Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Nov-18, 00:01
Points: 4,843, Level: 29 Points: 4,843, Level: 29 Points: 4,843, Level: 29
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Dottie/ Jess from Delaware or philly sessiongirls

Hey I’m just checking did anyone see some named Jess or Dottie in session girls from Wilmington and/or Philadelphia? I saw she was on the site off and on twice. Was she considered a deposit thief or did something happen? She looked good looking and tone
The Following User Says Thank You to nj160 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-18, 01:47
Points: 1,854, Level: 17 Points: 1,854, Level: 17 Points: 1,854, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dottie/ Jess from Delaware or philly sessiongirls

I have been sessioning for 3 to 4 years and I typically do 1-3 sessions per year. It is a small part of my life , I didn't want to do this but I was encouraged by the sessiongirls I met to share this as they take their jobs seriously and the girls who don't spoil their reputation.

Yes she is a thief. I don't want to type her real name or her instagram profile or her email id . She has a business and I don't want this review to affect her other life . I am going to share an email I sent to a few of the session girls whom I have worked with in the past below
"
to Cypruss, Tommi, Raquel, orlandoedole, Adara, Maria, wb270, Jennifer, Ava

Hi all of you,

I would like to share an incident with you guys . I liked a girl's profile ( Dottie Reds) on sessiongirls and contacted her. She is a muscular powerlifter and I never met anyone like her. She didn't have any reviews but I just trusted her because she was a fitness instructor , a firefighter and a mom . She has a gym and testimonials of helping people lose weight . That was somehow a character certificate for me and I wanted to meet this badass woman . She was going to drive down from Philly/Delaware somewhere and asked me to pay for 2 hours completely in advance as she was leaving her personal training sessions and lose that money . I sent the money on PayPal.

The session was at 7pm , the last message I got from her was at 7:16 pm saying she is 21 mins away . I waited till about 8pm and then messaged and called her . My second call went to her voicemail and my messages changed from iPhone messages to normal messages, could be that she shut her phone. I then emailed her at 9:16pm and she responded at 9:19pm that she had a flat tire and tried calling me twice or thrice and I did not answer . I did not get a single call from her. I email Jennifer from sessiongirls complaining and sharing a screenshot of the payment . Jennifer contacts her and she tells Jennifer that she had a flat tire and reached my apartment late . She also lies that I didnt answer her call but sent two men who told her to come to my apartment . She cried and ran because one of them chased her and she felt unsafe.

I am attaching three images , the last is her call log which she shared with Jennifer where it shows I called her at 8:17 pm and it was not answered/missed . She called me at 10:55 pm ( she just dialled my number to fake the screenshot , I didnt get a call) which is after both of us contacted Jennifer . Her call logs do not show her calling me before that . The other 2 are screenshots from my phone showing me texting and calling her with no response.

Ofcourse , I am sad that I lost my money and Paypal doesn't offer any kind of protection . I filed a case but they closed it immediately saying I authorized the transfer to her and I need to contact her. This sessioning is a small part of my life and I dont want to go online and start mudslinging at her ( Her profile is not there on sessiongirls anymore, she removed it)

What hurts me is the ease with which she accused me of committing a crime while I was praying at home that she was safe driving on the highway because of the bad weather . You might call me stupid for paying whole which I am but that is a risk I took . What she said is way more scary than losing money !

I narrowly missed out on Arekah Lox two days back. I wouldnt have contacted this person if I met her.

cheers"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kraver99 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-18, 17:32
Last Achievements

I was asked to share further info on her by other girls . She is Jessica Smithson and changes her profile name between Jess/Dottie Reds and is based out of Delaware and Philly . The email id she uses is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] . PayPal has reopened a case against her

Last edited by kraver99; 16-Nov-18 at 04:30. Reason: Removed link to IG and website
The Following User Says Thank You to kraver99 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-18, 19:54
kraver99
This message has been deleted by kraver99. Reason: They are wrong but I still don’t want to share their number and website here
Old 04-Dec-18, 07:40
Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22
Last Achievements

How did Jennifer react/respond to your "proof"?
The Following User Says Thank You to Syrnothan For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-19, 14:24
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Another of her scams , this time more than $10,000
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kraver99 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-19, 15:58
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Keep us posted about what comes of the charges against her.
Old 23-Nov-20, 02:27
LazyBB
This message has been deleted by LazyBB.
Old 23-Nov-20, 02:38
uxiel
This message has been deleted by uxiel. Reason: previous post deleted...
Old 26-Nov-20, 20:58
Points: 132, Level: 2 Points: 132, Level: 2 Points: 132, Level: 2

Hi her name is Jessica Cornell Smith not Smithson. Her own husband turned her in for faking cancer and scamming gofundme for 10k. she got people to donate to gofundme because they thought she had cancer. Happy ThanksGiving
Old 26-Mar-21, 21:04
Points: 2,152, Level: 19 Points: 2,152, Level: 19 Points: 2,152, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrnothan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How did Jennifer react/respond to your "proof"?
Jennifer or Steve pretending to be her?