Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Nov-18, 18:41
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Alpha Catz: Delphi, Alkaia, Leona and one very happy, sore guy

This summer, I had the pleasure of visiting Alpha Catz in Brno - for the second time, and I sure hope to be back soon

It's a little bit out of the way of the usual travel destinations, but, if you are in Vienna for example, it's definitely worth a visit: cheap and fast by train or bus, and not too bad by taxi either. All direct connections, and AJ (the owner of the studio) is very helpful in helping you schedule your trip.

In fact, he's a great guy, period.
As usual, I finalized my trip relatively late, so I was wondering what would be possible.. I was aiming for having a match with 3 girls.. A bit more than I can handle, but hey AJ asked me to provide a short-list of girls from their site, and to add some sort of preference. Better than creating your Christmas list haha. Anyway, I managed to narrow the list down to 7 haha; and 3 of them were indeed available. The plan was to fight at least one killer-fighter, and to fight two girls that were selected to be beautiful and mean enough to work me over even if the other girl(s) had already taken most of the fight out of me. So, please keep in mind that I asked AJ to instruct the girls to be mean, wear me down, break me etc. I'm sure they can play a different game, but hopefully not with me

Due to my limited flexibility however, I couldn't have the first session with my preferred first-session-girl (Alkaia): my first match-up was with Delphi.
Delphi is so absolutely breathtakingly beautiful.. That alone would be worth the trip to Brno Also, she's friendly, cute, and very athletic.
Also, she wasn't bothered at all with the fact that Alkaia hadn't broken me in yet.. She surprised me with a headlock, and managed to keep me in it for five minutes, making me tap multiple times, moving me all around the mat, turning it in a smother, then into a choke, then into a wrench.. Honestly, I was very surprised about that cute girl turning mean as soon as she locked in her first hold. Awesome
I think she let me up once, so I could get some water. The rest of the 'match', I was basically resisting (without much luck) her attempts to put me in increasingly creative, painful or tiresome holds. Whenever I could, we chatted, laughed a lot (obviously at my predicament), and I got plenty of opportunity to look into her beautiful smiling eyes - because luckily she managed to find a bunch of holds where she could enjoy the fruits of her work.
Yes, I'm guilty, I picked Delphi because of her looks. But don't tell her, because the best thing about her is her personality.. (And don't tell her, because frankly, she can be mean Although she doesn't scare me as much as Leona..)

Second match was with Alkaia. I'd met her before, so I knew what to expect: she's STRONG and definitely skilled..
Also, whoever already met Alkaia, you probably understand what I mean when I say that she has the most adorable face.. Cherubic almost.. In a way that totally doesn't match her power, muscles and meanness.
Like last time, she just calmly (and sometimes with ferocity) worked the grind until she had me in a RNC, triangle choke or headscissor. And then she calmly added pressure until I tapped. And then until I tapped wildly, and pleaded. While she was looking happy and relaxed.
AJ jokingly said she'd had a bad day at the office, and that I should watch out.. I just as jokingly answered that I have a thick neck, and that it would be fine. Well, Alkaia really left the mat smiling, and I learned that my thick neck can do an excellent job at providing stress relieve.

And did I tell you about her arms? Strooong!

So .. then there was Leona.. Announced at the website as a dancer girl..
The pictures are nice, but they do not do her justice.. She’s a model-type girl, giggling and joking in the studio, a tall and pretty head-turner.
AJ warned me that her legs were strong, and I was looking forward to experiencing that.
But.. It wasn’t fun being squeezed by them at all! It was embarrassing! And painful!
I've lost a lot of session matches, so losing itself doesn't bother me much.. I always have my dignity because of how long I can stand the pain and the squeezing. But not with Leona.. The girl doesn't mess around haha, it's a 3 second squeeze and then a tap. And then many more taps. And then a lot of giggling from her side, and more taps. I wondered if she would be able to squeeze mildly, but when I looked back at my recording, I noticed that she had not been squeezing hard at all – from her perspective.
At one point I asked her to try the rear headscissors.. Usually girls move to the next hold before I tap, and sometimes I tap out of politeness. Only Rada Gold extracted a true 'tap out of pain and fear' before.. Well, Leona had no problems there It’s as if two iron bars where being compressed on the sides of my nick.. While some cute girl was giggling.

Leona gave me short breaks between bouts.. Probably to help me recover, but it felt more like psychological warfare.. Because each round ended the same: me being squeezed by those beautiful, nice but steel hard legs, and me tapping in seconds.. So painful and so inevitable that after a while I actually didn't want to go in anymore.. And at the same time I did, because she is so beautiful, and she was giggling, and waiting.. So I didn't want to disappoint either.. She really likes seeing what her legs can do, and I spent an hour trying to figure out what happened.

So obviously, next time I’ll try to book her as my first opponent, just to double check that my inability to withstand her scissors wasn’t caused by fatigue.. Although I think I know better by now

It was a shocking and humbling experience.
And I loved it!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post: