Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Sep-18, 13:36
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default September 2018 — Stacyann, The Rematch

CHAPTER 01 - Start Me Up

“Turn around Herman”, the familiar voice spoke behind me with it’s southern twang and a huskiness that bespoke a simmering rage, “It’s time for your butt whooping, my friend.”

Stacyann was in the house.

Here we were again, on the cusp of combat, just the two of us. The stage had changed, but so much had stayed the same; Stacyann and I were set to test each other in a battle of wills and bodies, this time in my home in Burlington, Ontario, in the pro ring that my partner and I had moved into our basement exercise room that was purpose built for this specific type of use years ago.

I was sure that neither of us was ever truly satisfied with how our first match had ended, with Stacyann narrowly winning out with what I had termed as a “lucky break” when we’d fought in a hotel room in Dallas just short of a year ago. Both of us had surely wanted to provide a much more dominating performance over the other, something that would inscribe a signature on a series of moments that would haunt the other ever more. Both of us had surely wanted the other to never forget who owned the other’s destruction. As such — I am sure — neither of us ever doubted that we would eventually want to clean up any loose ends associated with that first battle. Both of us — I am sure — wanted to serve the other a big slice of humble pie and leave no doubt.

I believed — for me — tonight would be that night.

The dance had begun innocuously enough to get to this place, with subtle barbs traded back and forth in an online forum that slowly gained traction, stoking competitive embers within each of us. If Stacyann was anything like me, then I was sure that she could not deny a sense of being drawn to that chemistry we found in the middle of our previous fracas. We both loved it — pushing each other to our limits, severely testing each other’s resolve to find victory without any yield. We were both proud and to have any outcome be less that total domination over the other failed to offer either satisfaction or closure. We both wanted to make those indelible impressions on the other like a tattoo; those that said unequivocally, “I own you, body and soul”.

As our online chatter simmered publicly, private messages seared. Stacyann was a proud woman with a pedigree as a martial artist, but for some reason, my taunts could get under her skin and penetrate her psyche like no other. It wasn’t long before she was DEMANDING a rematch. I enjoyed making her crazy — Dallas taught me that — and I enjoyed how hot she burned when we clashed, both with her words but especially with her sizzling body. For almost a year, the thought of a rematch consumed me. That she took the bait and even agreed to come to Canada to teach me “the error of my ways” — as she put it in text — only heightened my expectations for this rematch.

Now it was almost time. I had given her access to my house via the garage so that she could enter freely and discretely, as all challengers did to our home. From the time that we moved from downtown Toronto years earlier, I had not wanted nosey neighbours to have any sense of the hobbying in which Naomi and I chose to partake. We led an active life with many partners and players, so as we designed our home, we made it convenient to afford both access with privacy to our guests. Once her car rolled into our garage, Stacyann would have no issue finding our arena.

For this rematch, Stacyann absolutely did not disappoint.

As I turned, I was greeted by her fit form in the doorway of our exercise room. As ever, she was the embodiment of feminine fitness and it was obvious that she had been working hard over the time since I had seen her last — her body looked tighter throughout, with definition carving out hollows between sexy little muscles that popped as she moved. Her abdominals, in particular, were much more pronounced as I looked at her in her camouflage, “barely there” bikini with tiny pink ties holding it all in place so tenuously. I have to admit, in seeing her, my first thought was that I couldn’t wait to strip her naked so that I could savour her body without impediment, but that would come later after I had conquered her and made her submit to my will in no uncertain terms.

“Hello, Stacyann”, I said as I watch her crawl between the ropes into the ring, “Do you need a minute to warm up? It’s a little chilly at night this time of the year and I want to make sure that you are totally ready for what’s coming.”

“Maybe just a minute”, she replied, tying her hair into her usual, bouncy ponytail, “I don’t think I’ll need more than that given the competition, Herman.”

So saucy, I couldn’t wait to get a hold of her. Her every move made her irresistible to me.

“Take your time, Stacyann”, I replied, “I wouldn’t want you to pull a glute before I get a chance to spank them.”

Stacyann nodded while shooting lasers set to kill from her eyes. As she moved through various callisthenics and stretches in preparation for our match, Stacyann’s body still made me want to hump her like a horny dog, an inclination made no less so by the fact that she was so visibly better conditioned than she had been previously in Texas. Stacyann performed a warmup that highlighted her physique, making sure that she afforded me the most fetching and purely sexy angles to view and appreciate all the improvements she had achieved through some very obvious hard work. It was impossible not to notice how her much more fleshy, capped shoulders rounded into nicely defined arms with their pert biceps and little horseshoe triceps. It was impressive to note how her breasts hung like succulent melons from her torso that was populated with much more striated muscle through her core and how her rounded, bubble butt impressively tied in to her powerfully lithe — yet supple — legs, complete with visibly fuller quads and those lively calves that snapped to life with every step.

Her healthy, tanned skin looked absolutely shrinkwrapped across her body and Stacyann made a point of showing off her flexibility, agility and her overall conditioning as she moved with purpose as an early ploy to establish doubt and get into my head. Little did she know that she hadn’t left that space since that late November day almost ten months ago. So while I appreciated the show, I knew it was coming, even if it did still make my manhood tingle and almost automatically want rise to the situation as an action of reflex. Stacyann was a HOPA, but I knew what I wanted from this match up and it was almost time to start with the proceedings.

As she became covered with a slight shimmer of perspiration from her warmup , Stacyann bounced on the balls of her freshly pedicured feet as she neared readiness, with the only jiggle in her toned body being provided by her sizeable, D-Cup boobs that I could tell had maintained their magnetic hold on me.

“Okay Herman, eyes up”, she ordered, “Let’s get this show on the road. I have SO MUCH planned for you once I’ve given you a wee dose of reality. How ‘bout we cut to the chase, sweetie?”

“Let’s roll, Stacyann!” I countered, “I hope you’re rested up, because this isn’t Dallas and it’s going to be a LONG night for you.”

“Hmmmmm...we’ll see”, Stacyann retorted, “Hopefully this time you’re a little more of a challenge, pumpkin.”

No bell needed to sound as we began to circle each other like predators. It was Labour Day Weekend and it was time to get to work.

To be continued...

Last edited by HermanDG; 04-Sep-18 at 14:10.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-18, 14:43
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: September 2018 — Stacyann, The Rematch

Plus one for making this much anticipated rematch a reality.

Minus one for not giving me advance notice so I could come and spectate in person.

Plus one for the highly detailed description of Stacyann's body in that revealing bikini.

Plus ten for her actual body in that bikini.

If the aforementioned glutes make their way onto your face, mate, well... I think you will break the scoreboard.

Thank you so much for doing this. Both of you.

Oh, and isn't the term HPOA?
Old 04-Sep-18, 15:03
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts

I really love your descriptive detail and fight choreography, especially from Stacyann's perspective. I was hooked the entire time for their original fight, and can't wait for the erotic roller-coaster that will unfold in this rematch.
The Following User Says Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-18, 16:30
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman4life [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really love your descriptive detail and fight choreography, especially from Stacyann's perspective. I was hooked the entire time for their original fight, and can't wait for the erotic roller-coaster that will unfold in this rematch.
Thanks, man! I really appreciate the feedback. I hope our latest bout doesn’t disappoint you...

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Plus one for making this much anticipated rematch a reality.

Minus one for not giving me advance notice so I could come and spectate in person.

Plus one for the highly detailed description of Stacyann's body in that revealing bikini.

Plus ten for her actual body in that bikini.

If the aforementioned glutes make their way onto your face, mate, well... I think you will break the scoreboard.

Thank you so much for doing this. Both of you.

Oh, and isn't the term HPOA?
My reference point on the HOPA

I hope you like what’s coming next, my friend...

Last edited by HermanDG; 04-Sep-18 at 16:30.
Old 05-Sep-18, 11:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hope you like what’s coming next, my friend...
I am quietly confident that I will, Herman.
Old 06-Sep-18, 20:12
Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts

You are lucky you didn’t slip on your drool little boy.
Old 06-Sep-18, 23:32
ExperienceOverall

Come on Herman, I believe you can teach this girl a lesson this time!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-18, 07:29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are lucky you didn’t slip on your drool little boy.
Stacyann, is that directed at me? Why would you say such a hurtful and judgemental thing, especially as anyone who has read your stories knows you LOVE it when guys get all hot and bothered looking at your body squeezed into one of your tiny bikinis? Hmmmph! I was barracking for you to win, but now... well... okay, I still want to see the hot girl humble the bigger guy. But don't get too cocky.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-18, 23:26
Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts

For those of you who have been wondering who won...well...let’s just say that Herman learned a lot. And that’s all I will say about the matter. For now. Herman is a very capable opponent. I consider him a friend. A good friend. Poor Herman.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-18, 23:30
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts

Great, thanks for the update! No rush of course, but when do you guys think we'll be able to start seeing the rematch? I loved the first match, and can't wait to see who wins this time!
The Following User Says Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:

Tags
back-and-forth, fem vs fem, mixed battles, naked wrestling, sex fighting, spanking, stacyann, two girls, two on one