Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Aug-18, 03:10
slayergirl69

Default Re: Only men die :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was basically raised with this idea. Women came first, women's well being was to be put over my own, and you were never to hit a woman even if she hit you first. I even remember in school watching girls hit boys and then brag about them not being able to hit them back. As a kid, I didn't really question this but as I got older I remember being bothered by the unfairness of all this for a while. As I've gotten older though, I've embraced it and like you even find it erotic.
Thats so interesting, I wonder if a lot of boys ever think or realize this? I know I did as a Girl, some of My Friends have admitted to being aware of it. We do enjoy the special treatment of it. Though thats about as far as We've discussed..

Who raised you with these ideas?

That's fun it turned into something erotic for you as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have fantasies pretty similar to this. Glad I'm not the only one.
Old 02-Aug-18, 02:52
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayergirl69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thats so interesting, I wonder if a lot of boys ever think or realize this? I know I did as a Girl, some of My Friends have admitted to being aware of it. We do enjoy the special treatment of it. Though thats about as far as We've discussed..

Who raised you with these ideas?

Pretty much all of the adults in my life - my parents, family friends, even teachers. When I was in grade school and we would line up to go somewhere, it was very common for the teachers to let the girls line up first. Ladies first was basically a rule. Going into Middle school and highschool, I remember instances of multiple classes gathering in one room for some events. If there weren't enough seats and some of the girls were left standing or sitting on the floor, a teacher would often ask some of the boys to give up their seats.

I grew up in the south and that sort of chivalry is more common there I think.
Old 02-Aug-18, 03:06
slayergirl69

Quote:
Pretty much all of the adults in my life - my parents, family friends, even teachers. When I was in grade school and we would line up to go somewhere, it was very common for the teachers to let the girls line up first. Ladies first was basically a rule. Going into Middle school and highschool, I remember instances of multiple classes gathering in one room for some events. If there weren't enough seats and some of the girls were left standing or sitting on the floor, a teacher would often ask some of the boys to give up their seats.

I grew up in the south and that sort of chivalry is more common there I think.
That’s really great ! I remember instances of boys being asked to give their seats to Girls and I’m from up north But I really love that! I hope it taught you well to be a gentleman under any conditions
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-18, 15:50
Points: 2,684, Level: 21 Points: 2,684, Level: 21 Points: 2,684, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I'm too in this kind of fetish. And would like to understand it.
What do you think of this video?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Aug-18, 16:12
slayergirl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincopallo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm too in this kind of fetish. And would like to understand it.
What do you think of this video?

I enjoy the concept,I think that kind of stuff is more intended for a male audience
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-18, 18:34
Last Achievements

Isn't interesting the concept of ejacualting just while dying?
Seems 2 things are connected for her.
Old 06-Aug-18, 21:07
Last Achievements

Old 07-Aug-18, 00:42
Points: 53,045, Level: 100 Points: 53,045, Level: 100 Points: 53,045, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,421 Times in 451 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphis [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Fact is all this chivalry stuff and a lot of the tropes you guys bring up... They are relatively recent, and have their origins in medieval chivalry.
But the expectations and social role of women and men has been anything but consistent throughout history.
Women have at times been considered malformed men (and treated as such) or been just as expendable as men have (even during the age of chivalry, all that was for the nobility, the average peasant woman who spent her life doing the same back breaking labor as the men didn't see much of that special privilege or men sacrificing themselves to win her favor). As one of my lovely friends would put it "women were shit" for most of history, any story that has men fighting for a woman it's always because it was the "ultimate" woman, the most beautiful or the most fertile or w/e, not because it was simply "a" woman.
What you say about chivalry is true but I would argue that you can go even further back in history(Greek Mythology, the Bible) and find plenty of examples where masculinity created deities and characters that represented female power and more precisely, female power over the male.

Some theories actually expound the idea that the Abrahamic religions were a sort of male rebellion against the female. I don't know if I necessarily agree with that but there is certainly an element within those religions that is oppressive to women. As I said earlier, there are various femme fatale characters in the bible(Eve,Salome and more obscure apocryphal characters such as Lilith from Judaism) that highlight male vulnerability to females.

Hinduism has a deity named Mohini that used her beauty to seduce a demon before she killed him. In Islam, there are apparently beliefs by the hardliners of the religion that the archangel Gabriel vanished when one of Muhammad's wives took off her veil in the presence of Gabriel. Some believe that the meaning to this story is that a woman's beauty is sinful and even dangerous and that is why Gabriel vanished. I inquired about this story when I was in college taking religion class and the Muslim speaker vehemently denied that this is what the story meant but the fact remains that others hold that belief.

My point here is that history like this from all around the world is evidence of male vulnerability to qualities that women possess. Personally, I believe that the negative images of women that you are referring to stem from the European embrace of Christianity. Paganism was much more forthright when recognizing the power of femininity.

I recommend reading Camille Paglia's books. She is a feminist writer but not the cliche misandrist that many modern day feminist are. I agree with a lot of what she says on human sexuality and how it has influenced history. A lot of what I'm writing reflects her research and beliefs.
Old 21-Aug-18, 16:23
slayergirl69

I can't understand what they're saying in this clip but it's pretty erotic to see them pleasure Her and then take turns getting one last orgasm before they die
Old 23-Aug-18, 11:18
Last Achievements

Yes, it's very erotic. I find some gangbang and some bukkake videos a real celebration of feminine superiority. Gangbang is the ultimate humiliation for males.

What do you think of this: