Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Nov-18, 19:45
Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Worst Session

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Two disappointing sessions so far , out of about 35, like others I’m not going to name them -

1. I met this wrestler for a second session, after a very good first one. Right when I entered, she informed me that I’ll have to leave immediately after the hour is over, and that she has an injury and I’m not allowed to do this, do that and so on. This ruined The entire communication, no chemistry and we hardly talked during the session. However she did give me the entire hour, and she is a good wrestler with good scissors, that’s why I won’t name her. But when I enter the room I want to feel welcomed and I felt like she wanted to get it over with.

2. The second disapointment stemmed from almost the opposite situation. The girl was nice and welcoming , and she had some nice muscles on her, but to my surprise she was both weak and Incompetent. Armwrestling - I smashed her in seconds in both hands, scissors felt like pillows against my neck and face. I asked her in disbelief if this is her strongest squeeze, I thought she was bluffing me and after the first try she would squeeze me hard but she had no power in her legs! Anyway, I won’t name her, she really tried and was nice but she does not belong in this business unless one wants a sensual and playful session, but the first and most important condition for me is for the girl to be strong or at least skilled in wrestling so she can genuinely beat me.

And of course talking about disappointments I have to mention Athena from London who stood me up, and the majority of LA wrestlers who can’t handle their emails.

But really, the above Cases are rare exceptions, most girls are fabulous and I enjoy the vast majority of the sessions.
Pretty sure I know who you are referring too in #2 above.

I sessioned with her about 2 months ago and it was by far the worst session of my life...and I've had MANY.
Old 24-Nov-18, 18:15
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

I have not really had a session i would say was terrible, but the worst i had was a scissor session with Mistress Treasure many many years ago. Treasure herself was amazing. Her legs were ridiculously strong and she is an awesome trash talker. Two things i look for in session wrestlers.

There were some logistical issues that i was not happy with. First, she was over an hour late for the session. I drove 2 hours to get there on time, then she was late. I ended up sitting in a starbucks parking lot down the road for over an hour waiting for her to call me. Second, she didnt wear what we had agreed on for the session. We agreed on a sensual outfit. Lingerie. But she showed up in a tank top and yoga pants. But my biggest complaint would be the apartment where we wrestled. There was very little lighting and we wrestled on a carpet. The carpet was filthy! It was covered in dirt and dog hair. I was literally trying to pull dog hair out of my mouth while we were wrestling. And i wore a white tshirt, which was more of a brown tshirt by the time we were done. Really nasty.

Like i said, Treasure was awesome, everything else was just bad. I would have no problems with giving her another chance though!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-18, 00:12
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap9900 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have generally had good experiences with second (subsequent) sessions. In my experience, the first session is a feeling out period. In the second session the lady knows how hard to go at me, what I like and don't like, etc. Just more of a connection for me.
I agree with this. Usually my best sessions have not been my first sessions with the lady. With Gia Primo, this wasn't the case, because sadly I only got to see her once. And that session was absolutely phenomenal.

I've never had what I would call a bad session with a wrestler. I've certainly had sessions I've enjoyed more than others, but never a bad session. These sessions are expensive and are a treat that I don't enjoy that often, so I research the ladies extensively. This helps, but of course when it's the first time with someone there's always the risk you won't mesh.

Now, I will say that I have had bad DOMINATION sessions or experiences at strip clubs. But those ladies weren't session wrestlers...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-18, 12:54
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Now, I will say that I have had bad DOMINATION sessions or experiences at strip clubs. But those ladies weren't session wrestlers...
It might not belong in this thread, but I'd like to hear some of those stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-18, 01:13
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I had one session that counts as truly awful, though I don't want to say the name. I was very explicit in my email about what I was looking for in my session. This person was larger than the average, though not a BBW or SSBBW.

We are the same height though I am about 50 pounds heavier, but she was in far better condition.

That said, she simply didn't want to wrestle. She was afraid of getting hurt, which I wish she'd told me when we arranged the session. She has a belt in jiu-jitsu and "showed me" moves. So, as an example. I'd sit, she would get behind me and then grab me in a rear naked choke. She'd release the move almost immediately and then explain it to me. She did that with an armbar and a couple of other moves.

Then, she said, is there anything else you want to know? This was about 15-20 minutes in and I said no, and left the session.

The other thing was this: Her rate was $350 and she didn't ask for a deposit. On the day I went to meet her, I went to the ATM and it gave me four one-hundred dollar bills. I had no other change, so when I met her, I handed her the $400 and noted the bank didn't give $10s or $20s. She thanked me but never gave me change. Now, I have no problem with a tip, but this was by far the worst session ever, and she kept the change BEFORE I knew how bad it was.

I have had quite a few sessions, and this was easily the worst. It happened last year. I felt almost like I was robbed, but it was so boring and so uninteresting I just left and made a note to never attempt to session with her again.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-18, 10:06
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Last Achievements

My two worst sessions are two well known session wrestlers who stood me up TWICE!! No call, no text, just no show.

My other worst session which I believe I have shared, is with a girl who was a fly by night who I did an outcall with. During the session, someone slipped a note under the door, and when I went to retrieve it, apparently her boyfriend was waiting in the hallway for her!! Needless to say, I kinda lost interest after that.

Also, another lady, whom I will not name, but she was terrible.
She was attractive, but rude, disinterested and a total clock watcher.
She isn't around anymore, but a fair amount of people would know of her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cooper For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-18, 10:35
Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Are we allowed to mention names?
Old 27-Nov-18, 10:43
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Yes
Old 27-Nov-18, 10:47
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are we allowed to mention names?
Absolutely, and in some of the answers above, I think names should be mentioned as a warning to other potential clients.

I also think it's fine to not mention names if you think there might be circumstances, like the lady had a bad day, or, she was fine but the chemistry wasn't there, or, if there was a miscommunication that may not have been the lady's fault but lead to a poor session.

Somebody mentioned the lady having his e-mail and being worried about repercussions, but any lady who'd do that should be called out though I understand his not wanting to, . . . but I digress.

There are reasons to not mention the name, as a courtesy, if you think the lady might be unfairly judged if you mention her in a thread like this, but it's a choice. It's absolutely OK to mention names if you want to.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-18, 11:02
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

Charleen from Vegas and Chelsea Clark both made for poor sessions. Pretty sure neither one of them is active anymore. Charleen literally didn’t know how to apply holds. Chelsea looked nothing like her photos and claimed she didn’t do semi competitive when traveling, which completely contradicted her email confirming our session.