Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jan-13, 05:53
brach311

Default Re: ScissorFoxes Open Mike

I don't blame you for wanting to wrestle all those gorgeous girls but my suggestion is to put small stature guys in your videos and make the matches more competitive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-13, 09:00
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Hey Jay,

Thanks for posting on this forum and giving us a chance to express our opinions on your site

1. I suggest keep the cameras rolling for a good minute or so after a knockout has occurred. Alot of times especially at the end of the video, the camera just stops rolling after the victim has been knocked out and we don't get to actually see the victims full reaction from the knockout.

2. On the topic of knockouts, some of the knockout seems ......fake (sorry, cant find a much nicer way to word it nicely)

A true knockout should look like this [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Some of the knockout you produce in the videos has the victim just lay there and close their eyes.

3. Since I have boot fetish, can you produce more videos where the foxes wears pointy stilettos boots for their outfit

The outfit which Venus wore for the video "Crazy bitch" and "Leg prison" were my favourite. Hopefully in her return video she would wear something like that

Appreciate your time for reading this Jay

Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-13, 09:12
Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As promised, here is a pic of Cali Kobra's new video coming out either tomorrow or the next day on her store ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]). Hope you like.

Jay

Damn she is hot here as well.>.>
I have question.

Lia Labowe and Cali Kobra.
They look thin.Do their scissors really hurt,and cant they really knock you out? :P

You should do schoolgirlpin,reverse pins more often...i guess.
And your scissor foxes trailer is under construction for a year already.
Make a new trailer,i remember this trailer from when you opened your scissor foxes company.
Your new one is under construtcion for tooooo long.

Last edited by Cali Kobra; 21-Jan-13 at 11:53.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cali Kobra For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-13, 09:19
Points: 4,198, Level: 27 Points: 4,198, Level: 27 Points: 4,198, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Thank for all Jay! Made back kortney olson !!! She's not on your top 5 ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Taalesoufs For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-13, 09:27
Points: 4,198, Level: 27 Points: 4,198, Level: 27 Points: 4,198, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Or scar? She make incredible videos in your site
The Following User Says Thank You to Taalesoufs For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-13, 15:05
Points: 5,988, Level: 32 Points: 5,988, Level: 32 Points: 5,988, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Make more POV videos! I know that you have one with Gia but there really arent many of those around and I think we need more of them!

Also thanks for asking for our opinions.
The Following User Says Thank You to yololo For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-13, 15:48
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,722 Times in 1,998 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdomlov [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Jay. thanks for posting. I really enjoy your site. The woman are very attractive and it looks fun, at least from my view. I hope to see more of your great stuff. Scissoring websites are rare, so it's not easy to find a good one.
Thanks femdomlov! I really appreciate your compliments!

Jay
Old 21-Jan-13, 15:57
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by revanyo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jay,
Would you mind telling us who tapped you out in a body scissors. Now to the main points. First I think you have great videos with sexy yet skilled women. One suggestion is to look at how you end a video. So many sites have done the "ko" ending that even the real one arent what they used to be. Also in your sites very early days how did you go at getting popular women to shoot for you.

Thanks
Thanks revanyo! I've been bodyscissored so many times, it's really hard to remember everything. 3 things that come to mind is Rita Sargo's bodyscissors (she is just brutal and crazy strong). Jenny Blaze made me black out for a couple seconds which I thought was impossible from a bodyscissor. And when Venus puts me in one (which is often), it hurts like hell when she starts to release. Oh yeah, and with Scarlett's long legs, she was able to do a figure-4 on my body and that was really tight.

As for endings, how would you suggest we end the video? We have currently added many neck breakers which seem to be very popular and victory poses. Let me know what you would prefer seeing and we'll see what we can do.

In the beginning, all I had was the ScissorGoddess and ScissorPrincess sites up so when I contacted Shannon Dallas and Frankie, I told them that the new site would be like that but feature more girls. I was also paying for all travel expenses back then because it was the only way we could get girls to come to Calgary at the time. We don't do that anymore because we are in Toronto now which have many more local models and session wrestlers who visit. I also used to have a part time job which I don't anymore so every dollar counts.

Jay
Old 21-Jan-13, 16:04
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brach311 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't blame you for wanting to wrestle all those gorgeous girls but my suggestion is to put small stature guys in your videos and make the matches more competitive.
I totally agree with you brach311. I wish I didn't have to go through all that suffering by myself. Trust me. Sometimes we shoot anywhere from 4 to 8 videos at a time. Truth is we are always looking for new victims and it's way harder than you would think. The worst is no shows which happens so many times. So not only do they not show up but it's impossible to find someone else on such short notice. We are in talks with a couple skinny locals so hopefully we will find some reliable victims for future shoots. I'm sure you guys get sick of seeing my ugly mug almost all the time..lol.

Jay
Old 21-Jan-13, 18:05
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey Jay,

Thanks for posting on this forum and giving us a chance to express our opinions on your site

1. I suggest keep the cameras rolling for a good minute or so after a knockout has occurred. Alot of times especially at the end of the video, the camera just stops rolling after the victim has been knocked out and we don't get to actually see the victims full reaction from the knockout.

2. On the topic of knockouts, some of the knockout seems ......fake (sorry, cant find a much nicer way to word it nicely)

A true knockout should look like this [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Some of the knockout you produce in the videos has the victim just lay there and close their eyes.

3. Since I have boot fetish, can you produce more videos where the foxes wears pointy stilettos boots for their outfit

The outfit which Venus wore for the video "Crazy bitch" and "Leg prison" were my favourite. Hopefully in her return video she would wear something like that

Appreciate your time for reading this Jay

Thanks
Thanks mcginty! So first, I just wanted to point out that we usually keep the camera rolling after the knockouts and can be seen on the full length videos but most of the time it is cut out of the member's clip. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's typically what we have done. However, we do sometimes leave some of the aftermath in the clip (if it's a gooder ).

Secondly about knockouts, a very good topic and I've seen plenty of posts about my site and others out there. Most of them are real...but not all. I have a very thin neck so I do pass out quite easily but with that said, sometimes if the knock out was quick and not noticeable, I have prolonged it and exaggerated. I have also passed out in some videos and not post it as one. A recent one comes to mind is in "Ms. Bijou Steal - Psychological Bondage" the 3rd clip. Real KO but not posted because it was so quick and didn't look like one but trust me I was out. Other times if the scenario calls for one and it doesn't happen, well I do my best to make it look real. I will also go on record that aside from Club-Q (which those girls are crazy and would love to have them on ScissorFoxes even though they keep squeezing after they are out and do the full bacon) that most videos out there are fake especially when they are happening all the time to the same guy, but I'm sure you're all smart enough to notice that. Even if they are posted as "REAL" like another site, trust me, a little bird told me differently. We just don't separate the 2 (real or fake) and leave it up to you to guess which ones are the real deal. I should make a contest..lol. There you have it, my complete honesty. Keep in mind though that sometimes the ones that look weird and fake are totally not. Trust me, when I look at my videos when editing them, I wonder if I should post real ones even though they look fake and I have even pulled some out for that reason. So to answer your question, mostly real (especially from session girls and of course Venus). Those girls scissor on a regular basis and my neck just doesn't stand a chance.

As for the boots, you betcha. I'll make Venus wears them again just don't tell her I said this...lol. Monix has also worn some kick ass boots in our vids so make sure to check those out.

Jay
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:

Tags
aiden, fantasy wrestling, headscissor, headscissors, jennifer thomas, latex pants, ludella hahn, mixed wrestling, nessie, nessie squeeze, safa warda, scissor foxes, scissor hold, scissorfoxes, scissorhold, scissorholds