Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Old 19-Jul-15, 16:30
Producer
Points: 97,906, Level: 100 Points: 97,906, Level: 100 Points: 97,906, Level: 100
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,898 Times in 2,010 Posts
Default Cali Kobra

Hey, Cali Kobra asked me to advertise for her so I thought I would share some pics from her Clips4Sale Store [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. So I'll be adding pics from her store throughout the next few days. She is branching off to do more categories such as ball busting and also offers sessions in the Toronto area. For contact details, you can get them here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
All profits from Cali Kobra's Clips4Sale go directly to her. Feel free to support her by buying her videos. Enjoy these pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cali_girl_power.jpg (273.7 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg cali_girl_power_part1.jpg (289.4 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg cali_reverse_headscissor_challenge.jpg (227.4 KB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg cali_mean_ass_cousin.jpg (230.2 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg cali_mean_ass_cousin_part1.jpg (202.5 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg cali_mean_ass_cousin_part2.jpg (281.3 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg cali_hooters_girl_scissor_tip.jpg (252.5 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg cali_hooters_girl_scissor_tip_part1.jpg (301.5 KB, 199 views)
File Type: jpg cali_hooters_girl_scissor_tip_part2.jpg (228.0 KB, 147 views)
Old 19-Jul-15, 16:38
Banned
Points: 2,983, Level: 22 Points: 2,983, Level: 22 Points: 2,983, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cali Kobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey, Cali Kobra asked me to advertise for her so I thought I would share some pics from her Clips4Sale Store [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. So I'll be adding pics from her store throughout the next few days. She is branching off to do more categories such as ball busting and also offers sessions in the Toronto area. For contact details, you can get them here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
All profits from Cali Kobra's Clips4Sale go directly to her. Feel free to support her by buying her videos. Enjoy these pics
Woah....I wonder it feels like to get scissored by someone so hot?
The Following User Says Thank You to chosenone For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-15, 17:58
Producer
Points: 97,906, Level: 100 Points: 97,906, Level: 100 Points: 97,906, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Here's some more HOT stills from Cali's videos from her store [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cali_the_ex_girlfriends_revenge.jpg (344.3 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg cali_pov_enter_the_kobra2.jpg (167.7 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg total_lockdown1.jpg (228.6 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg total_lockdown2.jpg (212.8 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg total_lockdown3.jpg (233.9 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg total_lockdown4.jpg (221.7 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg total_lockdown5.jpg (225.1 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg cali_bedroom_battle.Still.jpg (232.2 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg cali_bedroom_battle.Still027.jpg (215.3 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg cali_bedroom_battle.Still030.jpg (194.8 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg cali_bedroom_battle.Still035.jpg (234.3 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg cali_bedroom_battle.Still041.jpg (204.2 KB, 196 views)
File Type: jpg cali_bedroom_battle.Still045.jpg (219.0 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg cali_bedroom_battle.Still049.jpg (203.1 KB, 187 views)
Old 29-Apr-16, 02:29
Producer
Last Achievements

Cali Kobra - Pay-Per-Taps
So I came up with this awesome scissor idea and wanted to try it out on my friend Jay. I know he loves getting scissored by me (who wouldn't) but I thought I would up the ante. I told him he would have to pay me every time I made him tap out and the dummy went for it. All I was thinking is I'm going to break him and his bank account. Oh well, his mistake. Now let's get to work. I put him in a series of scissors and he really tries not to tap but really, it's all in my control. I let him think he has a chance then I UNLEASH the pressure! It's instant tapping and more money for me. LOL. I start with a classic headscissor followed by a reverse, reverse figure-4, regular figure-4, reverse across the throat, front, schoolgirl pin, rear naked choke which I'm pretty sure he went out for a second or 2, more bodyscissors that make him yell for mercy, a standing headscissor, then for my grand finally...I put him in the Kobra figure-4 grip which have put numerous men to sleep. I tell him "You're having a nap" then I squeeze with everything I got. My bulging calf constricts his arteries and within seconds, he's completely out. "Sweet dreams bitch" I let him go, stand up, strike a flex pose and now I must go off and spend my new EARNED cash! YAY!

This video and many more available at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cali_pay_per_taps_01.jpg (359.8 KB, 118 views)
Old 27-Feb-17, 23:24
Producer
Last Achievements

Cali Kobra - Ms. Marvel
Check me out in my latex Ms. Marvel outfit. Isn't it hot? These legs have power and with power comes great responsibility. So I put them to good use and crush bad guys between them. Yes, with my super strength, I can easily flatten anyone with my thighs but what's the fun in that? I'd much rather lock them in tight, slowly squeezing them as I watch their terrified face turn purple. My grip is rock solid and there's no escape. They try but I'm like a million times stronger so good luck After kicking this guy to the couch, he bounces off and lands on the ground on his knees. I trap him in a standing headscissor, standing proud and striking a superhero pose. I then let him go and continue to scissor him on the floor. I also incorporate a schoolgirl pin, standing calf scissors, bodyscissors, figure-fours and many reverse headscissors (my favorite). Once he's been tenderized by my strong thighs and calves, I finish him off with a side reverse headscissor which cracks his neck 3 times. Being Ms. Marvel is simply MARVELOUS!!

This video and many more available at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cali_ms_marvel_01.jpg (350.7 KB, 131 views)
Old 05-Feb-18, 16:25
Producer
Last Achievements

Cali Kobra - Gym Brat
I love going to the gym and staying in good shape but sometimes you have to get creative to make it fun. Today, some guy asked me to spot him while doing a bench press. Just as he's about to quit, I gave him the motivation he needed. I trapped his head between my thighs and slowly started squeezing. I demanded that he pushed harder and he did. What was even better was that I was also feeling the burn in my legs so I decided to continue "motivating" him. I ripped off my pants and really got a good grip on his neck. My quads were REALLY feeling it now. He was my personal thigh master and his purple little face indicated just how well I was doing. I managed to do sit-ups and push-ups while keeping his head locked between my legs. I may have went a little overboard because I "accidentally" put him out with my reverse headscissor. OOPSY! I really hope my next workout will be just as intense!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg cali-kobra_gym_brat.jpg (287.8 KB, 81 views)
Old 26-Nov-18, 01:03
Producer
Last Achievements

Cali Kobra - Trapped in Scissor Pillory
Hi Boys. I'm back and ready to put the squeeze on whomever doesn't obey my commands. Take my friend Jay for example. I ordered him to clean my toilets and when he refused, I trapped him in what I call my Scissor Pillory. For those you you who don't know, a pillory is a wooden framework with holes for the head and hands, in which an offender was imprisoned and exposed to the public to be ridiculed. In this case, I have his neck lodged between my strong thighs, one hand trapped in my calves/ankles and the other pinned either under my torso or with my bare hands. He's been in here for nearly an hour, trying to wiggle himself free (nice try) so every now and then, I give him a good squeeze to remind him who's in control. My scissors are even stronger now so it's fun to watch him struggle and turn purple. He finally admits defeat and agrees to clean my toilets but I decide to knock him out anyways. What can I say? I love putting men to sleep this way

This video and many more available at
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 01-Feb-20, 18:25
Producer
Last Achievements

Cali Kobra - Life in Scissors
I always like to have a slave on hand just in case I need to release some stress and crush something between my thighs. My latest slave is a keeper as I love the way his face turns purple when I squeeze him and he's got the perfect neck for knockouts. I've had him locked in my closet for nearly a month and pull him out whenever I want to play I feel a little bad considering he hasn't seen his family since I captured him so I decided to give him a little chance. I put the key to his cuffs slightly out of reach and told him that if he can grab them, I will set him free. Obviously, I'm not going to make it easy for him. After all, I don't really want to lose my favorite squeeze toy. With his head pinned between my thighs, he desperately tries to make his way toward the keys. My dancers legs easily keep him at bay. Just to show him who's in charge, I knock him out with a sleeperhold. I later dangle the key right in his face while holding him in a reverse headscissor. Poor guy really wants to see his family but he can't seem to break free. I guess he doesn't want it that bad so I put him in one of my famous figure-4 headscissors, prop myself up and put him out again. Back in the closet he goes but don't worry, I'll be back

This video and many more available at
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: gif life_in_scissors.gif (170.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg life_in_scissors1.jpg (235.5 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg life_in_scissors2.jpg (218.8 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg life_in_scissors3.jpg (248.3 KB, 44 views)