Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jul-12, 17:11
Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Are girls getting stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupstar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
what makes it interesting for me is the underlying and emerging reality of it, which most people have yet to discover and many others are in desperate denial of...
This is what I'm trying to say man. Many people are in for a surprise in the next fwe years...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clive [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

RR
Well, to be honest you guys have picked the wrong girl to mess with...she's an animal, and speaking about arms, she's quite an arm collector, so I don't think she would have any problem to collect Tyson's arm too

Btw, all this Tyson's discussion is pretty nonsense and off-topic imo. I think it's clear that there is 1% of the men on this planet (and Tyson is among them) that would kill any woman within 20 seconds in any combat confrontation. I don't know if this argument ruins your fetish, for me it doesn't make any difference at all, since we are talking about women getting stronger and being capable to closing the gap with the majority of male population. And that trend will lead in the next few years to many interesting everyday situations where women will show men who's the boss...That's the point of the whole discussion in my opinion, and that's what I'm trying to say since the first post!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-12, 17:11
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clive [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@ bobbydude: let me explain what I meant......this time I've highlighted the quote I replied to, by posting pics of Ronda Rousey........

Okay? I never said she could "beat" Tyson, but as bk5544 stated "If she got a hold of him on the ground, then yes she would break his arm...."

The whole point was to say Honda Housey is capable of breaking any man's arm. Do you understand the force applied on an elbow joint by an Olympic-level judoka? It's almost like her deadlift ability in the gym versus an extended arm, where the bicep is unflexed. She trains with guys like Gegard Mousasi. It doesn't matter if its JDS, Hulk Hogan, or a Silverback.......if she's got you man.......give it up! Also in MMA competition, Ronda applies the hold slowly, for the tap. She even wrecked Miesha Tate's arm slowly. If she managed to slap an armbar on a big strong guy, she'd probably yank it with all her might and destroy the joint/tendons instantly.
Didn't deny this.
Old 09-Jul-12, 17:20
Banned
Points: 2,537, Level: 20 Points: 2,537, Level: 20 Points: 2,537, Level: 20
Last Achievements

I think a lot of these discussions get clouded by fetishist chants of femdom, matriarchy and general wank bank material.

Personally, from studying psychology, there are recent tests than show modern Western human beings are slowly becoming more and more androgynous, as the specific tasks our bodies were designed for no longer exist. Men don't have to go out and hunt and fight, women don't have to stay at home as baby machines, and as both genders now tend to perform similar tasks to survive these days, our bodies and mindsets are changing to allow this.

Just look at current fashions and you can see this, the styles, cuts and designs are much more unisex than previous decades.

So yes, i think girls are getting stronger, but only because now we are allowed and encouraged to pursue and excel at the same tasks as men are, from the boardroom to the gym. In general? Men will probably always be naturally bigger and stronger, but now there is less of a taboo for a woman who wants to be fit and strong, rather than demure, submissive and weak.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheBaddestB!tch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-12, 17:22
Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38
Last Achievements

The way I look at it would be, well, heavyweight boxers can make it to clinch with Tyson. Ronda would be quicker than a heavyweight boxer. So surely she could make it into clinch range. Where if she stayed low, she could go for a takedown.

So I dont get it. I know boxing is a well-respected striking style for great reason, but I always thought grappling is its kryptonite.

Versus male grapplers/mma guys well... it would truly be amazing to see a lass overcome a size differential in something like UFC to beat a respected male fighter. Not sure we will ever be lucky enough to see that to be honest. I mean I was holding out for Michelle Wie dominating at mens golf events but not even that came to pass (although to be fair to her, when it comes to raw power off the tee, she could most definitely compete with the guys)
Old 09-Jul-12, 17:25
Wargness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvwrestlegirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Still, call me a fool but Id put money on that Rhonda vs Tyson. I mean all itd take would be one successful shoot in and shes got him. Wargness, did you ever meet a female who could arm-bar you? I mean, it is their ENTIRE body versus your arm, right? Anyway I am basically a layman (had one trial BJJ class but not really my thing) but from what Ive seen she looks very tough...
Ronda would probably beat me because I am simply not that good, yet. But at 138-140lbs she would not be able to arm-bar me even using all her weight. She would rely on chokes along with speed and technique and a little strength, but she would not attempt to match me for strength.

I have experimented with having guys as heavy as 175lbs attempt to arm-bar me. Unless I am compliant, they simply lack the leverage to do it. So far I have had no women capable of arm-barring me.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-12, 17:29
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaddestB!tch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think a lot of these discussions get clouded by fetishist chants of femdom, matriarchy and general wank bank material.

Personally, from studying psychology, there are recent tests than show modern Western human beings are slowly becoming more and more androgynous, as the specific tasks our bodies were designed for no longer exist. Men don't have to go out and hunt and fight, women don't have to stay at home as baby machines, and as both genders now tend to perform similar tasks to survive these days, our bodies and mindsets are changing to allow this.

Just look at current fashions and you can see this, the styles, cuts and designs are much more unisex than previous decades.

So yes, i think girls are getting stronger, but only because now we are allowed and encouraged to pursue and excel at the same tasks as men are, from the boardroom to the gym. In general? Men will probably always be naturally bigger and stronger, but now there is less of a taboo for a woman who wants to be fit and strong, rather than demure, submissive and weak.
That's far too sensible a reply, for this forum...........
The Following User Says Thank You to Stewie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-12, 17:31
Banned
Points: 2,537, Level: 20 Points: 2,537, Level: 20 Points: 2,537, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Hahaha, i'm sorrryyyy, i'll put my degree away and get my boobs out instead
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBaddestB!tch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-12, 17:33
Banned
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=iluvwrestlegirls;27006]The way I look at it would be, well, heavyweight boxers can make it to clinch with Tyson. Ronda would be quicker than a heavyweight boxer. So surely she could make it into clinch range. Where if she stayed low, she could go for a takedown.

So I dont get it. I know boxing is a well-respected striking style for great reason, but I always thought grappling is its kryptonite.

Versus male grapplers/mma guys well... it would truly be amazing to see a lass overcome a size differential in something like UFC to beat a respected male fighter. Not sure we will ever be lucky enough to see that to be honest. I mean I was holding out for Michelle Wie dominating at mens golf events but not even that came to pass (although to be fair to her, when it comes to raw power off the tee, she could most definitely compete with the guys)[/QUOTE

Tyson was clinching when he got tired, all boxers do. And don't forget, these aren't ordinary people clinching him, these are people 200lbs+. Anyone smaller tried to clinch just wouldn't work, And staying low is the WORST approachto this. Tyson's deadliest punch was his uppercut, even after his prime it was deadly. Not many heavyweights could survive his uppercut. If she got low, he'd fire his uppercut. Now don't forget that Tyson used the Peek-A-Boo style, which consisted rising hooks. So staying low isn't a good approach. That and his head movement was crazy, he'd jab her and release a flurry of punches. Though it'd only take one. And male vs female UFC would be interesting.
Old 09-Jul-12, 17:35
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargness [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ronda would probably beat me because I am simply not that good, yet. But at 138-140lbs she would not be able to arm-bar me even using all her weight.
That's a bold statement, brah........just out of curiosity, what are your stats?
Old 09-Jul-12, 17:36
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvwrestlegirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The way I look at it would be, well, heavyweight boxers can make it to clinch with Tyson. Ronda would be quicker than a heavyweight boxer. So surely she could make it into clinch range. Where if she stayed low, she could go for a takedown.

Versus male grapplers/mma guys well... it would truly be amazing to see a lass overcome a size differential in something like UFC to beat a respected male fighter. Not sure we will ever be lucky enough to see that to be honest. I mean I was holding out for Michelle Wie dominating at mens golf events but not even that came to pass (although to be fair to her, when it comes to raw power off the tee, she could most definitely compete with the guys)
My other post didn't come out right, sorry.

Tyson was clinching when he got tired, all boxers do. And don't forget, these aren't ordinary people clinching him, these are people 200lbs+. Anyone smaller tried to clinch just wouldn't work, And staying low is the WORST approachto this. Tyson's deadliest punch was his uppercut, even after his prime it was deadly. Not many heavyweights could survive his uppercut. If she got low, he'd fire his uppercut. Now don't forget that Tyson used the Peek-A-Boo style, which consisted rising hooks. So staying low isn't a good approach. That and his head movement was crazy, he'd jab her and release a flurry of punches. Though it'd only take one. And male vs female UFC would be interesting.

Tags
female, female supremacy, girls, indian, strength, strong, superior