Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Aug-16, 13:49
Points: 4,706, Level: 29 Points: 4,706, Level: 29 Points: 4,706, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Figure 4 orgasm

I thought I would share what happened to me this week. My Wife and I were wrestling nude on our bed when she trapped my face in a over the leg figure 4 with my mouth and nose trapped between her thigh and calf. she positioned my shoulder against her sex and began to grind I then felt her fingers penetrating herself. I could hear her moaning as I laid obediently still while she eventually climaxed.
Has anyone had an experience such as this?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sonett For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-16, 15:54
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Figure 4 orgasm

Yup numerous times.

Wife likes to get me in a f4 headscissors from behind, I start pushing back in her crotch area, and then she starts to get turned on

Very erotic
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-16, 17:57
Points: 1,228, Level: 13 Points: 1,228, Level: 13 Points: 1,228, Level: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I thought I would share what happened to me this week. My Wife and I were wrestling nude on our bed when she trapped my face in a over the leg figure 4 with my mouth and nose trapped between her thigh and calf. she positioned my shoulder against her sex and began to grind I then felt her fingers penetrating herself. I could hear her moaning as I laid obediently still while she eventually climaxed.
WOW, this could be the start of something big!
The Following User Says Thank You to suplex For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-16, 22:42
Points: 4,706, Level: 29 Points: 4,706, Level: 29 Points: 4,706, Level: 29
Last Achievements

We are going away this weekend and I asked her If there is more of this in store for me. She said she wants to grind on my chin, mouth and nose next. I'm a little frightened as if she gets carried away I might not be able to breathe.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonett For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-21, 14:42
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, back side of knee is very sensitive area and licking/kissing it can give a big pleasure to the woman. So often does my imaginary girl - after crushing an orange between calf and thigh place my head in figure 4 so I have to lick the orange juice from her knee pit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yup numerous times.

Wife likes to get me in a f4 headscissors from behind, I start pushing back in her crotch area, and then she starts to get turned on

Very erotic
Sooo lucky guy!