Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jul-12, 11:43
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Ancient time - strap on action

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Ancient strap-on action from roman era!

I read that they actually used strapon dildos back then, making them of bones and leather, sometimes even wood!

Thes scene is from the TV-show Spartacus, vengence, Ep. 2:01
Attached Images
File Type: jpg spartacus-so_avi_thumbs_[2012_06_29_21_59_44].jpg (142.0 KB, 862 views)
File Type: jpg 00-00-17.jpg (14.6 KB, 668 views)
File Type: jpg 00-00-20.jpg (23.2 KB, 749 views)
File Type: jpg 00-00-23.jpg (21.2 KB, 1050 views)
File Type: jpg 00-00-24.jpg (20.2 KB, 673 views)
File Type: jpg 00-00-25.jpg (23.3 KB, 643 views)
File Type: jpg 00-00-27.jpg (23.7 KB, 680 views)
File Type: jpg 00-00-29.jpg (22.5 KB, 1043 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-12, 16:10
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ancient time - strap on action

Ahh, just found the referance of Ancient use of strapon:
Some Early History of the Strap-On Dildo.

The Roman poet Martial, 1st century A.D. refers to women assuming the role of penetrator, most notably in Book VII, 67, lines 1-3:

"The tribade Philaenis sodomizes the boys, and more heated than a husband, fucks eleven girls or boys in a single day."

-----
Seneca the Younger, in Epistolae Morales ad Lucilium, 95.21, also refers to women as penetrators of men.
-------

The Secret History of Procopius describes Theodora, wife of the Emperor Justinian, penetrating the "hinder parts" of her male lovers- perhaps an oblique reference to the use of a strap-on dildo.
-----
The most famous Lesbian in history was Sappho, and her home, the island of Lesbos, provided the term for sex between women. Sappho lived in the 6th-century BC. A fragment of her poetry uses the word "olisbos," an ancient Greek word for dildo.

A 5th century Greek poet named Hipponax describes one use of a dildo where a female uses a strap-on dildo on a Greek male. This fragment was recovered at Oxyrhynchus in Egypt. It was written on a piece of recycled papyrus used to wrap a mummy:

In Lydian tone she said, "Come hither, I will plug up
your tight asshole." And she beat my egg sack with a sprig
of lilac as if I were a satyr. I fell backwards, breathing
heavy, and caught there by writhing vines I suffered
torture times two, and then some: A dried rose stem
lashed my man-tits; someone smeared me with cow's
shit, and then my ass started stinking like Hades.
Dung beetles came, sucked there by the fetid
gook, like roan-filled flies. Bugs with their alphabet-eating
sounds: They covered me and shoved inward, burrowed
deep, filing their teeth without pity on my bones.
I hurt so bad, I might as well have had the Pygelian plague.
[Translated by Alexandra Papaditsas and Kent Johnson]
-------------

A very similar passage occurs in the Satyricon of Petronius, arbiter of pleasures for the Emperor Nero (it is surprising that no Petronius scholars refer to the similarity of these two passages):

138: (As he said this Oenothea brought) out a leathern dildo which, when she had smeared it with oil, ground pepper, and pounded nettle seed, she commenced to force, little by little, up my anus. The merciless old virago then anointed the insides of my thighs with the same decoction; finally mixing nasturtium juice with elixir of southern wood, she gave my penis a bath and, picking up a bunch of green nettles, she commenced to strike me gently all over my penis and belly below the navel.
-----------

Hipponax or Petronius are referring to a ancient strap-on dildo.

Another reference to dildos in ancient Greece occurs in the Mimes of Herodas, a 3rd century B.C. poet. Like the Hipponax fragment, these were recoverd from recycled papyrus used to wrap mummies. Two of these Mimes describe women going to a cobbler for dildos. One of the dildos is described as very soft, "like the real thing," made of carefully stitched scarlet leather. Straps are mentioned, but not their purpose.

In Seneca the Elder's Controversiae, 1.2.23, there is a genuine reference to a woman employing a strap-on dildo on another woman (here referred to as tribades, lesbians who rub their pussies together to achieve orgasm) The "fake male" is a woman with a dildo strapped on:

Hibreas, while he was speaking about the controversy of the man who discovered the tribads and killed them, began to describe the state of mind of the husband from whom such an indecent inquiry should not have been demanded: I first examined the male to know if it was natural or stitched on. Grandaeus, the other speaker, who was Asian, had stated in the same controversy: "You do not kill for this, because they are obviously not adulterors", adding: "So what if he had caught a fake male in adultery?"

------------

The most compelling artifact of strap-on dildos in ancient Rome is a badly damaged painting discovered in the Suburban Baths at Pompeii. The Roman scholar John Clarke examined the painting and concluded it was a woman penetrating another woman as well as males with a strap-on dildo. [For details, see his books "Looking at Lovemaking," and the recently published "Roman Sex" (April, 2003).] The painting is obscure but a careful evaluation demonstrated the two figures were women, one clearly wearing a strophium (brassiere) and both with feminine hairdos. One is reclining on her back on a bed, her right leg on the other figure's left shoulder, her left leg being held by the other figure's right arm. The position was to facilitate deeper vaginal penetration. Their skin is depicted as light, as opposed to dark- light skin typically used for women in Roman wall painting, dark for male. The discoverer of the painting, Italian archeaologist Luciana Jacobelli, accepted Clarke's interpretation.

Most ancient Greeks and Romans believed that women who assumed the role of penetrator had oversized clitorises with which they penetrated their partners. They may have been naive about strap-on dildos, since a clitoris that large would be a rare deformity and anyone with a clitoris so large would surely be a hermaphrodite and not a normal female. The 2nd-century A.D. Lucian of Samosata had a better understanding of lesbian sex.

A piece formerly ascribed to Lucian but now considered to be the work of a lesser author (called simply Pseudo-Lucian), is the "Amores," or "Affairs of the Heart." This essay describes a visit to the Turkish peninsula of Cnidos, to visit the most famous statue of antiquity- the Aphrodite of Cnidos by Praxiteles. [NOTE 1: The Venus de Milo is but an imitation of Praxiteles that once adorned a theater in the island of Melos. NOTE 2: The Philaenis mentioned here was the author of a famous ancient sex manual, now lost except for a few fragments. This book, probably written by a male, was as famous in ancient Rome as the Kama Sutra is today. Not to be confused with the Philaenis of Martial's epigram.] In the course of discussing the merits of vaginal or anal sex, a direct reference is made to strap-on dildos:

"28. Therefore, if even men like you, Callicratidas, can find satisfaction in women, let us males fence ourselves off from each other; but, if males find intercourse with males acceptable, henceforth let women too love each other. Come now, epoch of the future, legislator of strange pleasures, devise fresh paths for male lusts, but bestow the same privilege upon women, and let them have intercourse with each other just as men do. Let them strap to themselves cunningly contrived instruments of lechery, those mysterious monstrosities devoid of seed, and let woman lie with woman as does a man. Let wanton tribadism -- that word seldom heard, which I feel ashamed even to utter -- freely parade itself, and let our women's chambers emulate Philaenis, disgracing themselves with Sapphic amours.
And how much better that a woman should invade the provinces of male wantonness than that the nobility of the male sex should become effeminate and the male play the part of a woman, as a woman can strap to themself these instruments and do a male as a male!"

-----------

See the amendment below for another reference to lesbians apparently using a strap-on dildo. This is the Fifth of Lucian's Dialogues of the Courtesans. The "method all my own" is evidently the use of a strap-on dildo.

Also of interest may be a red-figure krater in the Corinth Archaeological Museum. It is number 885 in the Beazley Archive, Ashmolean Museum, Oxford, UK- the Beazley Archive is a collection of drawings and photographs of Greek pottery. It is also published in "The Reign of the Phallus: Sexual Politics in Ancient Athens" by Eva Keuls. The painting is red-figure, that is, the figures are in red, on a black background. Standing before a seated Dionysus is the figure of a female wearing a strap-on dildo. She is dancing. The tail and phallus (strap-on dildo) indicate that she is playing the part of a faun or a satyr. The painting has been variously interpreted. St. B. Luce, American Journal of Archaeology 34, 1930, page 340: "At first glance we should call it a silen, from the tail at the back, and the fact, that the lower part of the body is distinctly masculine; but the head and hair is of a woman, and so are the breasts. We must call it a hermaphrodite faun." Keuls calls it a satyr-apron, with a phallus attached. The ancient Greeks performed satyr-plays, in which the actors (all male) wore gigantic phalluses attached to their waists, for all the audience to see. The female figure's posture is reminiscent of the famous Dancing Faun from Pompeii.
----------
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-12, 17:00
Last Achievements

This thread have some nice pictures on this topic, ancient female dominance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-14, 07:39
Last Achievements

History Of The Strapon

Due to the sexual nature of strapon sex there is limited information in history. Strap on use seems to have in use in ancient China between women. The types of strapons they used are not documented though. Although we do not know who invented the strapon it is thought it may have been invented in China. Archeoligigsts have found didldos in China that date as far back as 12,000 years ago. The use of dildos were common during the Han Dynasty.

Evidence shows us the use of a strapon in sexual practises in ancient Greece. The strapons were made of leather and used olive oil for lubrication. A play written in the third century BC in ancient Greece tells of the use of Dildos.

19th century painting by Édouard-Henri Avril showing twp women using a strap-on

Dildos from ancient France have also been found. The exact origins of the word dildo are onscure. It seems to have been mentioned back in England in 1598. Artifacts from the Upper Paleolithic era show us dildos that appear to be used as part of a strapon. Archaeologists have evidence that the ancient Egyptians used dildos and strapons some 2,500 years ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zzzstraponhistory.jpg (15.9 KB, 557 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-14, 07:48
Last Achievements

The History of Strap-on

An 1899 report by Haberlandt documented current and historical use of double-ended dildos in Zanzibar, and is one of the few historical documents of this kind.

Due to the often taboo nature of strap-on activities, information on their history is difficult to find. Female-female dildo usage in ancient China has been documented, but it is not clear if this was double-dildos, strap-on dildos, or just a simple dildo being used by one woman on another.

In ancient Greece, dildos were made of stone or padded leather, and some evidence shows aforementioned leather was used to make a harness as well, with olive oil used for anal penetration.

A double-penetration dildo was found in ancient France, but its use is lost to time. A 19th century Chinese painting shows a woman using a dildo strapped to her shoe, showing that creative use of strap-ons was already well under way.

Many artifacts from the Upper Paleolithic have been found that appear to be dildos, including a double “baton” with a hole in the middle, theorized to be for a strap to hold it to a wearer. The Kama Sutra includes mention of dildos (darshildo in Hindi) made from a wide variety of materials, and used by hand, with ties (straps), or in a harness. It is likely the history of the strap-on parallels the history of the dildo, and given the age of many discoveries, is a rather long history. -

----------------

I saw a documentary once on the BBC about the Egyptian Pharaoh, and he had to masturbate, in a ritual in to the Nile, so that the rains would come and bring-forth life in the year to come and Pharaohs wife would help him, just like a God and Goddess, story. (I think its Ra and Isis, bur I could be wrong)

Anyway that point was the expert showed a phallus to camera who the wife presumingly used on him to manipulate the prostate if the Pharaoh was struggling to cum
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JapaneseWooden-strap-on-feature.jpg (73.2 KB, 119 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-14, 15:46
Points: 4,892, Level: 29 Points: 4,892, Level: 29 Points: 4,892, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Ancient strap-on action from roman era!

I read that they actually used strapon dildos back then, making them of bones and leather, sometimes even wood!

Thes scene is from the TV-show Spartacus, vengence, Ep. 2:01
Can't seem to download... Can you upload this again, or on megashare? thanks!
Old 18-Jun-14, 10:18
Last Achievements

Candy Rain "Did I ever show you the pic I took at the Sexmuseum in Amsterdam of an old timey threesome"

OK, not very ancient, but maybe 150-200 years old strapon threesome!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-19, 09:46
Last Achievements

Ancient greece pegging
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1124_Anasheya_191483.jpg (358.6 KB, 418 views)
File Type: jpg 1225_Anasheya_145599.jpg (232.1 KB, 377 views)
File Type: jpg 1121_Anasheya_193363.jpg (359.9 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg pegging greece.jpg (502.5 KB, 442 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-19, 14:43
Points: 3,373, Level: 24 Points: 3,373, Level: 24 Points: 3,373, Level: 24
Last Achievements

wow what a thread
Old 04-Jan-20, 11:37
Points: 3,373, Level: 24 Points: 3,373, Level: 24 Points: 3,373, Level: 24
Last Achievements