Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Dec-18, 22:29
BJJBlondeLover

Default Girl From Party Chokes and taps me OUT - no escape

hi all,

Read the full story of this video here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is the video that someone got of me 2 nights ago at a party where a girl held me in (what i now know to be) a baseball choke 3 times and made me tapp despite my trying to pry her off with both hands. unfortuantely he didnt record all 3 chokes and theres a filter/sticker on the damn video, and the audio is horrible quality and cuts out halfway through. pretty awesome video nonetheless. if you share it please credit me

enjiy and let me know what you think!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 18-Dec-18 at 22:42.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-18, 02:05
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Girl From Party Chokes and taps me OUT - no escape

She's cute. It looks much more friendly than the written description had me imagining.
Old 19-Dec-18, 02:07
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's cute. It looks much more friendly than the written description had me imagining.
what did you imagine? yes, she was definitely attractive but that didnt make the choke any less scary. i wish the filter wasnt on there so you could see the panic and red in my face
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-18, 03:12
Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

It's hard to see the grips because of the angle but I don't that's a baseball bat choke. It's just an RNC but with a gable grip
Old 19-Dec-18, 03:33
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkid13 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's hard to see the grips because of the angle but I don't that's a baseball bat choke. It's just an RNC but with a gable grip
what is a gable grip? i thought it was a baseball choke because it was used with 1 arm, but i dont know anythin about the actual hold names so i could be wrong
Old 19-Dec-18, 12:33
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
what did you imagine? yes, she was definitely attractive but that didnt make the choke any less scary. i wish the filter wasnt on there so you could see the panic and red in my face

I expected she'd look more harsh. She was laughing and seemed playful. Don't get me wrong. I think she's an idiot who doesn't know how to do a proper choke or do it safely so the person doesn't fall and on top of that, she's afraid to stick around after the fact.

In the video, you don't get a sense of how strong she is, so it looks like there's an innocence to her. She's a moron, but she's cute.
Old 19-Dec-18, 18:58
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I expected she'd look more harsh. She was laughing and seemed playful. Don't get me wrong. I think she's an idiot who doesn't know how to do a proper choke or do it safely so the person doesn't fall and on top of that, she's afraid to stick around after the fact.

In the video, you don't get a sense of how strong she is, so it looks like there's an innocence to her. She's a moron, but she's cute.
well put lol. i personally dont remember a lot of her laughing or anyting like that during the choke. its amazing what detail you forget when youre in that position lol.

for example i didnt even remember hearing someone telling her "enough! stop!" during the choke. i was shocked when i heard it in the video
Old 20-Dec-18, 07:03
Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
what is a gable grip? i thought it was a baseball choke because it was used with 1 arm, but i dont know anythin about the actual hold names so i could be wrong
Gable grip is just Palm to Palm, slightly sideways. It's not important anyway. I don't even know why I wrote the response. Probably having a bad day haha no one really cares officially what kind of grip, just that it did the job
Old 29-Dec-18, 11:52
Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

She's hot! What I wouldn't give to have to choke me out. :P
She does look a little drunk in the video. She probably realized she fucked up and took off worried afterwards. You could use that as an opportunity to get a rematch with her when she isn't drunk lol.
Old 12-Jan-19, 16:56
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petec949 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's hot! What I wouldn't give to have to choke me out. :P
She does look a little drunk in the video. She probably realized she fucked up and took off worried afterwards. You could use that as an opportunity to get a rematch with her when she isn't drunk lol.
i actually did contact her several times through social media. i finaly got her to agree to a rematch next time she gets into my town again