Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jun-20, 13:15
Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default For Fans of Axa Jay

Hi all,

We all know that the scene has been pretty much on hold since lockdown, and no doubt many session providers have been having to navigate some challenging times, financially.

However, as a fan of Axa and all she gives to our community, I set up a small fundraiser in the hope it will help her through a potentially difficult time.

She is my favourite session wrestler and I would hate to see her struggle financially, especially (as some experts predict) this virus isn't going away anytime soon.

I would say that I set this up myself, under no prompting from her or anyone else, so IF: a) you're financially secure enough and b) someone who admires Axa and her work, then please consider throwing a few quid towards it. ALL proceeds will go straight to her.

Thanks,

R

gofundme.com/f/helping-aj-through-some-lean-times

P.S. Mods - I hope this is okay to post here, let me know if not.

Last edited by rockdude; 29-Jun-20 at 13:20. Reason: Removing possibility of 'suspicious links' for GoFundMe
The Following User Says Thank You to rockdude For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-20, 20:09
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: For Fans of Axa Jay

Confirmed this is legit.
Sent moneys through paypal, since gfm declined my cards without reason.
Axa is a legend. Thanks for doing this!
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-20, 20:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Confirmed this is legit.
Sent moneys through paypal, since gfm declined my cards without reason.
Axa is a legend. Thanks for doing this!
Thanks so much Zweig, - yes, she is a legend, and works hard, so deserves a bit of support through this IMO.

And thanks for all your hard work on the forums here, too.
Old 01-Jul-20, 07:45
Last Achievements

Sad to say the campaign is struggling a bit so just boosting the signal.
Old 01-Jul-20, 19:43
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Wouldn't it make more sense to use her paypal or venmo so if people are interested they could give the money directly to her rather than dealing with the gofundme bs and giving them a portion of the money?
The Following User Says Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-20, 03:35
Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sad to say the campaign is struggling a bit so just boosting the signal.
Not surprising at all the campaign is struggling.
Old 02-Jul-20, 10:19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_eye [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not surprising at all the campaign is struggling.
What would you suggest?
Old 02-Jul-20, 11:30
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,229 Times in 6,816 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What would you suggest?
I don't think the comment was a criticism of how you're going about things. It's just that we are currently experiencing record rises in unemployment and a previously unheard of contraction of the economy. Next up we can expect evictions, tax rises and other economic horrors on the horizon.

However well-intentioned your appeal is, there can only be so many guys out there who have enough spare cash to spend on a session wrestler - without actually having a session in return. I really enjoy Axa's work and have bought several of her videos. But I doubt whether ordering any more will help her if she was paid a flat fee - unless you know otherwise?

So don't take the lack of contributions as a snub to the lady herself - it's just how life is at the moment. Good Luck anyway.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-20, 13:14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think the comment was a criticism of how you're going about things. It's just that we are currently experiencing record rises in unemployment and a previously unheard of contraction of the economy. Next up we can expect evictions, tax rises and other economic horrors on the horizon.

However well-intentioned your appeal is, there can only be so many guys out there who have enough spare cash to spend on a session wrestler - without actually having a session in return. I really enjoy Axa's work and have bought several of her videos. But I doubt whether ordering any more will help her if she was paid a flat fee - unless you know otherwise?

So don't take the lack of contributions as a snub to the lady herself - it's just how life is at the moment. Good Luck anyway.
I hear what you're saying, I didn't read it as a criticism, but my question was genuine. And I stated in the fundraiser that if someone is facing financial difficulties, then definitely don't contribute.

I understand that many are dealing with economic hardship, but there are also some of us who are lucky to have been furloughed or have been able to continue to work from home. Sadly, this has not been an option for Axa during this time.

We live in a digital age where we have the choice to not pay anyone for anything, whether it be music, movies, pictures, etc...or content relating to our fetish. So I'm only suggesting that helping out one of our best wrestlers on the scene would be a worthy act of good will from the community. Hypothetically, if all the people reading this thread had contributed a couple of pounds each, we would have already raised a few hundred.

But, I can't make that decision for others. Their choice.
The Following User Says Thank You to rockdude For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-20, 14:46
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

There's no bigger fan of hers than myself. That being said, is this based on something in particular or just the general intuition that folks involved in work that's fully irl-based have particularly gotten the short end of all this. I've been assuming her fans have already been helping her out as they can, donating, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] etc. If that hasn't been the case we'd be happy to help obviously.