Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-May-12, 12:06
Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Why Does Female Physical Dominance In The Family Excite?

Many of us, including myself, get very excited at the fantasy or reality of woman or girls overpowering the men or boys in their family. We get more excited over a sister beating up her brother, a mother her son or a wife her husband than we do when a female stranger or even some other aquaintence beats up some guy. Why is that?

For me, and I assume others, it is not a desire for incest that makes these family female victories over their brothers, sons or husbands so exciting. It is the fact that the beaten male is stuck in the enviornment where he willl be subject to repeated beatings by mother , wife or sister. He has to suffer the humiliation of knowing that he can be overpowered by her at any time, against his will regardless of who is present to see him taken down, because it happens where he lives and he can't simply go away to prevent it from happening again. It may even be a routine where he periodically gets overpowered by the lady or girl and the knowledge and perhaps fear of this mixed with an excitement of being subject to femdom is a constant presence.Only where the overpowering female is in the family can this happen. And that is the fascination to me of the family femdom situation of this type.

Please tell us if you agree, or if there are other reasons the family situation excites. Or maybe you are not at all excited by the idea of a mom, sister or wife overpowering her son, brother or husband so please tell us about it.
Tad
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-12, 04:59
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Default Re: Why Does Female Physical Dominance In The Family Excite?

I think it is because the two no each other very well. Not the case with strangers or random girls.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to revanyo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-12, 17:51
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

It's also that I am usually 99% certain I will have sex with my wife after we are done our wrestlng session
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-12, 19:41
Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Desertgoodguy does your wife overpower you when wrestling prior to sex?
Old 07-Sep-12, 19:44
Last Achievements

Tad,

Oh yes big time

I have taught her a lot of moves over he past few years, and while initially it was all about self defense, it made a switch to light wrestling, and in the last year or so into flat out competitive wrestling

She is strong and wiry, with runners legs which she uses ffectively with a number of scissors holds

Her favorite is to get me in a reverse scissors, hold on for a while then gradually move it to oral sex

Quite an expereince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-12, 19:04
Points: 3,641, Level: 25 Points: 3,641, Level: 25 Points: 3,641, Level: 25
Last Achievements

i think in a family setting, it's always the males that are dominant, and that is what a male's role in a family is...

it's great to be beaten up or dominated by strangers but when it's a female of the family, you know who they are, and you'll have to live with it forever.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to biglude For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-12, 20:05
Last Achievements

Dojt view the family closeness thibg as a negative

I have wrestled session women and my wife, and there is a cetain intimacy with a family member you do not hget with session girls
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-13, 06:34
Points: 5,546, Level: 31 Points: 5,546, Level: 31 Points: 5,546, Level: 31
Last Achievements

When I was 14, my 12-year-old sister gave me a black eye. The thought of it excites me to this day. And, of course, she's never let me forget it.
Old 18-Jan-13, 08:08
Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,294 Times in 271 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tad [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Many of us, including myself, get very excited at the fantasy or reality of woman or girls overpowering the men or boys in their family. We get more excited over a sister beating up her brother, a mother her son or a wife her husband than we do when a female stranger or even some other aquaintence beats up some guy. Why is that?

For me, and I assume others, it is not a desire for incest that makes these family female victories over their brothers, sons or husbands so exciting. It is the fact that the beaten male is stuck in the enviornment where he willl be subject to repeated beatings by mother , wife or sister. He has to suffer the humiliation of knowing that he can be overpowered by her at any time, against his will regardless of who is present to see him taken down, because it happens where he lives and he can't simply go away to prevent it from happening again. It may even be a routine where he periodically gets overpowered by the lady or girl and the knowledge and perhaps fear of this mixed with an excitement of being subject to femdom is a constant presence.Only where the overpowering female is in the family can this happen. And that is the fascination to me of the family femdom situation of this type.

Please tell us if you agree, or if there are other reasons the family situation excites. Or maybe you are not at all excited by the idea of a mom, sister or wife overpowering her son, brother or husband so please tell us about it.
Tad
Though the family wrestling/domination fetish is not my thing but I must say I have enjoyed my share of well written stories/comix on the topic, though the youtube videos does not do much for me. (told U not my thing)

So may be I will not be able to exactly pin point what turn people on in this fetish but as an ardent fan of strong females and m/f wrestling I think as always the idea of role reversal is the biggest turn on.

In a family structure or in any marital relationship the male is always thought as stronger, the provider. In a primitive society the hunter, the all powerful one while women are thought as the nurturer, care giver or gatherer in a primitive society. The man is expected to protect the woman and be big and strong, the same is expected of the male progeny.

But today with women getting bigger and stronger and reversing the equation. Seeing a women using her feminine strength, endurance and advantages to overpower and defeat the traditional superior being is the reason why people get turned on.

The reason it works better then getting beaten by a stranger is that, I think we all know that there are some elite women athletes who can beat us (expected) but when an ordinary women beats you the turn on is more (unexpected). Also the possibility that equation of power in the relationship (which earlier always favoured the male) is going to change for may be ever and that also at the hand of some one you know also adds to the allure.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sheehan For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-14, 20:56
tc1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheehan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Though the family wrestling/domination fetish is not my thing but I must say I have enjoyed my share of well written stories/comix on the topic, though the youtube videos does not do much for me. (told U not my thing)

So may be I will not be able to exactly pin point what turn people on in this fetish but as an ardent fan of strong females and m/f wrestling I think as always the idea of role reversal is the biggest turn on.

In a family structure or in any marital relationship the male is always thought as stronger, the provider. In a primitive society the hunter, the all powerful one while women are thought as the nurturer, care giver or gatherer in a primitive society. The man is expected to protect the woman and be big and strong, the same is expected of the male progeny.

But today with women getting bigger and stronger and reversing the equation. Seeing a women using her feminine strength, endurance and advantages to overpower and defeat the traditional superior being is the reason why people get turned on.

The reason it works better then getting beaten by a stranger is that, I think we all know that there are some elite women athletes who can beat us (expected) but when an ordinary women beats you the turn on is more (unexpected). Also the possibility that equation of power in the relationship (which earlier always favoured the male) is going to change for may be ever and that also at the hand of some one you know also adds to the allure.
I agree with you in the change in society. I'm seeing women becoming bosses. I see them out running more than I do men. My own wife is smarter than me. Girls are beating boys in hs wrestling now.

I grew up in a chauvinistic home and the change is surprising and a little embarrassing, I guess. The idea that I would have to ever kneel at my wife's feet and hand over charge of the family is a frightening idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: