Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Sep-18, 19:06
Points: 5,185, Level: 30 Points: 5,185, Level: 30 Points: 5,185, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default With Some Trepidation

Nomenclature

Simply stated, I think the terms used in this website and many others are not correct – in fact, misleading.

My argument is simple. “Domination” is TAKING; “Submission” is GIVING.

I would hazard a guess that about 90% of the material on the Female Domination section of this website involves GIVING, not TAKING. Ergo, the proper name should be “Male Submission”.

I also would hazard a guess that the appeal of Stories and Artwork lies in the fact that they can clearly separate TAKING from GIVING.

I don’t claim that there is a strict separation between the terms. For example, a male may submit upon recognition that he has no other option in his interactions with a physically imposing female. The stories of “Bea” often blur this distinction.

There are other odd names too. For example, clearly most of those interested in “Martial Arts” are really interested in Feet. Some purport to be interested in “Mixed Wrestling”, when it is clear their primary interest lies in garter belts, panties and high heels. Also, when a male sits on the floor with his back to a sofa and allows a woman to wrap her legs around his head, that is GIVING, not TAKING. I, for one, consider wresting to be about TAKING. That is, I don’t consider the thousands of videos so-structured to be of the “Mixed Wrestling” genre, but of the “Male Submission” genre.

In my view, the valid split in this website should be FEMALE DOMINATION and MALE SUBMISSION, rather than “Mixed Wrestling and Fighting” and “Female Domination”.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polyglot For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-18, 22:05
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: With Some Trepidation

That makes a lot of sense but the terminology is already so confused that trying to correct it will only cause more discord. IMO, at least