Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jul-14, 13:43
Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,747 Times in 213 Posts
Default Humilliated but now a believer.

This story was posted to my Yahoo group, as a true story.

My name is Chance and I never thought a normal woman could be stronger than me. I found out Thursday night while on a blind date that I was way off on this one. This story is absolutely 100% true and it was a night I'll never forget. Here's what happened.
A little about me first. I'm 5'10" tall and weigh 190 pounds. I love sports and always thought I was pretty strong and athletic guy. I played football and baseball in high school and could always hold my own against my friends in any strength contests. A woman, much less a beautiful woman, could never cross my mind as being stronger than me.
I recently divorced my wife of nine years. Friends I hang out with at work had been frequenting a gentleman's club and hanging out with some of the strippers even after hours. One of my friends, who is dating one of the strippers, wanted to set me up and double-date with two of the strippers. Reluctantly, I agreed.
We picked up the girls around 6:00 PM. Beth was my date and I was pleasantly surprised; I'm not usually into the stripper type. She was very pretty: long brown hair, brown eyes, painted nails, about my height (5'10) and looked like about 130 pounds. She later told me that she weighs 159 but she looks nowhere near that heavy.
The date was going very well and I found myself actually having a good time. After we ate dinner, we went walking through the heart of town. We found an adults only store with sex gadgets and what not and the girls actually wnated to go inside. After laughing it up a little at some of the things inside an employee of the store approached us and asked us if we wanted a discounted rate in the Battle of the Sexes ring. None of us knew what she talking about and she went on to explain that there is an air-filled surface in the back and couples often come in and rent that space for wrestling matches. Naturally, we were all a bit intrigued. Beth immediately looked at me and told me she used to wrestle neighborhood guys a lot on a trampoline when she was a teen and that she thought she could give me a run for my money. I split the cost with my friend and we had to sign injury waivers and I had no idea what was about to happen to me. We rented the area for $70.00 for one hour and all of us went inside. They had special t-shirts and shorts that they sold us for $10.00 a pair because we were not dressed for this kind of activity.
At first, we all got on the mat and just started playfully wrestling around. Then Beth told me that she wanted me to start trying to beat her to see if she could still hang with the guys. My friend and his date caught on to what was going on and they stopped to watch as Beth and I got very competitive. Beth's friend suggested that we start standing up, facing each other and she'd say when to go.
When Jeanine said go, Beth and I immediately started out in a kind of mercy position with our fingers interlocked. I found out real quick that I better take this seriously because my playing around was gonna get me beat up by a woman and fast. I started to apply more pressure until I was going all out. But my hands were bent backwards by her superior strength and I quickly realized that she had stronger arms and shoulders than me. I was starting to panic on the inside, wondering to myself "how can she beat me." I released the interlocked fingers, pulled away, and grabbed her from the front around her torso and into a kind of bear hug. I started forcing her backwards, trying to force her to the mat on her back. She forced my left arm over her head and forced my head between her armpit and side. She had me in a front head lock and the more I struggled, the stronger she got. She forced me down to my knees and we both began a fiesty kicking motion with our feet (not at each other) trying to manuever to position. We somehow wound up rolling across the mat from side to side still jocking for position. After a couple of minutes I found myself winded and fighting to save my manhood. She was in much better cardio-respiratory shape than me. She got me pinned and I was helpless. Beth had won the match but she let me up to save me from further humiliation.
We started talking about what had happened. Ofcourse, Jeanine and Beth loved it. Matt and me were both in a state of shock. I'm sure Matt would've made fun of me but he knows I'm stronger than he is so he was as embarrased as I was. I tried making the excuse that I was already tired and wore down worse during the struggle. Beth didn't take too kindly to my excuse and said she only quit because she could see how embarrassing the whole thing was to me. My big mouth kept at it and she challenged me to armwrestle and said she'd give me the benefit of the doubt if I beat her.
We laid across the mat and locked hands. Jeanine put her hand on top of ours and released us with a loud "go." It lasted about twenty seconds and the left-handed Beth had pinned my right (stronger) hand with her weaker hand. She then asked if I still doubted her. I had to admit that I had been beaten badly by a beautiful women.
The rest of the date went well. Beth and I are going out again next Thursday and she said anytime I think I'm ready for her to let her know and she'd give me as many chances as I want.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ddelurker For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-14, 03:07
Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,747 Times in 213 Posts
Default Re: Humilliated but now a believer.

Another story post to my Yahoo goup

I would imagine that most guys turned on by mixed wrestling have
gone through the humiliation of losing to a girl in a fight at some
point in their lives, and I am no different. There must be nothing
worse than losing to a girl at anything athletic when you are
growing up. If it happens to be in the presence of others, it is
far worse. If it is the ultimate in athletic competition, wrestling
or just plain fighting, the humiliation is complete.

I would like to share my experience. I was 13 at the time and I
lost a very public fight to a 12 year old girl. While a one year
age difference doesn't seem like much now, when you are 13 it is a
very big deal.

The girl, Carol, was very much a tomboy and ring leader of a group
of maybe 10-15 girls aging in range from 9-12 years old in the
neighborhood I grew up in. I knew the girls and had hung out with
them from time to time, although they were not part of the crowd I
hung out with on a regular basis.

One day the girls had set up a carnival type deal on the sidewalk.
There was a series of "stands" consisting of large cardboard boxes,
each with a carnival game on top. The idea was you would pay a
dime or quarter and play the game and if you won, they had some
small "prizes."

Well I walked by, saw what they were up to and proceeded to openly
mock them. I really was not a bully or anything like that, I was
just having fun at their expense. Well I was sort of relentless and
before you know it Carol walked up to me and said something to me,
face to face. I wised off again and the next thing I knew she had
me by the hair with both hands - one hand by each of my temples.

With violent force she was yanking me back and forth and then
pulling me around in circle. I couldn't do anything to stop her,
although I was frantically trying to. All I could see was the
ground spinning around and our feet. Next thing I knew she had
managed to trip me and we went down hard with her on top, quickly
moving up and straddling my stomach.

I still remember it like it was yesterday. I actually let her grab
my wrists as I focused all my attention and energy on bucking her
off me - sure I would be able to do it (it worked in the past
against guys I had fought). However, despite a couple of huge
bucks, she managed to keep her balance and shoved her butt low and
back towards my crotch to minimize the bucking, holding my wrists to
the ground the entire time.

I bucked some more, but she just had me too well secured. I don't
remember hearing anything up until that point, but now I was hearing
her and the other girls, who had all circled around, yelling
things. She was asking me, "what's the matter?" over and over and
the girls were just cheering her on more or less. She really had me
beat, and I simply could not believe it, but I continued to buck
uselessly.

After a couple of minutes a man who had been walking by, pushed
through the crowd of girls and pulled her off me saying something
like, "come on now, girls should't be fighting like this." He
thought it was two girls fighting. When he saw me, he said "oh,
it's a boy, well boys shouldn't fight with girls" picked me up to
my feet and walked away. (I often wondered what would have
happened if he had not pulled her off).

At that point I was near tears and Carol was standing off to one
side. To salvage some pride I yelled that she took me by surprise
and said I would kick her ass. I very clearly remember her looking
at me with confidence and some scorn, putting her chin our and
saying, "let's go" with such confidence I took a step backward. To
be honest, I was terrified at that point. I could still claim she
took me by surprise, but if we fougnt again right there and she won
again, I would have no such excuse. And to get beat up by a yonger
girl a second time in front of all of the other girls, and the other
kids who had wandered over, was just too much. I walked away, to
more than a couple of jeers.

I managed to avoid Carol after that and never saw her again until I
was in college (maybe 20 years old). I was working in a deli and she
came in with a group of friends, guys and girls. I recognized her
immediately. She had turned into a fine looking woman - I remember
she was incredibly well-endowed. I was friends with my co-workers
in the deli and I remember being afraid she would recognize me and
recount what had happened so many years before. When I waited on
her she gave me a look as if trying to place the face, but never
said anything. Let me tell you, I was more than a little relieved
at the time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ddelurker For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-14, 13:59
Banned
Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Wow... this is a very interesting story... and glad you shared it.
The Following User Says Thank You to djc1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-14, 14:54
Banned
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I too lost a fight to a girl as an adolescent. Interesting enough, it was embarrassing, but the more interesting aspect was that I kinda looked back on it as a lesson... here it is.

Only now do I reflect on this, since after we reconciled, I tried not to remember it. Lol.

When I was 11 I moved to a rural suburb from a NE big city. By age 12 I would hang out afterschool with a group of friends, mostly boys, but yeah - a girl or two too on occasion (yeah, tomboys). Well, I was a good kid (yes, really), but on this one afternoon after school, I'm not sure what got into me. Acting like a doofus, I dissed this one gal from school.
She surprised me,... and challenged me to fight. I was immediately reluctant, but what could I do? I didn't think I could back out (and I sensed I was wrong). So I accepted. We met behind the old lab building (a building in a nearby woodline). Only us two and two others we knew (both girls, whew) as official witnesses. It was a grudge challenge... so yeah... felt like a kid duel.
She was a country girl (as you may have guessed in a rural suburb). So... since she wanted to settle up, we started to fight. And what do I find out?... yeup, you guessed it... She can fight! She was fast and outpunched me pretty quickly, soon nailing me with lefts and rights. Somehow I stumbled, and before I knew it, she had me in a headlock/pin combination. Three quick punches to the face, and it was clear who had won...
She asked me to "give" and I did. Before getting up... she wanted me to stay down for the moment (it was a grudge challenge)... should I have? In any case, I was embarrassed... She had beat me up.
How embarrassed should I have been? Or not, I just lost to the better fighter?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djc2 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-14, 19:35
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djc2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I too lost a fight to a girl as an adolescent. Interesting enough, it was embarrassing, but the more interesting aspect was that I kinda looked back on it as a lesson... here it is.

Only now do I reflect on this, since after we reconciled, I tried not to remember it. Lol.

When I was 11 I moved to a rural suburb from a NE big city. By age 12 I would hang out afterschool with a group of friends, mostly boys, but yeah - a girl or two too on occasion (yeah, tomboys). Well, I was a good kid (yes, really), but on this one afternoon after school, I'm not sure what got into me. Acting like a doofus, I dissed this one gal from school.
She surprised me,... and challenged me to fight. I was immediately reluctant, but what could I do? I didn't think I could back out (and I sensed I was wrong). So I accepted. We met behind the old lab building (a building in a nearby woodline). Only us two and two others we knew (both girls, whew) as official witnesses. It was a grudge challenge... so yeah... felt like a kid duel.
She was a country girl (as you may have guessed in a rural suburb). So... since she wanted to settle up, we started to fight. And what do I find out?... yeup, you guessed it... She can fight! She was fast and outpunched me pretty quickly, soon nailing me with lefts and rights. Somehow I stumbled, and before I knew it, she had me in a headlock/pin combination. Three quick punches to the face, and it was clear who had won...
She asked me to "give" and I did. Before getting up... she wanted me to stay down for the moment (it was a grudge challenge)... should I have? In any case, I was embarrassed... She had beat me up.
How embarrassed should I have been? Or not, I just lost to the better fighter?
At the time embarassing. You got whipped by a girl

But it`s not something to dwell on for the rest of your life, just enjoy the memory
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post: