and pulled my arm with her, I followed it, and again she turned and did the same to the other side, twisting my hand and pulling it towards her. All done so quick I couldn't even react, I just followed her moves which she did in a effortless and gracefull way.

She twisted and pulled my hand and arm to the other side and slightly upwards and I felt such a pull on my whole arm that I had to follow it, so quick I found myself flipping on the air. All I could see was the room spinning in a blurry way.

-Woooo..

Bam! Suddenly I stopped with the sound of a body slamming the floor pretty hard. Then I realized due to the pain on my back that I had landed on the floor with my back. Oh fuck, that landing did hurt. But I just couldn't believe it, she was just a girl, girls can't throw men like me around that easy. I was 6ft and 171 lbs, there is no way a 5ft 5inch girl with those thin arms could do that to me and yet there I was, laying on the floor, trying to recover from that hard landing, catching my breath. I looked to my side and saw her feet, they looked dainty and soft, I kept looking upwards. I saw that long black sort of skirt she was wearing, then her hands on her hips, right where the skirt ended and that white robe started, her nice pair of breasts were quite noticeable even when wearing that white robe, and the I saw her face, those sultry pillowy lips, those blue eyes, that blonde hair that moved loosely in such a way when she did those moves.

-Excellent Kote Gaeshi, Miss Paige.

Said Takeshi while I was still catching my breath.

-Agh... wha... how... could a... girl like you... do that?....

-That was as Takeshi said, Kote Gaeshi, it's not that complicated.

-Kote gash.. what?

-Katate dori Kote Gaeshi

-I though it was called aiki... aiki something...

-Aikido is the martial art, Kote Gaeshi is the technique I just used on you.

-Technique?

-Yeah, pretty effective isn't?

She said to me in a confident way, with a slight chukcle on her face. Fuck, she was laughing at me! That stupid bimbo girl whas laughing at me!

-Agh... fuck you... you just got lucky...

I said and started to get on my feet.

-You haven't had enough?

-I'm fine... just recovered... now I'm sorry for you, but you are going to get hurt because of that kote bullshit you just did to me.

-Kote Gaeshi, please learn the names, it's not that difficult. And that was just one of the many techniques I know.

-Well I know some boxing, and no aiki bullshit of yours will help you.

-Oh really, you know boxing?

-Yes, scared?

-Not at all, I've trained with boxers too, that way I could improve my Aikido against other fighting styles.

-Hahaha you have trained in boxing? You?

-No, I didn't said that, I have trained with boxers a little, but I don't do boxing and I don't like it, I prefer to rely on my well developed Aikido moves.

-Okey, let's see if that Japanese crap can do anything against some punches.

She got to her usual stance, with those hands open palmed. I didn't knew why she did that, she didn't look like she was ready to fight or anything like it. Who would fight with their hands open palmed like that? It's just ridiculous, anyone would use their fists, not the palm of their hands.

I putted myself on boxing stance, approached her and threw a quick jab but she managed to evade it just by moving slightly back. I threw a couple more punches, she evade the first and the second one managed to evade it too, but using her hand, performing a circular move to make my hand move out of the way, and somehow made me miss the punch by using that dainty hand she had.

I couldn't believe it! That little hand, manage to block in some sort of way my jab! That can't be possible!

I went all out and threw some more jabs, but again she effortlessly evade all of them, either by moving herself out of the reach of the punch, or by making me miss by using her hands. That thing with her hands was something I couldn't understand, I kept on trying and all she did was move her hands quickly in circular patterns and all my punches missed.

-What the hell? Stop that circle dance of yours!

-Haha circle dance?

-That bullshit you do with your hands!

-You are too slow, and you telegraph all your punches

-What?

-I mean that I find it easy to read all your moves.

Fuck! That girl was mocking me! Easy to read? What the fuck was that?

-Read this bitch!

I went to throw some more punches, one was pretty close to hit her face, so close that for a brief moment I felt her soft blonde hair over my hand.

-Fuck you! Don't you know anything else besides evading and dancing like a dumb ballerina?

-I prefer not to attack, I just prefer to use the opponents violence against him. But since you insist...

Then I saw a blur and felt something hit me right on my face. It hit me so fast that made my head jerk back. I felt the taste of blood in my mouth, I touched my lips with my hand and realized that somehow she had bursted my lips.

-Agh.... what the...?

-Haha seems like you didn't even saw it coming.

-You punched me?

-Not really, at least not with my fist, I used Yokomen Uchi, it's a strike with the palm of the hand.

With the palm of the hand? She must be joking, her hands are petite and slim, they can't hit that hard!

-Fuck you! My lips are bleeding, you made me bleed!

-Sorry, I didn't knew you were so slow you couldn't evade it.

Said giggling. Again she is either giggling, or with a chuckle. She is having fun beating me! Fucking bitch!

-You fucking bitch! I'm going to hurt you so bad you'll end up on the infirmary!

-Hehee, go on, try...

I went towards her ready to grab her and punch her face untill she cried and begged me to stop. But before was about to reach her, again I saw a blur and felt a hard hit on my face. Bam! I felt a hit on my face. Bam! Bam! Suddenly I felt two more hits, one on my shoulder, the other on my chest. My head and body jerked with each hit, which seem almost like a boxer had punched me.

She took my arm and got closer to me, pulling my arm downwards and twisting it, I found myself getting pulled to a side towards her, then her other arm went circling right to hit me on my neck. Bam! She hitted my neck and I felt being pulled backwars both from my arm being twisted by her and her other arm hitting my neck.

I fell backwards and Thud! I landed with my back again in the floor. Again there I was, back on the floor. This time with my lips bleeding and hurting like they were on fire and again my back like I had fell through the stairs.

She kneel towards me, got closer and closer, looking at me. Then she said right to my ear.

-I could end you right now if I wanted to, but you know, that would be no fun.

Her mellowy voice made that threatening message sound so sexy, and God she looked sexy right now, so close to me, looking at me, teasingly, and threatening me, and somehow that image of her, seeming so powerfull, untouchable, like... a Goddess, oh she was fucking sexy. I couldn't help myself and felt so much aroused at her.

But I was the man, I was in charge, I couldn't let a girl like her think herself as superior to me. I was goinna take on her and once beaten I will fuck her too, she was clearly asking for it!

To be continued...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heisenberg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-17, 01:33
Last Achievements

A blonde beating date Part 4.

I was going to beat Natalie, and thought that if I couldn't take her from the front, then I sure could take her from behind. That was it! I'm going to trick her, just like she uses those fucking Japanese tricks, I had yo use tricks of my own. I'll say that I give up and when she turns I'll take her, just when she has her guard down. She won't see it coming and I don't care about winning that way, now all I cared about was to take her down.

-Okey Natalie, I give up. You win darling.

-Oh, you give up? What a shame, I was having a great time.

I got up to my feet, slowly, recovering myself.

-Do you need any help Henry?

-No... don't... don't worry... I can get up by myself...

Finally I got up.

-Well, you won't be getting any warm coffee at my house, you know that?

Oh God, that Natalie was teasing me again. That bitch found fun on all that nonsense she managed to do to me, she deserves some punishment for that.

-I know...

-Well maybe now you won't consider a lady that knows Aikido as weak anymore.

I didn't answer that, it was stupid. She was just a bimbo girl, like any other girl. Yes she was beautiful and sexy, but just a girl that should do a man commands her to do.

She turned, and walked away right towards the door I supposed was the changing room. That was my chance! I approached her from behind, and grabbed her with my arms. Yes! I did it! I had a firm grip on her now and surely she can't do a thing about it.

-Hahaha... now what? I have you now young lady...

-Oh... Seems you got me by surprise... that's cheating.

-Haha... sure just like those tricks you did on me before

I had Natalie! And my God she had a nice pair of breasts. I started squeezing, getting a good feel of them.

-Mmmm wow, you got a nice pair down there.

-You like them, huh?

-Oh Nat I sure do

-You like my body?

-Oh yes, you seem to have an excelent body.

-I do, it has been chiseled thanks to years of Aikido training.

-Mmm... Seems that Aiki thing has been worth it then, as now it seems you can't escape my hold.

Suddenly I felt my hand like burning, I looked over Natalie's head and saw my hand, all being twisted by her hand. The pain that was flowing all over my hand confirmed what I saw, my hand twisted against it's natural position, in such a weird way, I thought it might break if twisted a little bit more.

-Aaarggh!! My hand!

-Hehee, oh you thought that I couldn't escape? Of course I can escape it, I just wanted to tease you a little bit making you think you had me.

-Release me!! You fucking bitch!

-Get that dirty hand out of my breast and maybe I'll think about it.

-Aaarrgh!

The other hand! I still had my other hand grabbing her breast! Maybe if I squeeze it hard she would release me and also could hurt her at least in some way.

I started squeezing hard. Oh God she had such a nice breast, it felt so tight.

-Agh! Henry!

That was it! Now I could hurt her!

-That's it Henry, now I'm going to have fun with you.

Suddenly I felt pain on my other hand too and I had to release her breast.

-Arrggh! Fuck!

-Oh, does that hurt? Well you tried hurting my breast, and I'm going to have some fun hurting you back.

-Arrgh! Release me!

She pulled my hands upwards and got out of my arms, then pulled them forwards and I followed it, fliping over her hips.

Bam! I hitted the floor with my back. Again! I was tired of being flipped over!

-Stop flipping me over bitch!

Then I felt the pressure of my hand being twisted and pulled upwards, it was more than enough pain to make me get up quick to avoid having my wrist broken.

And as soon as I got up, she then pulled my hand towards her, turning to the left, then the right, turning and making me follow her, then she quickly turned left again and pulled my poor hand towards the left so quick that I flipped again.

-Wooo...

Thud! This time I landed with the side right on the floor. I felt a little dazed, but before recovering myself I felt again the same pull on my hand. Fuck! She still had me by my hand and again she didn't released me but instead kept on performing that trick on me!

-Oh God, no...

I was again up on my feet. But I didn't wanted her to throw me over all again. I tried to counter the pull she performed when she turned twisting and pulling my hand, I pulled backwards but found it was to no effort and all I did was follow yet again her moves.

She turned, I followed. To the left, to the right, then left again and then get flipped. She moved gracefully, with an impeccable poise, just like a ballerina. I followed the moves stumbling, feeling so clumsy. And just as expected, her firm grip and hard pull made me follow to the left, to the right, then left, and then the whole room spinned upside down.

For a bried moment my feet had left the floor and I flipped in the air. But suddenly I stopped.

Bam! For the third time in a row, I landed on the floor. I felt like if I had fallen over the stairs in a bad way, my head was spinning, and I felt very dizzy and my whole body was bruised. And all she did was some weird moves to the sides while pulling my hand. She did all that just by my hand! A posh blondie with twiggy arms! How the fuck was that possible?!

-Hmmpff... aargh... my back...

-Miss Paige, that was the best form of Kote Gaeshi I've ever seen. You've managed to control and throw your opponent three times in a row. Outstanding.

Said Takeshi to her.

-Arggh.. Fuck!.... it hurts... How could you.... threw me like that... just by my hand...

-That's the good thing about Kote Gaeshi, I only need to take your hand to perform it

-Fuck you and your koke gayshit!

She pushed and twisted my hand, making me turn and face down the floor. Then I felt pressure and pain all over my arm by the position in which she held and twisted my arm.

-It's called Kote Gaeshi, I told you to learn the proper name. And about how ti works... well it's quite simple. Once I got the attackers wrist, I twist it back towards the attacker and the fingers are pushed down to the wrist. Like this...

Then I felt tremendous pain on my hand and wrist.

-Aarrggh! Please!! My hand!!!

-Hahah, see? This stretches the tendons and nerves and inmobilizes the opponnet through pain and physical restraint. And once the opponent hand is on this position, just a slight bent to one side is enough to make him follow.

-Fuuuck!! My hand!!!

-It hurts right? There are some nerves right on the wrist and hand area which can be pressed to either hurt or control the opponent.

Then I felt her finger press some part of my hand, and suddenly I felt like my hand was being pricked by lots of needles.

-AAARGGH! AAAH!! PLEASE STOP!

-Oh come on! I know it hurts, but it's not like I had broken your wrist, which I could do with ease right now.

-PLEASE NO, PLEASE!

She realeased the finger and the pain strated to drecrease.

-I know many, many ways in which I could hurt you, both momentary and permanent harm. For example what you just experienced it's called a pressure point and there are plenty of them all around your body. And it doesn't matter how big or muscular you are.

-No way... Big muscle is stronger than girly fingers

-You still think so? Look once applied some pressure in one of those points you experience momentary pain all over the area.

Her hand went right towards my neck, I felt her dainty fingers rub my neck, for a moment I felt so aroused with the feeling of her fingers around my neck, but then the pain made me come back to reality. She was pressing some point between my neck and my shoulders.

-AARRGHHH FFFUUCK!!

Again it was like having needles all around my left shoulder and left arm I looked at her and saw that I she had released my arm, all she was doing was sitting there pressing my neck with just one hand. I tried to move my left arm, but I couldn't it felt so heavy I couldn't even lift it from the floor.

-AARRGHH PLEASE MY ARM!!!

-See? All your strenght and you can't just lift your arm. And why is that so? Hmmm... perhaps if you listen to a lady when she talks to you, you would learn something...

-PLEASE STOP!!!

She then stopped pressing my neck.

-I'm going to ask you a couple of questions, and if you answer them correctly, I'll understand that you have learned about what happened today and I'll let you free without hurting you.

-Ahhh... please... I won't bother you anymore... just let me go...

-Heheh, oh you don't bother me, even if you tried you would only make for a fun training session.

Fuck! That lady had overpowered me, had all control and I couldn't do a thing about it.

-First question, which was that last technique I used on you to make you flip over three times in a row?

-Aghh... please... it was... ko...

-Come on... hehe

-Ko... kote.... kote gaeshi

She looked right at me.

-That's right. Next question, which is the name of the uniform I'm wearing?

Fuck! Right now I couldn't remember. I was on the floor, laying with pain all over my body, I just couldn't recall the name. Then it struck me.

-Ahh... Ki... kimono...

She kneeled before me, took my arm by both the elbow and wrist.

-Wrong answer.

-What? NO! It's a Kimono I'm sure!

-Sorry Henry, but you didn't learned that this is not a kimono, it might seem similar but this is called a gi or keikogi.

Then I heard a "Crack" noise and realized she pushed my elbow and pulled my wrist at once, all just using her hands. A sudden burning pain made me cry like never before.

-AAAARGGH! MY ARM!! FUUUCK! YOU BROKE MY ARM!

-Sorry, but you answered wrong. I told you that either you answered correctly or you would get hurt.

-FFFUUCK! MY ARM!

-It's your own fault. Now, last question. Which is the name of the martial art I used to beat you up without almost any effort?

-AAARGHH!

I couldn't do a thing besides writhe in pain right there on the floor.

-AARGHH! FUCK THAT AIKE... AIDOKA SHIT! FUCK!

-Sorry, it's named Aikido, and since you answered wrong again I have to punish you.

-NO, PLEASE NO!!!

She took my arm, and started twisting it and pulling it upwards, I felt terrible pressure on shoulder.

-NO PLEASE!! I'M SORRY! YOU WERE RIGHT, I'M NO MATCH FOR YOUR "AKI DO" SKILLS!

-Again you spelled it wrong, it's Ai-ki-do.

Then I hear another "Crack" sound and my shoulder hurted like it was on fire. I cried in tears while she got up, adjusted her hair and Gi kimono.

-AAARGGH! MY ARM.... FFUCK, MY ARM...

-Takeshi, I think Henry will need someone to drive him to the hospital. But first I'll make sure he doesn't bother you while driving.

I heard her scream.
-Hyaaa!

Then I saw her quick hand hit with the side of the hand right on my neck. My whole body jerked with the blow, and all of a sudden I felt all the pain go away.

To be concluded.

Added after 54 minutes:

A blonde beating date. Ending.

I woke up, and started to feel all the pain around my body, my arm hurting like hell.

-Aargh my arm...

I couldn't move my arm, though it didn't matter, since I had it in a cast.

I looked around and found myself in an infirmary bed.

-Oh, you woke up.

I looked to the left where I heard such a warm voice and saw a young brunette lady, with green eyes and a sweet smile on her face.

-Wha... what happened?... how did I end up here?

The nurse then told me.

-We found you a couple of hours ago, laying on the floor near the entrance of the hospital.

-Oh my back... ugh...

-Yeah you've got several injuries all over your torso and back... Seems like you got yourself on harsh fight.

-Oh... yeah I got beat up.

-Quite a hard beat up, aside from the several traumatisms you also have a dislocated shoulder and some broken bones of your wrist and forearm....

Said she while reading some papers.

-It must have been a big man to have such a strong pull to do such a thing to your arms.

-... that fucking aikido...

-Excuse me?

-It... it wasn't a big man... it...

She stared at me intrigued.

-It was a young woman...

By the look on her face she was surprised.

-A woman?... wow, she must have been a really big one...

-... Not really... she was just like you, pretty slim...

She looked at me and giggled.

-Come on... are you telling me that a woman like me did all that to you?

-That's funny...

She kept looking at me and then her face expression changed.

-Are you serious?

-Yes...

-But... did she make you fall over the stairs?

-No, it was some weird japanese art she did

-Art?

-Yeah it was like some japanese ballet

-Wait... are you telling me... that a woman... managed to hurt you... by doing ballet?

-I know! I don't know how the fuck it worked, but she did that aikido shit and...

-Aikido?

-Yes, it's that japanese dance art I said, and I just couldn't fight it back! She took my hand and moved herself to the sides, pulling my hand with her and controlled me, tossing me around.

-Wow...

-Yes, it's like no matter what I tried, she just did those weird moves with her hands and either block my attacks or hurt me any way she wanted...

-Wow... so a woman like me could beat someone like you.... with that aikido you said

-... yes...

-Interesting... I'd look for info about it...

-Oh no... I shouldn't have told you about it...

-Sshh don't worry about it, you better rest if you want to recover yourself from those "ballet wounds"

She said clearly joking. Fuck! Now even the nurse joked about how stupid I seemed. And it was all thanks to Natalie. That blonde girl that beat me up and did like it was all a game for her. If she was able to do all that with that ease I was lucky. Just imagining what could she have done to me if I had done just a scratch on her cute face, she could have killed me!

Now I had to recover here for all I did, I felt stupid, ashamed... Women are not dumb as I thought. I was the fool here, she told me she was a skilled fighter and I just thought it was stupid because she was just a girl. I was such an idiot... and now I understand I deserved such a beating.

I thought about that all the way while recovering, and the more I thought about it the more I thought about great Natalie was. All those precise and graceful moves she did and how she looked while doing them. She was the most beautiful and powerful lady I've ever seen.

The end.

Last edited by heisenberg; 11-Oct-17 at 04:02.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to heisenberg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-17, 03:15
Points: 277, Level: 5 Points: 277, Level: 5 Points: 277, Level: 5
Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0% Activity: 7.0%

Flexing Girl Re: A blonde beating date

Love it.
I put my last date in an arm bar. This story is so much better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarmaKlub For This Useful Post: