Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Oct-18, 07:06
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Alissa's Tryout (f/f,prostyle,squash)

Alissa's Tryout
By Stone Kidman

I dated this girl once who wanted to join the league. I tried to tell her it was way more violent than she thought and the losers usually got fucked hard, especially by women with a big ass strap-on. She thought she was so goddamn tough so I set her up with an initiation match against one of the women in the cougar club. My girlfriends name was Alissa, eighteen, dark hair, and big boobs, a 34 D cup on her tiny 5'1" frame.

Her opponent was Janet, 5'7" with curly dark hair in her late thirties (they never gave me an exact age, it's just how she looked) with a nice booty and toned body from being a gym rat. I explained to Alissa the match was no holds barred, total street fighting in a wrestling ring with no ref so anything goes. She was still flippant even on the day of the match; as she got in the ring I thought she looked a little nervous. Alissa and Janet agreed to wrestle in underwear with the caveat that the match doesn’t stop until the opponent is stripped nude then the other wrestler can choose to accept it or not.

Alissa is in a purple silk-looking bra and matching bikini style panties while Janet had on a baby blue bra and bikini panties; they wrestled barefoot with their hair hanging loose. They wasted no time to come together like a couple of hellcats, no style from either--I think Janet relished a good old fashioned catfight. They were tugging each other around by the hair before Janet tripped Alissa to the mat, she fell halfway down with my girlfriend but made a point to drop a knee across Alissa's stomach. My girlfriend isn't fat, weighing around 125 ish, but is far from the toned form of Janet so her soft tummy felt the impact of the older woman's knee immediately. Her head popped up off the mat like she was doing a sit up, both hands letting go of Janet's hair to hold her midsection.

Janet let out this hellish scream and raked her nails across Alissa's face, paying particular attention to scratching at her eyes. She stood up as Alissa rolled across the mat; writhing in pain. She stalked her like a true predatory cat, when Alissa got near the ropes, one hand still holding her face while the other pulled herself up, she struck. A spinning roundhouse kick collided with Alissa's face, even with her hand covering it the damage was instantaneous. Blood spurted in a fine mist and she collapsed back onto the mat; I thought she was knocked out but she made tiny moans began crawling towards the ropes but kept falling short.

Janet roughly yanked my girlfriends bra off, pulling it up from under the cups before almost tearing it off her like a gold chain at a black friday sale. She tied Alissa's hands behind her back and drug her out into near the center of the ring before dropping her unceremoniously; giving my girlfriend a stomp in the belly. Janet began pulling Alissa up a little and slapping on a mean looking body scissors across Al's stomach. Her eyes now wide open as she made a breathless scream as I could see Janet's firm legs almost shake as she poured on such extreme force that even I grimaced for once.

Now with my girlfriend awake she went after her true target; Alissa's tits. Janet wrapped both hands around the closest breast of my girlfriend's and squeezed it so hard I thought her all-natural titty was going to explode! Alissa's feet kicked the mat as she screamed like she was on fire, fruitlessly trying to free herself from her bonds. After years of being in the League Janet knew how to tie someone up with a bra with one hand behind her back (her own hand, not just her opponent's); the entire time Alissa was hollering she gave up, she quit, to stop Janet.

She cupped my girlfriend's face in her hand, her thumb and forefinger under Alissa's chin, and said, "Honey you can't submit with your panties on." She spat a nasty loogie in Alissa's face and used the hand holding her chin to rake at her eyes some more. Alissa was screaming hoarsely as her feet stomped the mat, she tried arching her back--I half expected her to rip out of her bra like the incredible hulk--but this only made Janet laugh more.

She let go of the scissors to sensuously crawl on top of my prone and sobbing girlfriend, almost like a stripper giving a lapdance, to straddler her stomach and start pounding on Alissa's tits. Janet used my girlfriend's boobs for speed bags for four minutes straight and only stopped because it looked like her arm had gotten tired. Of course she didn't stop and dug in to claw up both of her breasts now, twisting the tit into almost irregular shapes. A small dark patch started to form on the mat between Alissa's legs and I could tell from the dampness of her panties that my girlfriend just tapped out by peeing.

Janet stopped to turn around, facing my girlfriend's feet and gently slid her hand into Alissa's urine soaked panties. She did finger fuck her until she came which despite all the abuse was under a minute of just Janet playing with my girl's pussy. Of course she wasn't done; Janet got up, slowly removed my Alissa's panties, spread her legs and delivered a knee drop to her twat. She repeated it once again, my girlfriend's screams were like a choir of angels to Janet; after the second knee drop she paused to grind her kneecap against Alissa's clit--and while I'm not sure I swear it sounded like she had another orgasm.

Janet genuflected between Alissa's legs delivering punch after punch to my girlfriend's clit until I think Alissa finally passed out.

I guess Janet considered that a submission because she slinked over to her corner, I didn't see she had brought something in a gym bag; it was a long baby blue colored strap-on, I'd swear it was ten inches. The time it took to attach the harness, though she was a pro and it only took like two minutes, Alissa had suddenly started to come around a little but it seemed like as soon as she realized where she was then Janet was right on her.

Pulling Alissa by the hair, Janet shoved her rubber cock in my girlfriend's mouth, telling her “Get it nice and wet or it's gonna hurt, bitch.” My girlfriend made loud gagging sounds, coughing while the rubber cock was shoved deeper down her throat.

After a minute or so of this she dropped Alissa to the mat where my girlfriend sucked in air and coughed raggedly. She was quickly rolled onto her back as Janet propped my girlfriend's legs up onto the cougar domme's shoulders and fucked my girlfriend missionary style. At first she screamed, probably from the destruction her pussy took but soon she was moaning and humping back.

Alissa came pretty quick, one of the reasons why I liked her, but Janet pulled out and told her to get up, pulling Alissa up by the hair she led her into the corner, making my younger girlfriend bend over the middle turnbuckle.

She pounded her from behind for seven minutes, Alissa had cum so much she couldn't stand and Janet propped her up on the middle turnbuckle like she was gonna give her a super back suplex or something, so Alissa is facing out the other side of the ring. Janet stood on the bottom rope and bounced my girlfriend's ass on the rubber dick.

I thought she was done but Janet hopped off and ducked back into her little bag in the same corner she was; Alissa's legs dangled limply beneath her with her head and shoulders resting on the top turnbuckle while she was riding the middle one.

Alissa squealed when Janet smacked my girlfriend on the ass while she reapplied lube to her dildo. Janet got up into position and put one arm around Alissa's throat in like a choke hold as the older woman slowly penetrated my girlfriend's asshole. The choke kept Alissa relatively quiet until the only sound was their rhythmic slapping and Alissa's garbled moans. I don't know if she came but I think Janet did, from the friction of the dildo.

After she was done Janet threw Alissa down to the mat, from the seated position on the turnbuckle so she hit the back of her head pretty hard. She squatted over my girlfriend's face, with the rubber dick still dangling, and pinch Alissa's nose with one hand.

"Open your mouth, slut!" Janet roared while pulling aside the crotch of her panties. I thought she was gonna do a facesit but stream of yellow liquid jetting out from between her legs seemed to make me think it was different.

Alissa gurgled with the hot piss flooding into her mouth, she tried to spit it out or turn her head but Janet had a real tight hold of my girlfriend's nose--it was busted a little from the roundhouse kick earlier. Alissa was being effectively waterboarded and finally it seemed like a minute of straight pissin did Janet stop and raised her own hands, declaring herself the winner, to just us I guess since I had privately booked the room.

Janet, almost reluctantly, helped me carry Alissa to the league's medical room, though she said she was keeping my "slutty girlfriend's bra" as a trophy. I asked wouldn't she rather keep the panties but she told me I should hold onto them to remind the bitch what it's like in the big leagues.

You can find more of my stories at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] where I also do commissions
Old 17-Oct-18, 17:28
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Alissa's Tryout (f/f,prostyle,squash)

Thanks by the storie.
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post: