Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Jennifer Thomas vs Laila. Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-128.

Old 23-Apr-18, 22:33
Points: 3,056, Level: 23 Points: 3,056, Level: 23 Points: 3,056, Level: 23
Activity: 15.0% Activity: 15.0% Activity: 15.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Club Q session reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCTV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you. I've managed to schedule Maria for a 2 hr session next week,and I am so nervous. I dont want her kicking hard and cracking ribs these sort of stuff, I just want a simple basic scissor domination session. Its a little tough to explain to the guy who I email to, but maybe on the spot I will try to communicate the best as I understand Maria does not quite understand English.
Nice one, Iím excited for you! Let us know how it goes
The Following User Says Thank You to Markwebb For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-18, 13:30
KO inquisitor
Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCTV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you. I've managed to schedule Maria for a 2 hr session next week,and I am so nervous. I dont want her kicking hard and cracking ribs these sort of stuff, I just want a simple basic scissor domination session. Its a little tough to explain to the guy who I email to, but maybe on the spot I will try to communicate the best as I understand Maria does not quite understand English.
wow lucky you, just ask her to put you in her figure 4 headscissor and you will be Koed in no time
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-18, 02:53
Points: 1,782, Level: 17 Points: 1,782, Level: 17 Points: 1,782, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

So I met Maria 2 days ago, and turned out to be my most awesome session I had. Now I am struggling to get out of bed with a sore neck and body from the torturing but extremely fun work-out we had.

I was slightly late, as I ran into the off peak crowd in the Tokyo subway. Even at Shibuya, I had to spend a little time before I figured where I should walk. Maria was already waiting for me at the convenience store. When I met Maria, she was dressed like a typical office lady. Maria was attractive, those that you feel proud to hold hands on the streets. It totally dispels the image I had in mind from the video, the brutal punchs and kicks without mercy, with a dominating look.

The session was held in the same boxing ring as in the videos. She was the one who broke most of the ice, starting from where I was from, food, culture etc etc. It would be very helpful with the google translate app. Maria has some knowledge of English though. I had no trouble communicating with her what I wanted. I told her I prefer I scissors dominating session, I would try to get out of her holds. No punches or kicks on the body or face.

The gym had a makeshift shower inside. There was no one else besides Maria and myself. After the shower I changed into shirt and shorts. Maria was already in her sports bra and skin-tight shorts. We stepped into the ring. I could not believe it I was about to have a session with an attractive, extremely fit lady. She was very lean, and she has some very shapely glutes and thighs. I am a legs person and am very easily attracted to legs. Maria knew that and not before long, she wrestled me to the ground and placed me in her tightest headscissors. She made sure I was always staring at the legs. I did struggle alot but there was this part of me that did not want to get out of her scissors. Of my attempts to get out, she said to me "You don't want to get out right?" she thought I was just using some feeble strength to try pry her thighs apart but to be honest, I couldn't get out, she was Very strong! And she loosen her headscissors a little, so that I could take a breather, but her technique was good and she was strong so I still would not be able to get out anyway even when she loosen her headscissors.

I opted for a 2 hour dominating session and time passed so fast. Wehad headscissors, body scissors, reverse headscissors, chokes, grapevines, with water breaks in between. She does a little facesitting as well, which I found it a little erotic. I was literally chatting with her trapped in her headscissors. Sometimes her thighs felt like comfortable pillows and other times hard as a tree. She was really attractive as she showed a feminine side while maintaining dominance over me. I could still remember the grapevine she had me in, it was so effortless for her, while so painful for me, all the while smiling and giggling.

The highlight of the session was the 2 K.Os she gave me. The first was her triangle choke and the second a neck choke. One caution: Only do KOs with experienced ladies, as a lady without experience will not know how to react after a KO and that can be extremely dangerous. This is the first time I got KOed, so I have a clear memory what is it like. You will experience this sequence:

Choking, unable to breathe --> some pain --> blackout --> flashes of dreams (nothing to do with wrestling) --> wake up

The whole process only took around 5-8 seconds. But the flashes of images that appear like a long dream, when you wake up you will feel like you just woke up after a long sleep. I woke up, was no longer in the choke. Instead a little "suprised" Maria is smiling at me asking if I was OK. Before the KO, during the choking and unable to breathe segment, I was hitting the ground for her to stop. I could not breathe, could not yell, all I heard was Maria saying "Trust me, please trust me.." and all went black.

The second KO was the neck choke. This time, I tried to remain conscious. I was sitting up, while she was behind me putting the neck choke on. Again, the same sequence, I woke up lying on Maria's thighs, dazed. Maria explained to me, after the choke I went limp, she released me and let me lie down, and I woke up within 4 seconds.

As the session proceeded, there were less water breaks, the holds came in fast and furious, like a work-out, just like what I wanted. She showed me some pro-wrestling moves. I experienced her punches and kicks but with the safety of the punch mitts. She has Karate experience and took up Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Yoga recently.

We had so much fun and I could not wait to meet her again. Since I will be here till next Wed, I had booked her again on Tues night for another session. Time passes so fast when everyone is enjoying themselves. After the shower, we hugged and I left.

The session only cost 30000 Yen for 2 hours. I highly recommend Maria, she is experienced and fun to be with. I believe if I could communicate better in Japanese, the experience would be even greater.
Old 27-Apr-18, 08:22
Points: 5,953, Level: 32 Points: 5,953, Level: 32 Points: 5,953, Level: 32
Activity: 5.0% Activity: 5.0% Activity: 5.0%
Last Achievements

Thank you for sharing this review with us, glad you had a blast! I hope I'll have the opportunity to session at Club Q one day
Old 27-Apr-18, 15:43
KO inquisitor
Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%
Last Achievements

omg, the KO's sounds really sexy, especially the way you described how she said "trust me"

I must session go to Japan and session at clubq. That is on my bucket list.
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-18, 23:08
Points: 163, Level: 3 Points: 163, Level: 3 Points: 163, Level: 3

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] you got more sense of direction than me. First time to the club I didn't think I would ever find the place so had the guy that runs it write me directions in Japanese that I could give to the cab driver.

The second time there walking from Shibuya station I got lost but finally found it. Tokyo is an amazing city with a whole city of back alley street ways where some of the best restaurant and bars are found and the Club is right in the middle of an area just like that.

I remember when Maria gave me my first KO. When I came to she was standing over me slapping me in the face yelling..........."wake up!" lol

I don't know why they list her as Japanese language only as she speaks and understands more than enough to do a session.

She's a real gem and glad you had a good time. If there's any chance for you to see Coco as well while you are there you should try.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hawk_eye For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-18, 03:21
Points: 444, Level: 7 Points: 444, Level: 7 Points: 444, Level: 7

Glad that you had a great session with my favourite Maria. Your description of her personality and fighting style is exact!

Didn't you try the ClubQ signature Figure 4 Headscissor? She can do it strongly with sexy pose. When she bent her body, her shape is like a snake with her eyes looking at you.
The Following User Says Thank You to slave_john_hk For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-18, 10:28
Points: 1,782, Level: 17 Points: 1,782, Level: 17 Points: 1,782, Level: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_eye [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] you got more sense of direction than me. First time to the club I didn't think I would ever find the place so had the guy that runs it write me directions in Japanese that I could give to the cab driver.

The second time there walking from Shibuya station I got lost but finally found it. Tokyo is an amazing city with a whole city of back alley street ways where some of the best restaurant and bars are found and the Club is right in the middle of an area just like that.

I remember when Maria gave me my first KO. When I came to she was standing over me slapping me in the face yelling..........."wake up!" lol

I don't know why they list her as Japanese language only as she speaks and understands more than enough to do a session.

She's a real gem and glad you had a good time. If there's any chance for you to see Coco as well while you are there you should try.
Thank you, Coco was my first choice. Unfortunately I am not around already when she is next scheduled. I tried to schedule Aki last minute but it was full. Damn
The Following User Says Thank You to CCTV For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-18, 01:59
Points: 163, Level: 3 Points: 163, Level: 3 Points: 163, Level: 3

Quote:
Thank you, Coco was my first choice. Unfortunately I am not around already when she is next scheduled. I tried to schedule Aki last minute but it was full. Damn
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Curious if you had the second session with Maria shortly after the first and and how it may have compared?