Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jul-19, 17:23
Points: 1,598, Level: 16 Points: 1,598, Level: 16 Points: 1,598, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Lara at Alphacatz OR Izabella Mendes

HI Everyone
I am going to Budapest and i have to decide between Lara at alphacatx and Izabella Mendes. I was wondering if you could give some suggestions? I know both are very good but remain uncertain as to who to go for since funds are limited..
thanks so much
Old 17-Jul-19, 05:14
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Lara at Alphacatz OR Izabella Mendes

I believe Izabella is much more skilled (Lara from what I've seen is good but not on the same level) so if that is the primary element for the session I would book her. They are quite different physically, so if it is not a fully competitive session I would just go with the one you like the look of more.
Old 17-Jul-19, 09:50
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikloo_boy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
HI Everyone
I am going to Budapest and i have to decide between Lara at alphacatx and Izabella Mendes. I was wondering if you could give some suggestions? I know both are very good but remain uncertain as to who to go for since funds are limited..
thanks so much
You might know this, but just in case you were under a false impression I'll say it anyway: I think Alphacatz is in Brno in the Czech Republic isn't it? Maybe it is close enough to travel from Budapest one day and that is what you mean.

I can't really advise about the choice itself, and I'm thinking you will already know that Izabella would be a great choice for a Judo fan, and Lara would be more BJJ-based (I believe/assume).
Old 17-Jul-19, 12:51
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

I can’t imagine being in Budapest and not meeting Izabella. She’s something else.
Old 18-Jul-19, 02:00
Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Never seen Izabella but have seen Lara 4 times and she is one of my ATF's. To me she is the perfect embodiment of what a 'session wrestler' should be and what most guys want out of a session if interested in wrestling and not other things.

It's a true wrestling experience with an attractive, fit, strong, athletic, skilled woman who also has a great personality and while there is no chance of any extras with her - on some level - gets the sexuality part of it as she wrestles in a sports bra and very small booty shorts. I think Izabella may wear her gi in a session or at least be way more conservative in her attire.

Izabella's description of her sessions on her profile page also make the sessions sound way too clinical when she says........"If you'd like to train with a real champion with great martial arts background, don't hesitate to contact me."

Maybe that's not a real representation of her sessions or has changed her approach since she started but the last thing I want in a session is some training seminar. If i was that interested in wrestling I'd join a dojo.

It's not that long of a bus ride from Budapest to Brno and would bet anything you'd thank me after if you make the trip to see Lara.
The Following User Says Thank You to hawk_eye For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-19, 01:46
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_eye [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe that's not a real representation of her sessions or has changed her approach since she started but the last thing I want in a session is some training seminar.
I haven't met her yet (hopefully later this summer) but the reviews of her here say her sessions are not really like that.
Old 20-Jul-19, 10:10
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikloo_boy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
HI Everyone
thanks so much
Well it depends what you're looking for..

Izabella is tall, wide shoulders, athletic, and literally a world-class judoka. She'll school you. It's quite the experience, grappling with someone like her. Unique, because she is just SO GOOD, and with an impressive figure to go.

It's just not as much fun as fighting Lara.. Who is perhaps smaller, might have less strength (Izabella's body is shaped by her daily routine of pulling people down to the mats with force), but has a superb, chiseled figure, brings awesome game to the mats and is an excellent conversationalist and entertainer.

Everyone should fight Izabella once, because it's so impressive. But you'll want to fight Lara a dozen times, because it's so cool

(And yeah, she's in Brno, not Budapest..)
The Following User Says Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-19, 21:53
Points: 1,598, Level: 16 Points: 1,598, Level: 16 Points: 1,598, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Thanks guys..if you have had a session with Izabella..would you classify her as being too clinical? SOme girls get the slight sensual side of wrestling and they are the best ..when they have the skills to submit you plus the sensual side to tease you..Whats your experience with Izabella been on that front? I know she will wipe the floor with me in a session but does she have the charisma too?

I am going to Vienna as well so could arrange to see Lara there!