Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Aug-18, 12:42
Points: 7,569, Level: 37 Points: 7,569, Level: 37 Points: 7,569, Level: 37
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fake Session Girls Profile

Wb270 has started requiring a photo with the sessioner holding a paper that says wb270 or something. Not Perez but it helps. Perhaps jennifer should do similar? Kudos to those that host all these sites. Including zweig.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shulkjin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-18, 20:18
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shulkjin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wb270 has started requiring a photo with the sessioner holding a paper that says wb270 or something. Not Perez but it helps. Perhaps jennifer should do similar? Kudos to those that host all these sites. Including zweig.
Registration Policy or "How do I get listed onWB270.com"

This new policy is prompted by a rash of applications which seem to have little to do with the purpose of wb270.com or to be attempts to set up a scam whereby a fraudster, after obtaining a profile on wb270.com stating her availability for some kind of session wrestling, the fraudster persuades a user to advance her a deposit (often in the form of Amazon or Apple gift cards) to schedule a wrestling session and runs off with the deposit.

WB270.com is intended to a free directory of women athletes who are willing and able to do wrestling sessions with men (and perhaps other women) for a fee. By women I mean natural women with two X chromosomes, not transvestites or transsexuals. By wrestling sessions I mean a wide variety of activities from fully competitive pin or submission wrestling and domination wrestling, to fantasy or scripted wrestling where the participants act out some scenario, and intermediary competitive levels (often described as semi-competitive). I include judo, jujitsu, BJJ, various forms of similar martial arts, sumo, and various striking arts, boxing, karate,kickboxing,... I include lift and carry, arm wrestling and other similar essentially strength and athletic demonstrations. You have to persuade me that you probably can and will do something athletic and strength based along these lines to be on the wb270 wrestler list.

I will also allow women to advertise some other services, such as muscle worship, bondage & discipline, in-gym training, or even foot worship, which often are done with some kind of wrestling. But I will not advertise "full service," "happy endings" or anything explicitly sexual.

To apply to be included on wb270.com you must:

•Be a natural woman as stated above

•Do some kind of athletic wrestling sessions with men as described above

•Be able to send and receive e-mail and provide an e-mail address to post for wb270 users to contact you

• E-mail me some information about yourself described below (that I will use to make an on-line profile for you), and

•Attach a digital registration photo as described below

Information to be submitted for a wb270 profile:

•The name you, the person registering, want to use. Think twice, or maybe three times, before using your real name.

•Your height & weight (required), year you were born (optional), and any other stats like biceps, bench press or whatever, that might impress potential clients.

•Where you are located and will do sessions. Think a bit about not being too specific about your location if it's a relatively small community. NYC, Miami, LA, Sacramento, etc. are fine, but Cedar Bluff, IA might be too specific. If you do not intend to do sessions near where you live, but only when you travel, then tell me the range of places where you expect to go to to do sessions.

•An e-mail address (required) for clients to contact you. It is best if this is not an e-mail you use for anything but your session business.

•You may list a phone number if you wish. Voice calls from curiosity seekers may drive you crazy. Some women prefer to use SMS messages rather than e-mail. I recommend starting of with only e-mail because you will get many curiosity calls from people who will never book a session.

•The kinds of wrestling or other muscle or physical domination sessions you will to do. Some typical things are: semi-competitive wrestling, competitive wrestling, physical overpowering, domination wrestling, grappling, fantasy wrestling, tickle wrestling, grappling, BJJ judo, akido, scissors, boxing (various gradations and types), competitive strength challenges, lift & carry... Other things you may (but I won't list you if they are all you do) include: muscle worship, posing, B&D, role play, beat downs, belly punching, posing... I won't list full service or anything too explicit.

•A couple of sentences or a short paragraph about yourself,to give some feel about yourself and why a guy might want to see you rather than one of the other girls on the list. Say if you have or have access to: mats, a studio with mats or a ring.

•Anything else you may want to tell people about what you do, don't do, like, don't like and so on.

•Optionally you may send me up to a half dozen pictures to post with your profile if you wish to. If they are large (more than 1280 pixels on a side) I probably will resize them, and that may take a few days. Do not expect me to keep changing or adding to your pictures at short ( less than a year) intervals. wb270 is not primarily a picture site.

•Wb270 does not post information about session fees, so don't send any in your application.

•A registration photo of you, holding a sheet of paper or a 3 x 5 index card that says WB270 in large block letters. I have to be able to see the registrant's face clearly and and the picture should be consistent with her description - if the registrant says she is a bodybuilder or is muscular she should show some muscle. Of course, if she wants me to post some pictures (and most girls do) then the registration picture must be of the same girl as the posted pictures. I will not post the registration picture in your profile. You do not have to post photos or to show your face in the photos I post for you online, and I urge you to consider the privacy implications of doing that,before you do it. The registration picture must be a clear picture that can be used to identify the registrant,but it doesn't need to be an attractive photo that anyone would want to see posted, and it's fine to use a cellphone selfie taken with a mirror. At least this will force fraudsters to find a different young woman for every new fraudulent registration, or perhaps to be some sort of Photoshop wizards. So get out your call phone to make a registration photo as described above.

You must give me enough information about yourself and what you do to convince me that you most probably are an athlete who can and will do the athletic wrestling related activities listed above.

~WB

Last edited by stymie; 01-Sep-18 at 20:26.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-18, 22:55
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Registration Policy or "How do I get listed onWB270.com"
Why not just link the page instead of forcing people to scroll past all that to find out if you added anything useful?
Old 07-Sep-18, 19:20
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

The original profile in question has been updated with new photos, including one with Veve. Looks legitimate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-18, 00:42
Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosperity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The original profile in question has been updated with new photos, including one with Veve. Looks legitimate.
Yep, Jennifer told me that she verified her. She is legit.
The Following User Says Thank You to bensqueeze For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 20:32
Points: 16,083, Level: 55 Points: 16,083, Level: 55 Points: 16,083, Level: 55
Last Achievements

I recently booked a session and sent a deposit to Yourbbwsecret and I have come to the realization that she isn't going to come. Her profile shows she is out of Florida.
Old 13-Jan-19, 23:19
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by du-man [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I recently booked a session and sent a deposit to Yourbbwsecret and I have come to the realization that she isn't going to come. Her profile shows she is out of Florida.
E-mail Jennifer about it. She'll take her profile down or, perhaps get you your deposit back.
Old 16-Jan-19, 02:30
Points: 16,083, Level: 55 Points: 16,083, Level: 55 Points: 16,083, Level: 55
Last Achievements

This woman's profile is on wb270. Sorry, I left that out. I haven't been able to find it on sessiongirls
The Following User Says Thank You to du-man For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-19, 03:08
Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The photos are of a 19 year old bodybuilder from Germany. Profile claims to be from Brazil and now living in LA.
The Following User Says Thank You to psf366 For This Useful Post: