Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Dec-18, 10:30
Points: 2,192, Level: 19 Points: 2,192, Level: 19 Points: 2,192, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Question Sessions questions

Hope this is the right place to ask this. I’ve finally decided to do a session, but had a few questions. The first is the most important. Where do I find someone? I’ve looked on session girls. I’ve never done this before so I want to feel confident I’m finding a good person for the first time. I sent a few messages on session girls saying I wanted to set something up, but their responses didn’t put my mind at ease. I even basically said I’m ready right now to set something up and put the ball in their court but all I ever got back were like three word sentences with no real information. I’d like someone who would communicate a little more to set my mind at ease. Anyone have any recommendations either from session girls or elsewhere. I’m looking for a young petite/slim/somewhat fit girl for wrestling, to dominate me, facesitting, etc.

Also I can pay immediately, but am I expected to pay for it all beforehand? I can do that, I just want to make sure because I don’t have a lot of money and have been saving up to do this. Might be my only chance so I don’t want to mess it up. I know rates vary, but can anyone with some recent sessions give me a ballpark.

Thanks in advance for anyone’s help. I really appreciate it.

Last edited by timdaman; 03-Dec-18 at 10:35.
Old 03-Dec-18, 12:08
Points: 4,485, Level: 28 Points: 4,485, Level: 28 Points: 4,485, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sessions questions

Hi timdaman,

i understand how you feel because i recently had my first session too
i recomend you to reed some session reviews to put your mind @ ease... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

There you will find my review with Amrita too ...[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I think she is a good choice, especially if it is your first time and you are into domination
Old 03-Dec-18, 13:42
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Where are you based?
Old 04-Dec-18, 22:51
Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

I always paid beforehand and if travel was required I would send advance to take car of their travel. I never wanted it suggested in the SLIGHTEST that they were at risk for getting short-changed. I would dare to say that any lady I ever took on would give me a good review!
Old 05-Dec-18, 07:13
Points: 2,192, Level: 19 Points: 2,192, Level: 19 Points: 2,192, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Thanks for the replies. I’m in CT. I will have to check out those session reviews. As for the money aspect how does that come about. Do I straight up ask what they charge? I kinda thought when I discussed setting up a session they would give me a quote or something. I basically told one girl I was all set to set something up as soon as 2 weeks and got back “okay”.

Also since you all were very helpful, if you’ve had any sessions, good or bad, maybe you can give me some insight. Dos and don’ts, things you wish you knew going in, done differently, etc. Thanks again

Oh and is it okay to ask to record the session? I know it would vary on the person, just didn’t know if that’s a strange or off putting request.
Old 07-Dec-18, 17:57
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

All you have to do is say what you want in the session, how long you want it to last, suggest one or two precise times/dates and ask how much they will charge you. If you’re vague on any of this it’s not surprising that they send you vague answers back.
Remember, your the paying customer, ask for what you want, be specific, if they don’t want to play then obviously they’re not suited to your requirements...
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-18, 18:39
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by timdaman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the replies. I’m in CT. I will have to check out those session reviews. As for the money aspect how does that come about. Do I straight up ask what they charge?
Yup. Something like "What are your session rates for 1 hr" is fine when asking about the price

Quote:
I kinda thought when I discussed setting up a session they would give me a quote or something.
Some of them do. Others don't. Some session wrestlers will copy and paste info(taking into account their rates, what they will/wont do, discounts for 2hr+ sessions, etc). Depends on the person. In your first email to them, it is best to ask about the rate of the session

Quote:
Also since you all were very helpful, if you’ve had any sessions, good or bad, maybe you can give me some insight. Dos and don’ts, things you wish you knew going in, done differently, etc. Thanks again
Obvious Do's is to do your best to go into the session looking presentable or that you give a damn. Although not required or a deal breaker, probably keep nails trim to avoid accidentally scratching the person. A lot of stuff like make sure you smell good, are clean, etc applies to real life in general so I won't go indepth on that.

Best things to do before and during the session is to be clear on what you want/dont want. Miscommunication is one of the few things that can outright make a session horrible, no matter who the session person is. If you want "x or y", make sure that they will provide them. If you do not want them to do something or act a certain way, also establish that. Also, a safe word is also good to establish

If a session wrestler acts rude, or does something you feel is wrong during the session, call them out on it. I've had session wrestlers who have cut sessions short(due to them being tired), and I acted like everything was "ok". Bad mistake and I actually did rage at them after . It never happened again after I did this, but the point is try not to let any one take advantage of you, or try not to hold things back that really bother you. One of the biggest things I regret is letting certain stuff happen, or not speaking my mind earlier.

If you want "extras" or sexual things/aspects, best to ask during the session. Most women will say no via email, but real life is a bit of a different story as things do happen and some women will be free to do extra stuff or allow extra stuff to happen. Sometimes for free. Somethings at a price. And of course, some won't allow it at all. If you don't want any extras or anything like that, then please ignore this paragraph.

Quote:
Oh and is it okay to ask to record the session? I know it would vary on the person, just didn’t know if that’s a strange or off putting request.
It's fine to ask. Some will say no. Some will charge a price($50-$100, maybe more), others will allow it for free and charge nothing.
Old 06-Jun-19, 20:13
Points: 2,792, Level: 21 Points: 2,792, Level: 21 Points: 2,792, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Recommend your first email to a session provider be specific: what you like/want, when you can meet, etc. Or if you have (a few) questions, make those specific (i.e. "Can you host, or should I get a hotel room?"). I think many ladies see vague emails as a sign of a timewaster, and they ignore them or don't give them much of a response.
Old 09-Jun-19, 00:42
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by timdaman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the replies. I’m in CT. I will have to check out those session reviews. As for the money aspect how does that come about. Do I straight up ask what they charge? I kinda thought when I discussed setting up a session they would give me a quote or something. I basically told one girl I was all set to set something up as soon as 2 weeks and got back “okay”.

If you are in Connecticut, I would highly...highly recommend Lia Labow. She was one of the first sessions I ever had, and she was amazing. Very friendly, and easy to talk with. She also gave high priority to what I was looking for in a session. I also saw that Safa Warda and VeVe Lane are traveling to Boston in the near future. I have not sessioned with either of them, but I hear nothing but good things about them. So if you can set something up with one of them, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Aside from that, I can't really offer much advice that hasn't already been given. I have never had to give full payment up front for a session. Some girls will make you send a deposit, but most girls you just give them the cash at the beginning of the session. If you do give a deposit, make sure the girl is reliable. You can find session reviews on this forum of the girls who are not so reliable. I would stay away from them. In fact, I would say that you should stick with a seasoned professional, like any of the three above mentioned girls, for your first session.

Tags
facesitting, wrestling