Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Sep-14, 18:30
Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,626 Times in 111 Posts
Default Mom vs Son Erotic Wrestling Match

There I was, standing in the corner of the ring, tight black trunks and bare feet, 5'10 and about 165lbs. In the opposite corner, my opponent. Also barefoot, wearing a black thong and a leopard print bikini top that really accentuated her cleavage. At 5'6 and 140lbs I had an advantage of size, but aat 40 yo to my 18 she had experience over me, and boy did she look strong for her size. But that wasn't the strangest detail about her in about this very private match. No, the strangest detail that I couldn't get out of my head was that my opponent was in fact my mom.

How we came to be here is a weird tale in itself. It was a few months ago now that I had every kid's nightmare, a parent check your surfing history. In this case it was worse. I had been checking out some erotic mixed wrestling sites but what my mom had found that really turned the knife was what I had done with those pictures. She had found the pics downloaded to my laptop and then photoshopped to show her face and mine as the wrestlers. I don't even know why I did that, I guess I had tried female friends' faces and moved on from there. But that was the horror show she found and I could see that this was going to be a very very awkward conversation. I lived alone with my mom - dad cleared out years ago - so we were close. And I think my mom's pretty (think Jamie Lee Curtis in the eighties) but not like that. Anyway, the longest hour of my life stuttering that it didn't mean anything and I was just playing around later, and mom said she would delete what she had found, and that would be that.

Only it wasn't. About a month later I had an assignment to assemble a family history and I thought I'd raid mom's laptop for some older pics of growing up, and hidden away was a folder containing the photoshopped pictures. At first I thought she must have kept them for some sort of parental file that I imagined all parents have on their kids. But then I saw that one or two of the photos had been cleaned up... where the wrestlers might have been jjust wrestling on a bed they were transposed to a wrestling ring. And the photos were now saved under new names for the holds... like the Cunt Cracker or the Cock Stretcher. There was even a new one - a woman (photoshopped to be mom) sitting on a guy's lap, smothering him whilst fucking him, all nude and sweaty and in a wrestling ring. The title was "the Bronco Smother".

I didn't know what to do so I just closed it. I kept thinking about that last hold though and wondered whether mom imagined it to be me in the ring with her. It got me very hard and I had to immediately stroke one off just to relax.

Weeks went by. I didn't raise it. I didn't dare. But then one day we were talking about my eighteenth birthday and what I wanted to do and I said I was going to a party a friend was having, but she wanted to do something just the two of us. I was being a bit moody and ungrateful and the more she pushed me the more irritable I got until I blurted out:

"Maybe I just wanna be put in a Bronco Smother. Happy Birthday me."

If we had been driving the breaks would have been hit hard. The room span and I think mom looked like she was going to be sick. She ran off and I felt like a complete dick. So after a few minutes I went after her. She had been crying of course. I tried to break the mood. I told her I liked the new photos and had she made any more. She said not in a while, and I asked to see them again. I swear she was shaking as she lifted up the laptop and clicked through to the files. There was a new pic there. I went to click on it. I could see mom praying I wouldn't. It was entitled "The Love Triangle". Cute name. It was a triangle head scissors with the man's face buried in the female wrestler's crotch. Mom's face on the female wrestler's body of course. I said "nice move", and we relaxed a bit but not entirely. Then I broke the silence.

"I know what I want for my 18th. I want to wrestle you. Like these pictures." It was a short conversation. Mom said whatever arousal we had gotten from the pictures, it was not an incest thing. But I asked her to be honest with me. I said, in the two new photos, where you can't see the guy's face, is that supposed to be me? Because if it is, then we clearly both need to get this out of our system. She didn't answer. It was answer enough.

The challenge went unanswered for a few days. We managed to avoid each other but inevitably it came to a head. Mom sat me down one day and said "IF, and I mean, IF I agree to this, there would need to be rules."

"okay. what rules?"
"nobody, and I mean nobody can know about this."
"of course."
"and what happens in the ring, stays in the ring."
"wait, you have a ring? Where did you..."
she beckoned me not to speak.
"third, we don't try to injure each other."
"yeh, well, I wasn't thinking of doing that."
"and lastly, and this is important to me, we don't talk to each other other than during wrestling, and then as if we are strangers wrestling. if you start talking to me son-to-mom then everything that is wrong about this is going to become real. We turn up. We change. We meet in the ring. We wrestle. We keep going until one of us has had enough. And then we go separately home and never talk about it."

I nodded.
"Tell me when and where."

to be continued...

Last edited by Skinnywrestler; 17-Sep-14 at 20:21.
Old 17-Sep-14, 18:43
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: An unforgettable wrestling match

The ring mom had found was about half the size of a real one, in the basement of a building that I guess was a boxing training hall. So maybe it wasn't a wrestling ring. But it had a padded floor, which I was pleased about, as I didn't really know how to wrestle except for what I had seen on the internet and I guessed we would be rolling around a lot. There were two screens outside of the ring for changing behind and once both of us were in the basement, mom locked the door. We maintained our agreed silence and I went to change. I thought I was going to wear underwear but Mom had left a package with these trunks and I loved it. There was a single gym mat each for stretching and we both agreed to do so for fear of injuring each other early on. I could hear mom grunting as she stretched. I was so full of nerves, almost shaking. Thankfully the room was warm and it helped me relax. I heard mom stop grunting and get into the ring and thought it was time to do the same. The black thong / leopard print bikini top got me immediately hard. We stood in the ring, looking each other over. I nodded to mom. She nodded back. Turned, and reached through the ropes to a bell.

Ding Ding Ding.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-14, 18:52
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

We grunted as we came together in our first clinch. I felt mom's taut muscles and pushed into her. It was a very static struggle at first, just mashing upper bodies together and trying to get grips. I broke the stalemate by turning around quickly and snapping on a headlock. I stomped the mat, for no particular reason, but it got a loud gasp from mom and I did it again. She gripped my hip and thigh and I felt even more aroused, then dropped and whipped her over my hip to the mat.

We wrestled on the floor, rolling around for grips. Somehow mom got on top of me. I thought it would be easy to push her off but it wasn't, she shifted her weight adeptly as I struggled. I felt her hips push down into mine, distracting as my hard cock pressed against her cunt through the material of our outfits. But I should have paid more attention to her legs coiling around mine. With a thrust she pushed them outwards, into a grapevine. I drew sharp breath as I never really understood but this is a very painful hold. I grunted and squirmed, but she held firm, panting. With a final thrust of her hips I yelled out

UHHH! I submit!!!!

She let me go immediately, rolling off me and to her corner to ring the bell.

Ding Ding Ding Ding.

I staggered to my corner. I knew the forfeit and had to change into the man's thong that was also in the package she had left me. It felt a bit silly at first, but as I faced off for round two, and my erection resurged, I felt good wearing it.

Mom 1, Son 0
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-14, 19:01
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Round 2 begain in similar style, a clinch, a lot of grunts. I knew I needed to start thinking more so I tried to remember throws and takedowns I had seen. I grabbed mom by the head and chin, and turned to face the same way as her and went for a snapmare. I never expected it to work and she rolled in front of me with a gasp. So I worked her up to standing and did it again. A bigger grunt from mom. As I helped her up a third time I heard her whisper "no..." but she didn't use our safety word so I thought it was okay to continue and I snapmared mom to the floor a third time.

uuhhhhhhhh! she moaned.

She was lying flat out and I lifted her torso up to sitting. She felt like a rag doll as I slid behind her, my legs around her waste, my crotch against the small of her back. my hands came around and grabbed her breasts and squeezed, as I did so I squeezed my thighs together, and whispered "Puppy Python" after the name mom had given to this combination hold in the photos. I heard her gasp, not a painful gasp but one of sudden arousal, as I whispered the name of the hold. It was followed by a few chokes of air and a "yes! yes I submit!!! oh gawd.... I submit!!!"

Mom 1, Son 1
Old 17-Sep-14, 19:11
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Round 3 began with mom shedding her bra as was her forfeit. I will admit, I was sad to see the leopard print top go but I have to say, her tits were amazing, accentuated by us both very sweaty already.

I thought I would repeat my snapmare throw but mom was ready this time and got me in a full nelson. It was awkward, but it wasn't really hurting me. She drove me against the ring corner like this and I could feel her breasts against my back. Her nipples were hard, like they could cut glass. I pushed back on the corner post and we collapsed together to the mat, but she was still behind me, my arms only loosely trapped. I managed to free them, but as i did, she locked ankles.

uuhhhhhh!

Trapped in her body scissors I pushed against her knees. It offered some leverage and I tried to escape the hold. As I did I turned to face her and she leant back, bringing her legs to around my neck. Shit!! I knew there was no way I could escape a head scissors if applied properly, and especially not the Love Triangle hold I suspected she was going for. Somehow though I stood up, whilst she tried to lock on the scissors. In a heartbeat I knew what to do and stepped over her body to twist her onto her front, her legs still clinging to my neck. From there her hold melted away. I grabbed both legs and leant back into the boston crab I had on her.

uhhhhhh!
You give up??? I whispered..
uuuuhhhh!!!! no... uhhnnnn...

I leant back harder.

UHHH!!

say it!!!

no....

final lean back, full throttle...

SAY it!!!!

UHHHHHHH!!! SUBMISSSSIONN!!! OKAY okay! I submit!!!

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

Mom 1, Son 2

Last edited by Skinnywrestler; 17-Sep-14 at 20:20.
Old 17-Sep-14, 19:19
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Mom was now naked for round 4, forfeit fully paid up. But we had changed our rules at last minute to best of five rounds to give some structure, so if I won this we would either leave it there or start again.

Again we locked up to start. I got mom in another headlock and she tensed to avoid the take down. I couldn't shift her over my hip, so I changed my grip slightly, so she did hers. It took a few seconds before I realised she had gripped my cock. I loosened my grip, aroused and not sure what to do. In that second she droppped low and it was me who ended up on my back.

Mom wasted no time taking advatange, locking her thighs around one of my legs and her arms around the other and stretching her body out. The stretch took me immediately to the limits of the splits and I moaned loudly. She clenched tightly, coiled together then stretched out again, lengthening the split by a few more inches.

"No! not the cock-stretcher", i moaned, again recalling her photos.

I immediately regretted saying that as I remember there was one more detail of that hold that I had forgotten about. As mom whispered, panting, "yes, the cock-stretcher", she purred as she put her hand under my thong and gripped my shaft, whilst performing one more stretch that pulled me apart like a wishbone as she gripped my cock tightly.

yes!!!! I give!!!! I give!!!! I moaned.

Ding! Ding! DIng! Ding! DIng!

Mom 2, Son 2

Last edited by Skinnywrestler; 17-Sep-14 at 20:24.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-14, 19:38
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Final round. Both naked.

I was beginning to worry that I would cum soon, but I reminded myself that what happens in the ring stays in the ring. Our bodies were slick with sweat, and they looked great under the harsh single light above the ring.

We grunted primally as we clinched together, this time mom got the headlock. I felt no shame reaching immediately for her vagina, cupping it, then gripping it and trying to replicate the move she did on me. But mom threw her weight forward and I rolled to the mat in front of her. She tried to get her thighs around my midsection, then pushed up into a bodyscissors. I howled in pain, but didn't want to give her the final submission. She lessened the pressure a bit and grasped my cock, stroking it... I think she wanted to win by cum-submission... the stroking increased... the thigh-pressure lessened. I was close to exploding but then pushed hard against her chin and suddenly broke the hold. Mom was on her back. I dove in but she braced me off her with her feet against my chest... slowly my weight forced her legs to compress downwards, her knees against her chest. I reached between her legs and inserted my fingers in her pussy, stroking her clitoris rhythmically. She seemed to choke on arousal but broke it off suddenly my pushing off with her legs.

I don't know what instinct caused me to grab her ankles, but instead of being thrown back across the ring I was now stood up with an ankle in each hand. I looked down at the position I was in. She shook her head, seeing it too. Crossing her legs together I easily turned her onto her front, and then folded her legs back towards her ass - kind of like a boston crab but me pushing her legs towards her head rather than pulling them. She slapped the mats, she was feeling the pain in her back. I slid my grip back to her ankles... I had leverage and could lean my weight against her legs and push her ankles towards her head. Face down she was slapping the mat hard yelling NO.

And then the tip of my cock touched her vagina. I think the room froze for a second. I felt the direction of my pushing her ankles part her legs slightly and then I was inside her, humping her hard whilst bending her in two.

She choked out her breathless recognition of the hold...

the....uhhhh... split bitch... backbreaker....no....no....

i pumped hard....

SAY IT! I yelled, my cock driving deep inside her.

UhhhhhHH!! NO!!!

Yes...!!!!! Submit to me!!!!

uHHHHH...Fuck!! she moaned... I"M CUMMMING!!!!

she slapped the mats repeatedly.

I'm CUMMING!!!! I submit!!! I submit!!!!

My orgasm ripped through me simultaneously!!!

YES!!!! uHHHHHHHH!!! fuck YES!!!!!! I said, cumming hard and bending mom over like a slinky.

I finally gasped my final gasp and let her go, and slowly went to ring the bell.

ding... ding... ding...

final score... Son wins, 3 submissions and a cum-submission, mom 2 submissions only.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-14, 19:51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I grabbed some water from the corner. I felt exhilerated, euphoric. Mom soon came over and grabbed the water from me. She was also smiling, all the anxiety leading up to this had melted away. "one last thing left" she whispered, taking me by the hand and leading me back to ring centre.

She beckoned me sit on the floor of the ring, legs apart, sitting up. My cock was still rock hard despite having cum. I've never felt so horny. mom eased herself onto my lap, and eased her shaven pussy over my cock. I grunted. She started to rock her hips back and forth. I couldn't believe how my juices were stlll going strong. I started to feel like I could cum again. She increased the pace, gryating her mound against mine, riding my pole like a professional hooker. I could feel the muscles in her pussy grip tight with each thrust. This was incredible... I moaned, grunted, grabbed her ass... mom was riding me to another orgasm... I still didn't quite know why.... then...

I felt her arms wrap around my head and pull me into her breasts. She whispered "Bronco Smother Submission. Happy Birthday". As the air got think and I tasted the salty sweat of her tits, my ridden so hard it was ready to explode again. I tried to fight back, feeling the wrestling grip tighten, but it was too late. Mom yelled "submit to me!!" and locked her legs around my back...

uhhhhh!!! no!!! I gasped back, muffled in her smother...
I'm gonna milk you and make you cum.. submission either way!
uhHHHH!!! no!!! no more please!

I deliberately didn't say the safety word. I wanted more.

Everything in this grip suddenly tightened and I knew mom was cumming again... I felt my world go a shade darker and I realised that I was tight in the smother and about to submit or pass out... and then...

uhHHHHHHH!! FuCK!!!! I"m cumming!!!! uhhhhhhhhhhh!! UHHHHHHHHH! i give i give i giiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!

my submission morphed into a final throaty orgasm and I slumped in her grip.

Final extra time result: a draw. Mom, 3 submissions and a cum submission, son 3 submissions and a cum submission.

Then, as agreed, she simply exitted the ring. Put on her clothers, and took off. I stayed there, lying on the ring floor, glowing. Eventually, I picked myself up, dressed and went home.
Old 17-Sep-14, 19:52
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

and if anyone finds any pics even remotely close resembling parts of this story, I'd love for you to post them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-14, 01:13
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for all the well wishes. If there's enough interest, I'll do a sequel.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:

Tags
erotic mixed wrestling, incest, mixed wrestling, mother, orgasm