Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jul-12, 23:16
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My first headscissor experience

My first headscissor was from my cousin, who is 2 years younger than me. She was 13 and I was 14, (turning 15). She was very skinny but also very fit and in shape, she could eat anything she would want and she wouldn't get fat. Looking at her legs, they didn't seem like much.

Now for long I had longed to be scissored be a female, at that time I was shy around girls so I didn't talk to them. I thought if I was going to be headscissored it might as well be my cousin.

On my brothers birthday, she came over. I was in my bedroom on my bed, with her standing behind me at the window, my parents were gone and my bro was on the phone talking to relatives, so it was just me and her. She was texting so I thought it'd be funny to ambush her. With her behind me, I pretended to yawn and quickly reached over to he arms and sort of flipped her over me (it failed), she laughed and we play wrestled. It was normal fun wrestling until I went easy and she had me in a normal facesit, so I pushed her backwards slightly so my head was laying on her crotch, with her legs around my neck. For a second she didn't do anything but then she remarked "wait a minute" and quickly squeezed.

She had me in a normal headscissor hold. I never knew what it felt like until that day. Her thighs squeezed with force and they were like two bulging rocks pushing my cheeks together like a python. I could feel my cheeks being pressed together by her legs, slowly being pressed togethery face began to look fatter and bloated. She then felt empowered and remarked "your cheeks are warm", I felt immobilised. Who knew skinny legs could be so strong, literally my face was being pressed together, conpressed, she covered my mouth with get hands for a bit to make it harder for me.

She was wearing pink leggings that day, I knew if I tried my best I could escape and my bro was in the next room so I tried my best and broke free, couldn't risk the embarrassment. I knew if she went full power I wouldn't escape.

It didn't hurt and I could breathe, but is was very tight around my neck and I was still.

She scissored me again but that was another story....
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DR3DD For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-12, 12:48
Points: 4,811, Level: 29 Points: 4,811, Level: 29 Points: 4,811, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My first headscissor experience

Whats the another story?