Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jan-15, 22:44
obfusc9981

Default Soccer boy challenges his volleyball girlfriend on wrestling match

Amy (20) 5'4'' 137 pounds
Brody (20) 5'9'' 142 pounds
-------------------------------
Amy is Brody's girlfriend for 6 months.

They really like and care about each other, but Brody is pretty cocky soccer boy and loves to needle Amy sometimes. One night when she came home from her volleyball training he was already in home watching TV in his soccer jersey.

Amy was pretty tired from strenuous training and she wanted to change clothes and have a shower. But Brody had some other plans...

"Hey, sweety, come here, let's have some fun while we're both dressed in sport clothes."-said Brody.

"How do you mean that, Brody?" -asked Amy.

"Let's play wrestling a bit. There was wrestling tournament few minutes ago on TV so maybe I thought we could also try it."

"Hmm, I've never wrestled before, Brody, have you?"
"Nope, but that's why I wanna try it."
-said Brody.

So they both remained in their sport clothes. He wore his maroon coloured soccer clothes, and she wore her tight blue shorts and red shirt.
They took of their socks.

"Which are rules, Brody?"
"There are no special rules, no kicks, punches or pulling hair. Also let's wrestle on submissions to make it more difficult. These pins only matches which were on TV are pretty boring sometimes."

"Okay, so let's start my boy. Let's wipe mat with you haha."-said Amy through laugh.
"Amy, I am a guy, I have much more strength and endurance than you."-said Brody somewhat annoyed.

They circled around each other. He was also half foot taller than Amy but they ware almost same weight, she was shorter but stocky in her lower body.
Her huge ass and thighs were shaking while she was bouncing from one leg to another circling around her boyfriend.
After few seconds he rushed into her legs, trying to throw her on the floor.

But he was too weak... she was heavy like him, and most of that weight was just in her lower body, so that was stupid attempt from him.

While he was trying to raise her leg from the floor with his arms, she hugged him around his torso with her arms and started to swing his body left and right.
She then swept his one leg with her, and he fell astonished on his back.

Amy was very explosive so she immediately jumped on his torso, and after few seconds her body was on top of his.
She was lying on him, pressing his body with her arms, chest and her legs down on the mat.
Brody tried to buck her off, but it was hard job for him.
She weighted almost as him, so he didn't have any advantage.

"Haha, come on soccer boy, buck your "sweety" off, if you can. Or you're just too weak for escape?"-Amy bothered him.
"Arrghhhh, no... I will escape , just wait till I shake you off me in few seconds."-he continued squirming and moaning.

Amy knew she can't submit him this way, so she turned by 180° very fast and caught his head between her thighs.

He was now trapped in very very dangerous hold - reverse headscissors!!!

"What the fuck are you doing, Amy?"-Brody was visibly in fear
"You told that there are no pins. So I must inflict some pain to make you tap, Brody."

She clamped her thighs together so his whole head and neck was like in sandwich!

"Wow, I didn't even know that wrestling can be so funny hahaha. Finally I can use my massive and thick legs somehow. They are not much helpful in volleyball, but now those tree trunks are gonna squeeze the shit outta you, soccer boy!"-Amy said happily.

"Holy shit! I'm gonna kill you when I break out from this hold, you bitch!"-shouted Brody.

"Oooh, you're not gonna get out of here till I decide to let you! Understand?"

He was helplessly trying to separate her legs with his arms, to catch some air, because she was squeezing like anaconda! His face went red and he knew he couldn't withstand this for a long time.

He was squirming with his whole body trying to weaken her scissors somehow, but it was vainly. When he started to flailing with his legs, she catched them with her arms and pinned them on the mat.

He was trying to free his legs, but her arms pressed them firmly to the mat. His long soccer legs were too weak for her strong volleyball arms.

"You called me a bitch and now I'm gonna put you to sleep.
"-Amy told to him and continued squeezing his head as hard as she could.

"Shhh....shhh...argh... Damn, Amy, your legs are...shhh...really ..really huge! Your ass is also fuckin' huge...arghh... no way I can get out of here!" - Brody uttered through the pain.

Brody's eyes were just an inch away from her ass, so only he could see were her ass and thighs.

"Yeah, you're right honey. My lower body is too fucking huge and heavy! That sometimes hinders me while playing volleyball but right now is very useful!"

There is nothing more Brody could do... his legs were trapped by her arms, his torso was under her torso and he was getting out of air because of enormous pressure between Amy's legs.

"Aaaaahhh, you're killin' me, Amy...fuck...oh, fuck, my cheekbones fuckin' hurts!!"

He was still trying to push her legs apart with his arms but that was desperate attempt.

" This is funny, Brody. I hold your soccer legs pressed to the mat just with my arms, and also I have a very close view to your "private area". Your cock is popping through your boxers and is also popping through your soccer shorts just now. You are trying to use your weak arms to separate those monster legs of mine. You're so desperate and pathetic. "

After few more seconds Body felt he was loosing consciousness.

"Okay, stop, stop, stop!" He tapped few times on Amy's huge ass and she loosen her squeeze. She got up and saw that his whole body was red from her reverse headscissors.

He just got up from the floor and sat on sofa completely exhausted, massaging his head with his hands...

"Damn, Amy, we're 6 months together but I didn't know that your legs and ass are so big. Maybe I didn't pay much attention to it."

"Yeah, honey, I could easily kill you if I wanted to.
I've never wrestled till now, but it seems that my legs, together with my big ass are deadly weapon.
You're soccer player and my legs are much thicker than yours.
I am shorter than you, heavy built, and also very explosive from volleyball. You really have no chance in wrestling against me.
Sorry, but you're just not build for wrestling such stocky girls like me!"

Last edited by obfusc9981; 20-Jan-15 at 23:02.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-15, 05:47
Points: 3,751, Level: 25 Points: 3,751, Level: 25 Points: 3,751, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Soccer boy challenges his volleyball girlfriend on wrestling match

Amazing!
The only minor note is that short volleyball players tend to have big thighs. To over compensate for their height, they have mad hops so it's not like her thighs would "hold her back" in volleyball.
Old 22-Jan-15, 09:57
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts
Default Re: Soccer boy challenges his volleyball girlfriend on wrestling match

These girls Nr. 6 and Nr. 2 look also so, that it will be no problem for them to crush this poor guy

And this girl, who jumps here, using her powerful legs

I absolutely love this combo of bikini with sport shoes and mid-calf height socks.

Tags
headscissors, teen girl, volleyball