Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Old 21-Aug-12, 02:17
Producer
Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default New Golden Avenger Video from Robin

I've added a great new video to store [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!!! This is a great video starring me as the Golden Avenger and Steve as The Evil Mechanic!!!! Here is the blurb! Unlike many Super Heroine videos where the action is lame, this one is rough and tough and excellent mixed fighting! Check out this store for excellent Super Heroine action!!!

"The Mechanic has been sent from the Circle of Evil to take the Golden Avenger out for good! They know that the Golden Avenger had her powerful boots stolen in England by the Amazing Spider Mouth while she was there and that they are locked in a bank vault. She is powerless as a Super Heroine without her boots! Now she must face the Mechanic as a mere Super Mortal and fight like a girl! The fight is one between the Incredibly Beautiful Blonde and the Powerful Mechanic, who is out to destroy her! She fights wildly and with all her might! She goes for his super balls as well as body punching, choke holds, scissors, figure fours and superior wrestling skills! The mechanic relies on his male super powers. The fight is fairly even and finally the gorgeous Golden Avenger gets a Knock Out by Choke Hold! She takes this opportunity to tie the Mechanic up! Forgetting that he is a Super Hero, she turns his back on his to make a phone call and he sneaks up from behind, catching her in a choke hold!!! Now he is out for revenge and to destroy her! His powers are incredible! He pummels GA's beautiful abs! He forces her around by her hair! He squeezes her pretty neck and face in a forceful head scissors! Back Breakers! She is tortured and tormented but she continues to fight but soon she is trapped face down and is tied up! Now the Mechanic slaps her bare ass cheeks and pummels her abs! She struggles (oh so sexily) til the end but finally is KO'd!!! That is the end of part 1!"

Don't miss my other great clips4sale stores:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for Excellent FemDom, Wrestling, Foot Fetish, Scissors, Smothers and more....
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Strictly Competitive Wrestling! Fem vs Fem and Mixed Matches
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Lift and Carry
And my exciting website! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] where you can find 1000's of photos! Over 450 videos! My personal diary updates and more!

And for those of you wanting to have sessions, here is my travel info:
San Francisco August 23, 30, 31
Chicago August 27, 28
Phoenix August 29
NYC September 12, 13
London October 8, 20
Paris October 9 - 18

Please email me at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for more information or call 213 309 3495.

Have a beautiful week!!!

Peace and Love,

Robin xxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
213 309 3495

The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Useful Post:

Tags
golden avenger, robin, wrestling