Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Absolute Victory is here! Read about the project in this thread.

View Poll Results: Who would win in a wrestling match?
Petra 25 46.30%
Cindy 29 53.70%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27-Nov-17, 17:03
Points: 784, Level: 10 Points: 784, Level: 10 Points: 784, Level: 10
Activity: 22.5% Activity: 22.5% Activity: 22.5%

Default Re: Petra x Cindy Huntress: Who would to win in a wrestling match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I saw a relatively recent video where Petra got completely dominated by the smaller Andy so I guess she is far from her best form now or maybe Andy is simply that good.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe a bit of both, it seems?

I notice another match they had where they are billed as the best two wrestlers there in the comments (itself a re-match apparently, but I didn't look at the page for their first match yet).

I also see the page for Andy vs Vladka, and reading between the lines she seems to win and be on top a lot. And Vladka was quite good in the DWW days (winning one match I remember with Renata B, plus some other matches I bought) and doesn't seem in less ideal shape now herself I don't think...and is still only 31 apparently.

Maybe Andy is the new Luzia in terms of results above her weight so to speak? She seems physically well matched with Orsi B maybe - actually I think Orsi has been getting really good at wrestling lately so maybe they'd be a good match even.

Added after 9 minutes:

Oh, it seems like in previous matches Petra and Vladka had both done better vs Andy, looking further back in her video history.

Makes sense she'd be improving with more experience. But it could be Petra was in a bit better shape a bit earlier too.

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 27-Nov-17 at 17:03.
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-17, 17:58
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,059 Times in 288 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe Andy is the new Luzia in terms of results above her weight so to speak? She seems physically well matched with Orsi B maybe - actually I think Orsi has been getting really good at wrestling lately so maybe they'd be a good match even.
Probably she's the new Luzia, yes. To be honest I didn't really like Andy at first because she had a rivalry with my favorite girl Claire. I was rooting for Claire to beat her but it always ended with the smaller Andy getting the better of Claire so it was really frustrating to watch. I thought that perhaps Andy just had her number but then I watched some of her matches with other big girls and she dominated in those as well. She also won in very convincing fashion against many men. I think she is one of the best right now, especially "pound for pound".

Andy really just completely dominated Petra in that match. The score was 3-0 and each one of those points was a really long and dominant 20 second count pin where she completely subdued Petra who stopped resisting. I never imagined that I would see Petra so helpless and so defeated at the hands of a much smaller girl. I got a feeling that Andy could have held her down forever if she wanted.

So either Andy got really really good or Petra is far from what she used to be. Either way, Andy is the new "boss" now so you might as well discuss how Cindy would do against her.

I attached the pictures of all 3 pins and the victory pose so you can see how dominant Andy was over Petra and what she was able to do to her. Even if Petra is no longer in her best form it's still impressive considering that Andy is 17kg/37lbs lighter.

She also seems to have a similar domineering attitude like Luzia, her victory pose was great and very humiliating and it seems like Petra is just covering her head in shame. So yeah, you might be right with the Luzia comparisons.
Attached Images
File Type: png petra7.png (1.48 MB, 72 views)
File Type: png petra6.png (1.35 MB, 51 views)
File Type: png petra4.png (1.46 MB, 87 views)
File Type: png petra2.png (1.28 MB, 160 views)

Last edited by al89; 27-Nov-17 at 18:13.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-17, 01:23
Points: 17,788, Level: 58 Points: 17,788, Level: 58 Points: 17,788, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,054 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I nearly started a Cindy vs Luzia thread the other day.

So great minds (nearly) think alike!

Or probably we've just been reading the same threads recently on the forum :-)

I would say Cindy wins against Luzia most likely, but that she wouldn't have it all her own way, assuming it was DWW rules.

Against Petra, she might not quite do it, in the end, unless she gets her scissors working before she gets pinned (or she is strong enough and quick enough to mostly avoid that - I remember Petra having not much trouble pinning and sort of dominating Daniela who was pretty strong herself). I don't know though, Cindy has a chance, and it ought to be close, and I guess she would be very assertive in trying to gain the advantage.

Those match-ups could actually have happened in real time, in say 2000-2004 I suppose.
I haven't seen cindy in competitive wrestling. Have she been in them?
Old 28-Nov-17, 07:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestpet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I haven't seen cindy in competitive wrestling. Have she been in them?
Yep

Added after 54 minutes:

For clarification, here is a Petra vs Daniela match, but it is not the one I referred to before:

Keeping in mind what the description of the Femwin video says about Cindy, and Petra's approach there, it might be scary just how aggressive a match with those two could become actually (could make it a great match, or would it just be too hyped-up?!).

I didn't continue to watch all the way through but the score at the end is 3-0 there, but it's not an especially long match. It's hard to recall, or know when the video is from when the DWW site is down, but I'm thinking both were stronger by the time of the match I was thinking of - I'm sure it was in a different venue anyway. Based on Petra's flex at the end on the above video I might be changing my vote though (Cindy would be stronger in the arms by a reasonably clear margin I think)! Maybe I'd be surprised that Petra and Daniela weren't both stronger in the other match even (maybe ideas about what is strong can change a bit over time) although Petra does seem powerful in the match with the guy in the OP, and even though I seem to recall she lost at it to Grace I remember Daniela being quite muscular in the armwrestling tournament I'm thinking of.

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 28-Nov-17 at 07:12.
Old 28-Nov-17, 17:20
Points: 27,805, Level: 73 Points: 27,805, Level: 73 Points: 27,805, Level: 73
Activity: 60.0% Activity: 60.0% Activity: 60.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,509 Times in 536 Posts

About the Petra vs Andy fight described by al89, it was a part of a "3 girls tournament" and Petra did have a convincing performance earlier against Isabel.
The special rule "only pins to 20" should have benefited to her thanks to her weight advantage, but this contest was also a matter of willpower and endurance, where Andy excels at. Nevertheless, Petra seemed far from her highest level.

The whole debate "Petra vs Cindy" is very interesting, and it shows how difficult it is to make assumptions about their respective wrestling abilities in a match. At both their best, i would have given a short edge to Petra but the arguments from each side can make sense.
Old 28-Nov-17, 21:21
Points: 14,905, Level: 53 Points: 14,905, Level: 53 Points: 14,905, Level: 53
Activity: 17.5% Activity: 17.5% Activity: 17.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Yep

Added after 54 minutes:

For clarification, here is a Petra vs Daniela match, but it is not the one I referred to before:

Keeping in mind what the description of the Femwin video says about Cindy, and Petra's approach there, it might be scary just how aggressive a match with those two could become actually (could make it a great match, or would it just be too hyped-up?!).

I didn't continue to watch all the way through but the score at the end is 3-0 there, but it's not an especially long match. It's hard to recall, or know when the video is from when the DWW site is down, but I'm thinking both were stronger by the time of the match I was thinking of - I'm sure it was in a different venue anyway. Based on Petra's flex at the end on the above video I might be changing my vote though (Cindy would be stronger in the arms by a reasonably clear margin I think)! Maybe I'd be surprised that Petra and Daniela weren't both stronger in the other match even (maybe ideas about what is strong can change a bit over time) although Petra does seem powerful in the match with the guy in the OP, and even though I seem to recall she lost at it to Grace I remember Daniela being quite muscular in the armwrestling tournament I'm thinking of.
I have seen this Cindy x Aniela fight and if that was in fact 100% real Cindy's strength was impressively superior. Poor Aniela looked athletic but it was like was fighting with a bear
Old 28-Nov-17, 22:05
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,059 Times in 288 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitsek [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
About the Petra vs Andy fight described by al89, it was a part of a "3 girls tournament" and Petra did have a convincing performance earlier against Isabel.
The special rule "only pins to 20" should have benefited to her thanks to her weight advantage, but this contest was also a matter of willpower and endurance, where Andy excels at. Nevertheless, Petra seemed far from her highest level.
Did Andy have a fight before too or just Petra? Petra looked much more exhausted as the fight went on.

It's interesting that Petra had Andy pinned twice but both times she only managed to hold her down for only a few seconds and then Andy got out of it. The first instance was when Petra was still fresh and the score was still 0-0. Petra held her down and the count reached 6 or 7 but then Andy reversed it and immediately managed to pin Petra for the whole 20 count.

As far as Isabel is concerned I watched Andy vs Isabel too and Andy just crushed her completely with the 9-0 score despite Isabel being 8 pounds heavier. I attached two pics from that match. It was the same ruleset, 20 count pins and Andy held Isabel down like on the first picture with complete ease.

Overall it was a complete domination from Andy in this tournament going 12-0 overall with 20 count pins. She really humbled both bigger girls.
Attached Images
File Type: png izabel2.png (1.54 MB, 90 views)
File Type: png izabel1.png (1.67 MB, 134 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-17, 02:28
Points: 17,788, Level: 58 Points: 17,788, Level: 58 Points: 17,788, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,054 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Yep

Added after 54 minutes:

who is Aniela? Haven't seen her videos. Is she good comparing with Daniela? Who she has beaten?
Old 29-Nov-17, 06:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestpet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
who is Aniela? Haven't seen her videos. Is she good comparing with Daniela? Who she has beaten?
I only know her from the Cindy video to be honest.

It could be that her and Daniela are more closely matched as answers in Scrabble than in wrestling lol! Daniela would be a bit bigger and stronger I think. But Aniela did seem to have some experience and knew what she was doing didn't she? Cindy had beaten probably a more inexperienced and overwhelmed opponent previously I think. If I had to guess maybe I think Aniela would be a good match for the likes of Jana, Eva etc at DWW, although she was a little bit bigger than them.
Old 29-Nov-17, 12:49
Points: 2,541, Level: 20 Points: 2,541, Level: 20 Points: 2,541, Level: 20
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I agree with what seems to be the consensus in the thread (though not the poll!), that Cindy would have a real tough time with Petra. Petra in her prime was a beast -- I remember watching videos where she just destroyed Luzia and other girls and sat on their faces at will. Cindy seems freakishly strong, and no doubt Petra would be in trouble if she got caught in in a bodyscissors, but my sense is Petra's vast experience in dozens (hundreds?) of matches would be too much to overcome. I see Petra's superior technique wearing down Cindy's strength over the course of the match and Cindy repeatedly ending up on her back buried underneath Petra's crotch like so many of her other opponents.

Always fun to think about these "what if" match-ups though. Interesting fodder for sure to wonder what would happen if some of the GG girls were matched up with the DWW/FD girls or if one of the old-school classic Joan Wise facesitters faced off with one of the modern scissor stars.

I also agree with the posters above that there's something very hot about watching a former champion like Petra get humiliated and dominated by a young up and comer like Andy. She looked completed overmatched and embarrassed against a younger, quicker, more aggressive Andy in that fight. Hope FD puts out more matches where Petra is on the losing end, humbled by getting a taste of her own medicine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-Petra -.jpg (147.3 KB, 114 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ksr32 For This Useful Post: