Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Mar-18, 16:50
Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sheena, February 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justsomeguy2018 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She sounds amazing. Is it alright for me to ask here how much she charges for an hour? I sent her an email but I can’t wait lol.
I don't write about charges in public. As far I know her she will answer you as soon as possible.

But you have to wait for the session anyway, because she will now take a break for about 2 month because of other priorities.
Old 27-Mar-18, 17:36
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

I sent her an email about two weeks ago and still haven't heard from her. I think two weeks is a long time to reply to an email.
Old 28-Mar-18, 07:01
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-8- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I sent her an email about two weeks ago and still haven't heard from her. I think two weeks is a long time to reply to an email.
Let me know if she replies to you.
Old 29-Mar-18, 07:30
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-8- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Never pay a session wrestler a 50% deposit. No matter how good or attractive she is.
I think it's more to do with how honest and faithful you can trust that she'll be. With the recommendations of RNC and others too, I think the money is 'safe' with Sheena herself for example.

On that note I can say that Tiky Taka, who also asks for 50% deposit, is to be trusted too for example. Maybe it is not a bad idea for us to post such examples, although in theory just because one person or some people weren't ripped off it doesn't mean nobody would be I suppose, but yes Tiky Taka is definitely honourable enough in my experience.

In a way it's better if the deposit is smaller though I think, so I wouldn't say I'd want to encourage everyone to start asking for 50%. But if someone does and they are clear that that is a requirement, then that is their choice I suppose. The majority of dishonesty might well come from potential clients I guess (pretending to want to book a session). Maybe some of the girls just assume they might get one or two cancellations, without compensation or re-booking, and factor that in to their 'profit' calculations when making plans for a trip.
Old 29-Mar-18, 16:49
Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
maybe your mail was written in a way she doesn't want to answer .... e.g. questioning the 50% deposit. I know she has tons of emails and might classify.
Old 29-Mar-18, 17:52
Banned
Last Achievements

No, I didn't say anything about the deposit or the rates.
Old 06-Apr-18, 14:51
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,586 Times in 580 Posts

Sheena is amazing. I didn't realize how much muscle she had on her until i saw her video with MWZ. I wish I lived in Europe as she would definitely be the #1 woman I'd want a session with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (1.02 MB, 796 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (915.7 KB, 619 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Grap784 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-18, 22:10
Points: 4,394, Level: 27 Points: 4,394, Level: 27 Points: 4,394, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grap784 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sheena is amazing. I didn't realize how much muscle she had on her until i saw her video with MWZ. I wish I lived in Europe as she would definitely be the #1 woman I'd want a session with.
She is hot and very muscular but unfortunately she does not wear outfits like that when wrestling
Old 07-Apr-18, 23:23
Banned
Last Achievements

Does she wear pants in sessions?
Old 05-May-18, 23:03
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default My third session in Budapest- Sheena.

Sheena wasn’t an original part of my Budapest tour, but it didn’t take long for me to add her to the list. It looked too good to be true. Well, some things are THAT good and true!!

I contacted her a month before my tour, she responded immediately, and the Email communication was very good and smooth. We thought about a few venues, but Sheena has her mats that she brings along, and after I arrivedat my hotel and discussing with Sheena a few possibilities, I offered my hotel room. It was spacious enough, I moved the Bed to the far side of the room and there was enough place for the mats, right alongside the bed. I didn’t know that yet, but that would play a pivotal role in the session.

The sessions with Antscha and Kimbra took their toll on me. The pain was all over my body, and as I tried to rest before the session with Sheena, I relived the session with Kimbra – I felt being punched again all over the body. But by the time Sheena arrived, I took a long shower, managed to rest and I was feeling quite OK.

Right on time there was a knock at my door, and when I opened the door I was blown away. Really, most of the wrestler girls are hot, but as Sheena is a judoka I didn’t expect much (well, nothing against Judokas but at least here most of them are not the prettiest….) Well. Big mistake on my part!! She looks AMAZING, and to my joy- unlike her rather obscure photos showing brown hair- she was Blonde! She has a beautiful face, and she is RIPPED! The most muscular girl out of the Budapest 4. As it turns out, Sheena is working very seriously on fitness and I got her right before a fitness competition – meaning she has great muscle mass and ripped as well. But still very feminine and very beautiful.

As it turns out, Sheena has a very outgoing personality, great English and I immediately felt comfortable with her. We talked about the session, and she went to the bathroom to change. She came back in amazing sports outfit - she doesn’t do sessions in Bikini, but her sports outfit was just as sexy!! It revealed her frightening biceps and her thighs are also out of this world. We set up the puzzle mats next to the bed and the session setup was ready! I already forgot about all the soreness from the previous sessions and we were about to begin. The only changes from my previous sessions were that I didn’t ask for punches, The Kimbra session got me to my limits there.

I had hopes with Arm Wrestling, I learned in my sessions experience that Muscles don’t necessary mean Strength. But my downfall began immediately after we locked our hands. I had no chance- in the right hand it took her 5 seconds to defeat me. Usually after I lose in the right hand, I manage to surprise the girls in the left hand (like happened with Kimbra), but it was hopeless with Sheena. She needed something like 10-15 seconds, but my arm was going down slowly but safe. I don’t think it would have mattered if the session with Sheena wasn’t my third in two days- she defeated me cleanly and It was very clear who is the stronger here.

We began the wrestling part on our knees, and it was hopeless. She’s just so fast and effective. Armbars follows by the RNC, all kind of joint locks, one after another. It was a really tap fest. She’s so quick and so good at what she does, like a machine. guillotine followed by RNC, shoulder locks, and then came the head scissors. Probably one of the strongest I’ve felt, while not part of the classical Judo repertoire, Sheena told me that it was used to be part of the Judo standard repertoire, but it was banned because of the dangers. Well, if all female Judokas has such strong legs – I understand why! It wasn’t long until I was exhausted and needed the first drinking break.

And then the session became the most unusual, shocking session I’ve ever experienced. Sheena had some ideas of her own.
Well, a little bit about lift and carry. I like the lift and carry videos, and I was hoping that one day I would be lifted by a girl. But I never dared to ask any wrestler whatsoever to do so. See, my weight ranges somewhere between 240-280 lbs. (110-125 kgs.), and in the Budapest tour it was at the high range. what can I do- I like to eat! I will never be able to live with the fact that I caused Hernia or a worse injury to a female wrestler, and by that impaired her livelihood. Even in my session with Amazon Annie I did not ask her for any lift.

So, imagine what I thought when Sheena proposed not only to lift and carry me, but to also throw me on the bed that was next to the mat. I immediately refused. No way am I hindering in her sessions and fitness career. Well, Sheena suggested that we test her power another way – she would lay down on her back with her hands and legs up, and I would hold her hands while she positions her feet on my thighs (Sheena mentioned a name for this hold, but I don’t remember it- it is the opposite of the ceiling hold, my face was facing Sheena’s face. ). Anyway, I was hesitant, but Sheena wasn’t. so, I decided to give it a go. I climbed on her hands and feet, and not only did she hold me, she managed to bend and straight her limbs repeatedly. I was feeling like I’m in amusement park. I got off the amusement park ride called Sheena, I was visibly in a shock while she smiled and told me “you trust me now?” I nodded. “Well, prepare for flight”.

We stood next to the bed, her arms circling my lower abdomen. And a few seconds later… my feet were in the Air!! And right after that… I was flying to the bed and landed in a great force. The flights continued. She took me by the arm and a few seconds later I was thrown with a classical Judo throw. It was so ferocious that I bounced back from the bed when I landed. We did this several times. I was in true amazement. This is a specimen that I’ve never met before. Look- I know it’s not sounding very reliable. A 135 lbs. or so throwing around a 275 lbs. male. If there’s a god he’s my witness, and you can also ask Sheena if you meet her.

We proceeded to fight standing up. We each stood in the middle of the room, as I tried to push Sheena towards the bed. No way I could move her. Again, I know it sounds like a fairy tale. But she won these power struggles every time- once she powered me to the bed, and another time she used my own power in a classic judo move. The session continued with additional flights, and my arm really started to hurt. Sheena suggested that we resume the position where she’s on her back lifting me, and this time she will throw me all the way to the bed, but in this drill, I was supposed to complete the fall by rolling backwards which I wasn’t sure I’d be able to do. But I knew for a fact that Sheena would be able to throw me.

Sheena’s lacking the ruthlessness and the light touch of sadism of Antscha and Kimbra. After each fall/submission/flight, she kept asking me if I was ok, If I needed something or do I need to stop. She also doesn’t do facesitting or breast smother, but It really didn’t matter. you can’t have them all! I view this session as a breakthrough. Sheena is a unicorn, a whole new specimen that entered our little niche in storm. What an experience.

After the session, I almost hit my head in the wall in frustration. How come I didn’t ask to tape some moments of this spectacular session? I don’t know if Sheena would have agreed but I could have at least asked!

“I will not make this mistake again with Orsi tomorrow morning”- I thought. Well, evidently, this was a pivotal factor in my total demise against Orsi…. But that is off topic in the fantastic Sheena review.

Look I don’t know how long Sheena will pursue this, don’t know if she’ll have long career like Viktoria or Antscha. But as long as she’s in the business, you must do yourself a favor and meet her at least once. Sheena has a great personality, always smiles, and really gives 100% of her repertoire.