Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Women's MMA

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-Feb-17, 18:53
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Germaine de Randamie defeated Holly Holm

once again it appears that Holly fights not to win, but instead, fights not to lose. In my opinion, and I watched the fight, Randamie through harder blows, while Holly through more. Holly was also stuffed in all 4 of her take down attempts.

It was a close fight. However, Randamie did hit Holly after the buzzer following two of the rounds. The ref should have taken a point the first time, and perhaps disqualified her the 2nd time. Instead all she got was a warning, even after the 2nd time.

I think it is time for Holly to step back, consider training in another camp, or retire. As for Randamie, Cyborg is going to eat her alive.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcopolo For This Useful Post: