Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-May-18, 03:01
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts
Default New York wrestlers/dommes

I’m considering a session trip to NYC and would really appreciate info on any of these women. Not much out there about them. I am hoping to see any or all of Kayla, Sabrina, and Scarlet at Tempest, but I am very interested in these Indy ladies as well. Thanks in advance for any information.

Kelli Lynn Sage
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Mistress Leigh

Tatianna

Aurea
Old 07-May-18, 12:58
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: New York wrestlers/dommes

Interesting, but I've never heard of these ladies. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] might have info.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 07-May-18, 15:20
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I know Kayla and know of Kelli, that's it. Not sure what you're into but Kayla is great. Though you need to make sure you're compatible.
Old 07-May-18, 23:45
Pioneers Moderator
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know Kayla and know of Kelli, that's it. Not sure what you're into but Kayla is great. Though you need to make sure you're compatible.
Could you expand on that a bit? I'm into semi-comp where the guy makes an effort beyond resisting. I have wons falls but never an actual match. Definitely could have but don't have it in me to twist a woman's arm or crank her neck. Now I can pin one and maybe work a straight pressure scissors, but that's about it. I'm not an asshole and treat these women like royalty. Would that be compatible enough, or is she looking for BJJ guys to train with or something like that? Thanks for the response and any additional info.

I like Kelli because . .. well, she looks hot--very much my type (buxom and thick but not fat with a Mediterranean-American look) and apparently enjoys wrestling.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kelli1.jpg (78.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg KelliLynnSage_p3416.jpg (22.3 KB, 40 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-18, 03:46
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Kelli, on twitter describes herself as a dominatrix and tickle queen. I wouldn't expect semi-competitive from her. She might be great for a one-sided match but be sure to ask her if she does semi-competitive or ask her what kind of wrestling she does if that's the kind of session you want.

Mistress Leigh was at Pandoras box for a long time and might still be there. She advertises having some martial arts and might be able to do semi-competitive. Pandoras has a wrestling room and they advertise wrestling so she might have some experience. Leigh might be worth a try.

I don't know anything about the two blond amazons. If you have the cash, I think there's nothing wrong with giving someone a try despite a lack of reviews, but if you're truly looking for athletic, semi-competitive wrestling, you might want to stick with someone with strong reviews. I think, with all 4 ladies, a lot will depend on how much you plan to fight back - kind of a guess though.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 08-May-18 at 03:53.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-18, 05:23
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Could you expand on that a bit? I'm into semi-comp where the guy makes an effort beyond resisting. I have wons falls but never an actual match. Definitely could have but don't have it in me to twist a woman's arm or crank her neck. Now I can pin one and maybe work a straight pressure scissors, but that's about it. I'm not an asshole and treat these women like royalty. Would that be compatible enough, or is she looking for BJJ guys to train with or something like that? Thanks for the response and any additional info.

I like Kelli because . .. well, she looks hot--very much my type (buxom and thick but not fat with a Mediterranean-American look) and apparently enjoys wrestling.
Well basically she doesn't want to get hurt. She doesn't want to go full on competitive despite the fact she'd win. So bottom line is she wants to make sure she can train the next day. But if you're going to session with her, you need to make sure you're on the same page. And if she says you're going too hard, you need to lighten up. It sounds like you'd be fine but you just never know until you speak with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-18, 00:48
Pioneers Moderator
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kelli, on twitter describes herself as a dominatrix and tickle queen. I wouldn't expect semi-competitive from her. She might be great for a one-sided match but be sure to ask her if she does semi-competitive or ask her what kind of wrestling she does if that's the kind of session you want.

Mistress Leigh was at Pandoras box for a long time and might still be there. She advertises having some martial arts and might be able to do semi-competitive. Pandoras has a wrestling room and they advertise wrestling so she might have some experience. Leigh might be worth a try.

I don't know anything about the two blond amazons. If you have the cash, I think there's nothing wrong with giving someone a try despite a lack of reviews, but if you're truly looking for athletic, semi-competitive wrestling, you might want to stick with someone with strong reviews. I think, with all 4 ladies, a lot will depend on how much you plan to fight back - kind of a guess though.
Thanks. Kelli comes off in some instances as someone you would book for fantasy only, but she lists martial arts training as well as competitive. So I think she’s worth a try. Leigh looks promising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well basically she doesn't want to get hurt. She doesn't want to go full on competitive despite the fact she'd win. So bottom line is she wants to make sure she can train the next day. But if you're going to session with her, you need to make sure you're on the same page. And if she says you're going too hard, you need to lighten up. It sounds like you'd be fine but you just never know until you speak with her.
Thanks for the heads up. I would think we would work as I make zero effort to hurt my female opponent, but I’ll get in touch and see what she says. Appreciate the responses.
Old 19-May-18, 22:52
Pioneers Moderator
Last Achievements

I texted with Kelli AKA as Domme Sage. She seemed most interested in my wallet. Apparently she is in Florida rather than NY now. Pretty girl and I may still have a session with her, but I wasn't impressed by our chat. Of course I'm sure these women can face pretty tough financial situations if they go awhile with little to no business.
Old 20-May-18, 05:02
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I texted with Kelli AKA as Domme Sage. She seemed most interested in my wallet. Apparently she is in Florida rather than NY now. Pretty girl and I may still have a session with her, but I wasn't impressed by our chat. Of course I'm sure these women can face pretty tough financial situations if they go awhile with little to no business.
I think it's good to trust your senses, but some ladies are crap at communication but great at sessions. Lia Lebow struck me like that. Great session, abrupt e-mails where she didn't even answer a yes or no question.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-18, 21:06
Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Don't know if you have booked your trip yet but I've sessioned with Kayla twice. She is amazing. Funny, charming and intelligent. She does more BJJ type sessions than wrestling. If you try to go after her you find yourself in her guard. If you're not careful she flips you over and all of a sudden she's on top of you. I found myself looking to run to the corners of the room because every time she got a hold of me it was a wrap, lol.

She's quite strong and makes the experience very enjoyable. But she's not reachable directly, you have to go through Lisa at Tempest.

As for Sabrina, Lisa told me she's no longer available.
The Following User Says Thank You to mustang40k For This Useful Post: