Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jan-19, 04:34
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Evil Pairings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeawesum [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just wondering Rick, what were the other three punishments you had to endure for 15 minutes each? Also, were all three tag team matches with Nikki and Gia on video? I know that two of them were but wasn't aware you had a third match.
One of the sessions was not filmed but was on the same day as a filmed one. The first envelope Nikki opened was arm torture so it was basically painful arm bars. The next one was fifteen minutes in the camel clutch (I had secretly hoped she'd pick that one). The third was the stomach punching. And the last one read punisher choice. She basically just beat the crap out of me during that portion. I remember the grapevine being a big part of it. Nikki knows I hate that hold. There's a review of the session in the session review forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-19, 07:30
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Evil Pairings

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here's my 2016 copy of most of the actual fair rules and prizes set that I have been using......
It sounds like your dream session is similar to mine, but definitely more extreme, e.g. I have never been KO'd. I'm definitely into the idea of the girl ignoring submissions and 'breaking me' though.

I can also relate to your unwillingness to instruct them what to do. I have instructed girls to do things that I thought would be humiliating - but, when they did it, it just felt like they were reciting something I had asked them to say/do.

Thanks for showing your attempt at a pay structure to incentive girls to break you. Very interesting to read. I have always thought that a pay structure would be the best way to motivate a girl to behave as you want her to. I have given this some thought but have never been able to find something that works for me. For a pay structure, I think simplicity is important. I want them to be able to understand it on first reading - and I want them to know immediately what the best strategy is.

The best pay structure I have come up with is "Zero session fee. £x if you can get me to tell you the code for a code-lock that I'll bring with me." And then come to the session with a code-lock for which I do not know the code. I have tried this once and it didn't work out as well as I had hoped - but it feels like the closest I have come. Note: I would never pay a girl less than whatever her regular session fees is, regardless of any agreements we have beforehand - but, for sessions like this, it is better if she doesn't know this.
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post: