Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Oct-18, 16:06
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default A Tongue Technique

For many weeks I was the practice dummy in a women's karate class. They would practice on me what they would do full force to an attacker on the streets. I found the pounding that I took from them erotic, but I just had to take whatever pain they chose to dish out to me.

This time the female sensei said "Pay attention because Tiffany is about to demonstrate on our male victim a new technique." I never met Tiffany before, but she faced me with a fighting stance, with her hands stiffened and ready to deliver as many karate chops as I could take.

Without striking me, she explained in great detail exactly what she was about to do to me, including where each blow would strike and how a man would react to those karate chops and kicks. When I saw her confidence and her fighting stance, I had no doubt that I would be unable to stop her from destroying me in those ways. The more that her words registered in my mind, the more I trembled in anticipation of her upcoming painful attack. This continued for several minutes. I was unable to stop my trembling. Finally, without receiving any blows, I collapsed. Tiffany told the giggling girls "I call my technique Removing A Man's Backbone With Your Tongue."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post: